[Tease AI] Technical Forms Legacy - RELEASE

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

[Tease AI] Technical Forms Legacy - RELEASE

Post by avatarbr »

If you don't know what is Technical Forms, I strongly recommend you to check it before downloading this. You still get some backstory here, but the origianls are a lot better at the job.

This is not really a Personality, but a 8 days tease (you can play at once, if you want), where the Technical Forms competition in now an online tournament (like a lot of real world things now :lol: ).

You will get a session trainning with your Domme and Glitters and then you go to the tournament the next day. The tournament have 4 stages, and you need to win all to become the great champion. When you finish, TeaseAI will reset the data and you can play again (will be almost the same thing, but you can change the girls, if you want). There are no taunt-module-link cicle here.

My original project was a lot more ambitious, but I cut a lot of things because time, lack of ideas and complexity. Do not expect a deep immersion like the originals, sorry.

A few things I left out:

- More trainning sessions between tournaments, after the first complet tournament you would keep playing with everything randomized (dommes in the games included) and a lot more of the backstory.

The good news, you need to setup only the Domme and Glitters to run this, so a lot of people will be able to play. And I think will work in any Tease AI version.

The bad news, The images folder is big because I need to include all the girls for the games. Plus, I have some extra pictures for the random part included already and I am too lazy to remove it ( I need to check every game to see the path used, to know what to remove).

DOWNLOADS

Audios: (extract inside the TeaseAI/Audio folder): https://mega.nz/file/MZQFwSQS#tbAZSAo1M ... _nSM75a1VI
Pictures: (extract inside the TeaseAI/Images folder): https://mega.nz/file/9EQ10QwR#JfxENkQ86 ... ZVaOLCjHSc
Scripts: (extract inside the TeaseAI/Scripts folder): https://mega.nz/file/AN4CWIaJ#cTaHSIPKi ... 1D4vNWiZ2Y (UPDATE with 2 bug fix 15/Aug/21)

Don't forget to select TFLegacy personality before playing.

TEASE AI Software:

Last 1885 (Official) version: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=22426

or

UNOFFICIAL TeaseAI Patch55.3: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20047&p=237375#p237337
Attachments
tfltitle.jpg
tfltitle.jpg (62.69 KiB) Viewed 42802 times
Last edited by avatarbr on Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
chual99
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] Technical Forms Legacy - RELEASE

Post by chual99 »

I tried testing it out, and there are a lot of bugs. The audio link for the first stroking section references the folder "tease", instead of TFLegacy. That was easily corrected. Once the 1st contact is brought in, though, the script begins referencing folder paths based on your how your PC's folder directory was set up.. so it completely breaks.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

chual99 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:18 pm I tried testing it out, and there are a lot of bugs. The audio link for the first stroking section references the folder "tease", instead of TFLegacy. That was easily corrected. Once the 1st contact is brought in, though, the script begins referencing folder paths based on your how your PC's folder directory was set up.. so it completely breaks.
Sorry about that. These were the Vocabulary files with sounds. I forgot to edit these from HoT.

I fixed now, let me know if works now.

The new files are here, you can extract only the vocabulary folder, if you want.

https://mega.nz/file/hJJjnALQ#FHG8dVmJX ... KTNAW-5V2g
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

Wanted to give this a try, really glad that there isn´t much setup needed, but for whatever reason i can´t progress like at all...

First time it showed the one time think "should have played technical forms etc. etc." and then never again like it said it would do, so it clearly did save something, it´ also counts edges, glitter rounds etc. in the variables, but i still am stuck on Day 1, session number variable also says still 1, while i did it 3 times now trying to figure out how to progress -.-

i waited 24 hours, i remember Tease Ai being able to track time, so might needed to wait an actual day, still first Day...

i got throught the first day and right after tried to start another not even closing Tease Ai, still first Day...

How do i get to progress >.<

btw i use 56.22 with sweet patch, no clue if this might have to do something with it

P.S: Happens rarely now, but there still are missing vocabularys after the update
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

meowww wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:45 pm Wanted to give this a try, really glad that there isn´t much setup needed, but for whatever reason i can´t progress like at all...

