Liquastim?

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Liquastim?

Post by BoundSquirrel »

Has anyone tried this?

http://liquastim.com/liquastim/Welcome.html

I figure if there's adventurous souls out there that would immerse their junk in water and then zap it, there's a good chance that they're here on Milovana. :lol:

This whole thing seems like a really bad idea and a huge mess if anything goes wrong and yet, it looks like it could be amazing! :w00t:
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Liquastim?

Post by throwawayacct »

BoundSquirrel wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:12 pm Has anyone tried this?

I figure if there's adventurous souls out there that would immerse their junk in water and then zap it, there's a good chance that they're here on Milovana. :lol:

This whole thing seems like a really bad idea and a huge mess if anything goes wrong and yet, it looks like it could be amazing! :w00t:
I haven't tried that specific device, but I did try a DIY as a test run with a TENS device since I didn't want to use anything hooked to mains. It was not very conducive to a solo play session, lots of finicky setup and yes, high potential for mess. It was an interesting sensation, probably as close as you're gonna get to a Venus 2000 or SeriousMilker feeling, but honestly the time/effort to set up as well as having to do it in the bathroom, was just not worth it.

A complete and "leakproof" kit would be a different story, but I'm extremely hesitant to introduce water to a mains-powered electrical system, or one with a beefy battery like an ET312.

Personally, I'd rather make the spend for a SeriousKit or DIY one - I live in an agricultural state and coming across dairy equipment isn't a challenge.
exador
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by exador »

BoundSquirrel wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:12 pm Has anyone tried this?

Yes, I have one of these units.

It takes a lot of experimentation, to discover what wave patterns and signal strengths work best for you and (if you wish) what mixture of water and sugar makes for the most interesting visuals.

Also yes, it does take extra attention to avoid making a mess on the bed. But I've never had the cock seal leak, it's more about being carful not to spill the unit as you get set up. Then, you just need to pay attention and dump it in the bathtub before you lose your erection when you're done.

Pro Tip: It's not easy to do tri-phased stuff. Trying to drive different signals at different points on the sleeve never works well for me, your entire dick is essentially one electrode. Work with single channel signals, keep the anal electrode small and firmly on your prostate.

Good luck!
"If God had intended us not to masturbate, He would have made our arms shorter." -George Carlin
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

Thanks, both, for your replies. throwawayacct, I took inspiration from your post and tried my hand at a DIY version.

It worked! A $10 replacement penis pump base fit perfectly over a Vitamin Water bottle with the bottom cut off (and sanded/melted to smooth out the rough edge). A hole into the side to run a wire into an oversized sheath (scavenged from an old USB cord with the actual cable pulled out), superglued to the sidewall of the bottle made a waterproof vessel.

A little digging online and messing around with a voltmeter, and I found that the best way to improve conductivity of tap water was to add about 2ml of vinegar to the water - it's not enough to make your junk smell like vinegar ( yuck!) but it reduced the resistance of the water by about 2/3.

And it is amazing! I haven't had time to go from start to finish, but as a proof of concept, I'm thrilled. There's a improvements to make, but this has gone a lot better than some of my other 1st attempts. :blush:
zebbg69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zebbg69 »

I tried this a few times on all fours over a tall glass of saltwater. I stripped the end of an insulated wire and dropped it into the glass with the bare end at the bottom a safe distance from the tip of my cock. It was ABSOLUTELY delightful, a strong smooth sucking sensation leading to a warm, blissful cum like being lazily swallowed in continuous throaty caresses. It sounds absurd that I haven't tried it more, but I guess the all-fours thing isn't very practical. I'm usually sitting or reclining for six hours or more in my sessions. I tried to make a DIY cylinder once but failed miserably at the mechanics. I start my sessions flaccid anyway, so I doubt the cylinder had much potential. I would probably need to lie on a bench with a hole under my dick and the glass/tube suspended below it. I have thought idly about a cup of water hanging under my balls while sitting, and it seems delicious.

The salt (or maybe it was baking soda) is critical to make the water conduct. I don't remember how I decided the amount to mix in, but it was an easy guess. Just a few teaspoons or something, like saline solution at the drug store. The use of water here is perfectly safe, since it is contained and not flowing/reaching into other electrical sources/grounds.

It is a myth that water and electricity are inherently dangerous. Most problems occur when a pool of water in contact with ground (literally outdoors, or an electrical ground in your house) also envelopes some part of your body, typically your foot standing in a puddle. As soon as you touch anything electrical (grabbing that "high voltage" sign with your cartoon fingers), it completes a circuit through your foot into ground, with a great chance of running through your heart on its way. Since water takes perfect shape around anything submerged in it and even soaks its way through cloth and other barriers, it makes an excellent connection to your foot in the puddle, and the way it follows gravity makes it reach ground (or your bathtub drain) easily and insidiously. But isolated in a glass or tube for stimming, and touching only one part of your body, it's not a problem. If some does leak onto the floor, there is not enough to form a solid conductive path all around you to ground (you're on waterproof flooring or carpet, right? Indoors... the fibers soak it up long before it reaches any kind of electrical "ground" anyway, or it just sits all lonely and isolated on the tile/vinyl/wood). The trouble people get into in bathtubs is because that big pool of water *engulfing* you is touching metal fixtures that are connected to the plumbing that is intentionally grounded; even if you get out of the water, it is easy to not realize you're still standing/leaning on a wet spot that has a meandering path back to the water or the nearest fixture.

