Socialstim down?

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
Hardy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Socialstim down?

Post by Hardy »

Ist socialstim.org down?
Since a few days the site shows an error.
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Socialstim down?

Post by ZeeWW »

Yes, it appears to be down :-(
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

The folks at CurrentPleasures said they'd make sure the site wouldn't just vanish...

I'm assuming like before it's just something minor that whoever is responsible for clicking/checking, hasn't seen yet.
zebbg69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zebbg69 »

I signed up here just in case.
I'm capturing all my favorite links to people's stim libraries, been meaning to do that anyway.
I do hope Socialstim stays up past Aug 5 when the domain name expires.
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

zebbg69 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:16 am I signed up here just in case.
I'm capturing all my favorite links to people's stim libraries, been meaning to do that anyway.
Ever since the first couple times smartstim went down years ago, I bought a 5tb HD and started collecting everything I came across. From early cock hero beatmeter conversion files, to the new funscript converts and the scripts I liked from RealSync/Realtouchscripts and now Eroscripts, all of StimAddict' archive copied to my HD, and almost every stim file posted here and on SocialStim. Just in case.

I don't have the wherewithall or bandwidth to put it in the cloud. But know there's at least one person who has most of the stuff out there...and it's not a stretch to think there's at least a dozen folks who've done the same. Even if all the sites go down, *someone* who has all of it, can contribute to putting another one up.
zebbg69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zebbg69 »

throwawayacct wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:39 pm
Ever since the first couple times smartstim went down years ago, I bought a 5tb HD and started collecting everything I came across. From early cock hero beatmeter conversion files, to the new funscript converts and the scripts I liked from RealSync/Realtouchscripts and now Eroscripts, all of StimAddict' archive copied to my HD, and almost every stim file posted here and on SocialStim. Just in case.

I don't have the wherewithall or bandwidth to put it in the cloud. But know there's at least one person who has most of the stuff out there...and it's not a stretch to think there's at least a dozen folks who've done the same. Even if all the sites go down, *someone* who has all of it, can contribute to putting another one up.
Great minds... I recently bought some more storage and started squirreling stuff away too. Though not as ambitious as your project. Looks like milovana and reddit are the most public places where we can find each other if our favorite niches fall down.
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

zebbg69 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:44 pm
throwawayacct wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:39 pm

Great minds... I recently bought some more storage and started squirreling stuff away too. Though not as ambitious as your project. Looks like milovana and reddit are the most public places where we can find each other if our favorite niches fall down.
I bailed from the reddit estim because things were devolving due to some ego battles between a couple users...one whose zealous religious devotion to an ET312 had them shitting all over every thread discussion, and the other frankly pushing EstimSystems like it was their fuckin job. Got enough drama in my life already.

It seems lately to be a good resource for people doing the Coyote labs or Estim Systems stuff, but having had a 2B, I have no idea why people would keep promoting it like it's suitable for the whole range of audio files out there.