First time it showed the one time think "should have played technical forms etc. etc." and then never again like it said it would do, so it clearly did save something, it´ also counts edges, glitter rounds etc. in the variables, but i still am stuck on Day 1, session number variable also says still 1, while i did it 3 times now trying to figure out how to progress -.-

Damn it, I created a loop. I will fix soon, if you want, you can edit the file StartMasu.xt inside the stroke/start folder:

Line 27, change the value to 2 (#GreetSub @SetVar[AV_SessionNumber]=[2])
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

So i trusted in the fix and planned out to do a whole play-through doing it Day by Day and good news is, it is fixed no more loop :D

i also came with some questions, one already being answered by reading the first post again, i was surprised to be thrown into the Tournament at Day 2, thinking it was another bug i stopped it and well now reading the first post again, i saw it actually was supposed to be this way, lesson learned next time read better :lol:

But there still is a Question i have to ask, very early on while testing with the never ending loop, i found out that you can somewhat cheat your Progress by simply saying your on the edge...

At the same time you are supposed to Edge at some points, i was thinking about not using "on the edge" at all unless asked for, to not skip stuff accidentally, but there might be a problem with that, it doesn´t say it, but i am pretty sure the second Glitter tease on Session 1 requires you to Edge, as long as you don´t, it seems to go on forever, so yeah if that´s the case, there goes my plan of only using "on the edge" if asked to...

What is the best to do now to not skip stuff accidentally? :-/

Better yet is it even intended to be able to cheat and skip stuff this way? :huh:

Anyway i got a Glimpse of Day 2 now and i have to say so far i really like it, sure the actual Technical Forms are much deeper, but to be honest for me it was all about the Tournament anyway, so yeah this is right up my alley :-D

Thanks for the work you did, i really was skeptic as i read you would do a Legacy Version in Tease AI, i am not the biggest Fan of that software (i see the appeal though), but it works surprisingly well so far
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

meowww wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:28 pm But there still is a Question i have to ask, very early on while testing with the never ending loop, i found out that you can somewhat cheat your Progress by simply saying your on the edge...

At the same time you are supposed to Edge at some points, i was thinking about not using "on the edge" at all unless asked for, to not skip stuff accidentally, but there might be a problem with that, it doesn´t say it, but i am pretty sure the second Glitter tease on Session 1 requires you to Edge, as long as you don´t, it seems to go on forever, so yeah if that´s the case, there goes my plan of only using "on the edge" if asked to...
Yes, my original idea was to make a edge on the Tournament be a fail, and then you should start over (I did not decide if from the stage you failled or from the begining)

You should edge only when asked (should there a sound played to indicate a required edge) if you don't want to skip anything.

meowww wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:28 pm

Anyway i got a Glimpse of Day 2 now and i have to say so far i really like it, sure the actual Technical Forms are much deeper, but to be honest for me it was all about the Tournament anyway, so yeah this is right up my alley :-D

Thanks for the work you did, i really was skeptic as i read you would do a Legacy Version in Tease AI, i am not the biggest Fan of that software (i see the appeal though), but it works surprisingly well so far
Thanks...my original idea was more advanced/deeper . Unfortunately I got other things in the way and leave that idea. I just wanted to share what I had ready, so my work wouldn't be lost.
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

avatarbr wrote: Yes, my original idea was to make a edge on the Tournament be a fail, and then you should start over (I did not decide if from the stage you failled or from the begining)

You should edge only when asked (should there a sound played to indicate a required edge) if you don't want to skip anything.
That sounds kinda mean, but also awesome, wouldn´t have minded to fail this way, start over, probably fail earlier and have this going on til i either break or miraculously move further...

Great now i am already thinking about looking into the Scripts more and seeing if i can change it for myself, but i know myself in the end i am to lazy to actually look xD

Anyway that´s good to know only going to say that i am on the edge if it indicates it to me or if it obviously isn´t moving forward without one...

Just for my own sake, i was right about Session 1 Glitter Tease 2 to go on endlessly unless i edge right?

i started over once more and tried it again and yeah i just can´t believe that it would want me to go throught this for so long on such a speed with so many dragons lmao
avatarbr wrote: Thanks...my original idea was more advanced/deeper . Unfortunately I got other things in the way and leave that idea. I just wanted to share what I had ready, so my work wouldn't be lost.
Glad you decided to not get your work lost and release what you had, but also sad you had to leave the Idea, i did play around quite alot with Tease Ai a few Years ago and as much as it´s meant to act as a Domme for you, it does has a lot of Features that would have worked great for a Game like this, giving you unique ways of extra Training etc. Unfortunately i am way to lazy to actually play around with it :O
kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kong »

Hi, I can not download the: Vocabulary files fix. The link says "The file you are trying to download is no longer available"
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

kong wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:34 pm Hi, I can not download the: Vocabulary files fix. The link says "The file you are trying to download is no longer available"
I think I fixed in the original file.