3D Printing toys

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

3D Printing toys

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

Hi everyone.
I am not sure if this kind of thread does already exist but I couldnt find it.
As it is a hobby of mine and I like to print my own toys and create stuff I would like to open this one in order to exchange information about 3D Printing Projects.
Besides other I am working on a 3D Printed chastity cage and a fucking machine ... all work in progress.
Hope to fins some like minded people :-)
BBBeanie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: 3D Printing toys

Post by BBBeanie »

I also like to print things

In the past I’ve printed a chastity cage before, but the one I did print kept breaking after straining too much. I’ve also printed some molds for a couple dildos but just haven’t gotten around to actually using them to cast anything yet.

Your fucking machine sounds like an interesting project, I wish you luck with it. You could save a lot of money if you can make your own
Playing Please Help Me Cum
Have Fun Pleasing Kyla and Her Guests at Kyla's Party
Enjoy an Erotic Adventure at the LustB&B
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Re: 3D Printing toys

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

BBBeanie wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:47 am I also like to print things

In the past I’ve printed a chastity cage before, but the one I did print kept breaking after straining too much. I’ve also printed some molds for a couple dildos but just haven’t gotten around to actually using them to cast anything yet.

Your fucking machine sounds like an interesting project, I wish you luck with it. You could save a lot of money if you can make your own
I made some platinum silikone dildos before, but i crafted the dildo model with clay, then pored a molding
alginate. Was cool but very expensive. Additionally without vacuum chamber the silicone will always have air bubbles to some degree which is not hygenic.

For the fucking machine I am planning a very simple design using a battery drill as motor ...