Chess Chalange

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
MysteryMailMan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Chess Chalange

Post by MysteryMailMan »

Hey, I was wondering if I anyone would be interested in a chess joi- try not to cum kind of game. I haven’t planned anything yet, I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in it. I’m not sure how many people like chess.
qatguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'm a switch

but mostly a sissy submissive

Re: Chess Chalange

Post by qatguy »

im interested, in your chess-joi challenge.

online, or via kik on my own chess board.

kik me or pm me here: kik: gwscion
Bongocat67
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Bongocat67 »

I love chess and never even thought of mixing horny time with it, sounds great though Im definitely interested
Bongo the tease addict
shadows
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shadows »

sounds interesting, been looking for something a step beyond the "Game of Kings" tease by bebe from a while back for a long time
Link if people are interested: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=19663
Spaghetti-Kentucky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by Spaghetti-Kentucky »

Hey what a really creative idea. I'm not good at chess exactly, but would love to give it a go.
Forum game history:
Spoiler: show
MysteryMailMan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MysteryMailMan »

Hey, I’m glad some people are interested but unfortunately my life decided to become extremely crazy lately. I don’t really have time to come up with rules and a game and stuff. When my life slows down again I’ll continue this idea. If anyone else wants to do something with this idea absolutely go for it!
Sapphire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Sapphire »

MysteryMailMan wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:23 am Hey, I’m glad some people are interested but unfortunately my life decided to become extremely crazy lately. I don’t really have time to come up with rules and a game and stuff. When my life slows down again I’ll continue this idea. If anyone else wants to do something with this idea absolutely go for it!
Spitballing here, but say it's a timed chess game, and the winner gets to cum and the loser is denied. Throughout the gameplay, you stroke at your own pace, but every time you take a piece you get to stroke faster for a set period (like if you take a pawn, 50 strokes at 2 bps; bishop/knight 50 strokes at 3 bps; rook 100 strokes at 3 bps; and queen 100 strokes at 4 bps). If you lose a piece, you edge (1 edge for losing a pawn, 2 edges with 10 second wait in-between if you lose a bishop/knight; and 3 edges with 5 second wait inbetween if you lose a rook/queen). This could be done using existing websites/online game engines so milovana members could compete against each other, or a programmer could make their own custom chess game with the tease built in.
valdez7
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by valdez7 »

That's an interesting idea. I stink at chess, but I know how to play enough that it could be fun to try a joi sort of challenge. Personally, I'd prefer a guy-vs-computer setup where you play on some vanilla website (e.g., chess.com) and there are rules for what you do when certain events occur, although I guess a live 1-on-1 challenge could be fun as well if both guys were available at the same time.