Looking for a little help testing tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
dark0512
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Looking for a little help testing tease

Post by dark0512 »

If interested, please let me know.
Edit with update ** 08/29/2021 **
Please send me a PM with the categories of teases you’re interested in (or just what you're not interested in). The tease is very customizable but looking for someone open to a lot of categories or that will "play" through the categories that they don't really care for (like sissification. I really need those that are willing to help test willing to play through many times as i'm adding content and fixing bugs.

About the tease:
In a nutshell, the tease includes elements of:
Spoiler: show
anal, ballbusting, spanking, sissification, feet, watersports (not yet, maybe depending on if anyone is into it?), small penis humiliation, edging, general pain, sucking (dildo)/BJ emulation, line writing (and other ways of humiliation).

It's arranged by getting enough points and then requesting to cum. The more points, the higher the chances to cum will be. Each module is a different "task", with approximately ~50 tasks so far...some of them are ~20 minutes to complete, others are just a few minutes. Other than stroking, the modules can (or should) only be completed one time. Once you complete them, you wouldn't be prompted to complete the same one.

If you request to cum and you are denied, you likely will need to pick a punishment...which is different tasks with the same categories as above.

I am adding a lot of modules pretty frequently. The current state of the tease has taken me around 2 months total, but I am also distracted and am looking for other possibilities for "tasks" in the categories above.

If you have a list of tasks in those categories, feel free to let me know and I can add them. I would also like to do a little balancing and maybe dialing back tasks if they seem too hard...Quite a lot is done through variables, and of course, I can't say for certain what some people will pick, so I hope folks testing it can help with this as well.
Last edited by dark0512 on Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
qatguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sub/Slave(s): I'm a switch

but mostly a sissy submissive

Re: Looking for a couple folks to test a new tease I’m working on

Post by qatguy »

sure. ill test your tease.

however, a great tease, needs a metronome.

my favorite catigories for stroking to are: bondage, diapers, crossdressing, wetting, balloons, flashing and blindfolds.
dark0512
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Looking for a couple folks to test a new tease I’m working on

Post by dark0512 »

Agreed on the metronome ... For the stroking, it has one. There are several "elements" that it'll play other audio for you to follow, so not a metronome, but something to "pace" with...
dark0512
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Looking for a little help testing tease

Post by dark0512 »

Just updated the first post with more info / where I am in the process.