gamification mistress

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
joedit3
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

gamification mistress

Post by joedit3 »

If you know what gamification stands for and you know what a To-do-list is, then it is very easy for me to explain what kind of software I am looking for.

Tasks or Quests like "buy a pair of new socks" or "carry out the garbage" would be attributed with points like 3,5 out of 5 or 1 point out of 5. You would be able to freely create a task, however you could also just say I completed a 1,5 points task without specifying what exactly it was. Of course this software should not upload any information into the web and the mistress should be sexy as heck.

I mean you can allways imagine a person standing in the corner of a room in your house and you can even imagine a heads-up display as you do boring duties in your life, but a software helping satisfying gamification needs would be nonannoying.

Rewards could be edging, beeing allowed to do a webtease but also something wich could be specified by the user itself.

Do you know a software like this or can anyone develope/programm this?
Yaluar
Explorer
Explorer

Re: gamification mistress

Post by Yaluar »

On the sexscripts page, there is 1-2 like this.

https://ss.deviatenow.com/scripts.php

Here, search for "Domme" and "Jewell". Also you'll need a script player for it. Domme gives you some tasks by deafult, but I think you can write your own tasks after a while. These might be a bit barebones compared to what you imagined.
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: gamification mistress

Post by Noah »

I have been sitting on a Forum Game (for a long while) that will include this, that I might release in time :) Of course, it is not 'software', but you might enjoy it! Seeing this creates a bit of the needed motivation to finish it, so thank you for your inspiration!

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!