Firefox problem with text

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Firefox problem with text

Post by bondageslave36 »

I love the tags that you added to the teases, but I see a problem with them. In Internet Explorer, everything renders properly, but when I try to render the page in Firefox, the text appears to be about 2 pixels tall. Is anyone else having this problem?
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Try pressing Strg+0 to reset the zoom factor so we can rule that out. If it is still too small, please make a screenshot and post it here. (You can upload it at imageshack and then use the [img]-tag to put in here into the forum.)
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

Yes, my text size is set to normal and I can no figure out why this is happening. It isn't a huge deal to me, I can just render it in IE, but if someone else is having this problem, it might be something to look into.

Also note that the text to the right (the number of views and ratings) show up small, but not nearly as small.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Ok, I switched to fixed font sizes, please tell me if it's better now.
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

Thank you. I am now able to read the text, although a little larger would still look good. I am not complaining. It's readable and thats all that matters.