I'm not a plumber or electrician so I probably got a detail or two wrong, but that is the big picture--you are not in danger with these little tubes full of estim water. Just DO NOT fill up your bath tub and get your equipment anywhere near it, because it IS grounded, and your channels are no longer isolated--you've just shorted right past those transformers. Then the myth comes to life and we all cry.
zebbg69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zebbg69 »

BoundSquirrel wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:37 pm It worked! A $10 replacement penis pump base fit perfectly over a Vitamin Water bottle with the bottom cut off (and sanded/melted to smooth out the rough edge). A hole into the side to run a wire into an oversized sheath (scavenged from an old USB cord with the actual cable pulled out), superglued to the sidewall of the bottle made a waterproof vessel.

A little digging online and messing around with a voltmeter, and I found that the best way to improve conductivity of tap water was to add about 2ml of vinegar to the water - it's not enough to make your junk smell like vinegar ( yuck!) but it reduced the resistance of the water by about 2/3.

And it is amazing! I haven't had time to go from start to finish, but as a proof of concept, I'm thrilled. There's a improvements to make, but this has gone a lot better than some of my other 1st attempts. :blush:
I am very inspired by this! And curious about the vinegar--never heard of that. Please share when you have made some more progress.
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

zebbg69 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:12 am I am very inspired by this! And curious about the vinegar--never heard of that. Please share when you have made some more progress.
Oh man, I'm really sorry I missed this response. I checked back on the topic for a while and then just thought it was dead.

So here's how it went:

The device worked really really well, and the feelings were outstanding. The short version is that, no matter how awesome and unique it felt, I abandoned the project because it was simply too cumbersome to keep around in my circumstances; there are others in the house and I have almost zero time in the house alone. Everything I use has to be able to be quickly disassembled at least to a point where I can hide whatever wires are attached by the time someone comes up or down a flight of stairs. Having a 16oz water bottle filled with vinegar water on my junk is not exactly inconspicuous. :look:

So, at least for now, I've abandoned the project, but it did work and it was awesome. A 2 inch length of bare wire into a stripped off length of oversized wire-wrap with really small holes cross-drilled into it allowed water to pass through but kept the wire from making direct contact with my wang. I found that putting the wire on the bottom was best so my raging hard on didn't pulse up and into the wire (by biggest fear of this thing was a direct contact and immediate mega-zap).

The vinegar worked like a charm. You really only need 1-2ml in a 16oz bottle of water; just enough to allow some free H+ molecules to float around the water to allow the current to flow.

The biggest downside is that, as you get more erect and your wang takes up more volume inside of the bottle, the water has to go somewhere. Either you leave some headspace at the top with the cap screwed on, which compresses the air in the top, or you have an outlet tube that runs... somewhere. I tried running it to a bucket on the floor, but then, if your cock fluctuates in rigidity during your ride, or you tip the bottle and cause some water to flow out, it's now below you and isn't coming back into the bottle. Refilling while you're stimming is a delicate balance that takes away from the mood, to say the least. I thought about adding a rigid tube to a sort of open cup at the top, so that the water could rise and fall, but all that does is make the whole thing more unstable and clumsy. :\'-(

Despite how good it felt, you've still got a pound of water in a bottle sticking up off of your body supported by nothing but your erection. If I lived alone, I am sure that I could rig up some sort of support device to keep it in place and upright the whole time and would likely use it regularly. It really is the smoothest stim sensation I've ever had. It's insanely easy to recreate, and maybe someday I'll do just that if circumstances change.

I was never afraid of electrocuting myself while stimming. I was more afraid of dumping 16 ounces of water all over myself into the rats nest of cords that powers my computer, monitor, and other stuff and THEN electrocuting myself or my computer. :huh:
zebbg69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zebbg69 »

BoundSquirrel wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:11 am Oh man, I'm really sorry I missed this response...
Good to hear from you again! :wave:
BoundSquirrel wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:11 am Everything I use has to be able to be quickly disassembled at least to a point where I can hide whatever wires are attached by the time someone comes up or down a flight of stairs.
I've been there! I favored pads then and was able to do a complete emergency tear-down in about 2/3 the time it took for someone to open the noisy garage door, enter the house, and climb the stairs. I now live with a partner who knows about the stimming. She doesn't participate, but I don't have to hide it. BIG step up!
BoundSquirrel wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:11 am The vinegar worked like a charm. You really only need 1-2ml in a 16oz bottle of water; just enough to allow some free H+ molecules to float around the water to allow the current to flow.
How much more interesting chemistry class could have been...
BoundSquirrel wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:11 am ...as you get more erect and your wang takes up more volume inside of the bottle, the water has to go somewhere
I thought about all that a lot at one point but never came up with an idea I wanted to try.
You have made me interested again. I'll be able to experiment much better now and definitely will include those vinegar protons.
BoundSquirrel wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:11 am I was never afraid of electrocuting myself while stimming...
I was responding to throwawayacct, who had expressed reservations about water safety with stim devices on household current and also generally for the benefit of other readers. I'm sure throwawayacct knows a lot or all of what I said. I just don't think this enclosed amount of water adds any danger to whatever is already inherent to your box's design and powering method. (As long as we don't SPILL the water onto the device! Keep the box HIGHER than the water at all times...)

Thanks for the update, BoundSquirrel.