Teasecodes

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.

What do you think about this idea?

One Star (Hate It)
No votes
Two Stars (Don't Like It)
8%
Three Stars (Like It)
42%
Four Stars (Really Like It)
17%
Five Stars (Love It)
33%

Total votes: 12

bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Teasecodes

Post by bondageslave36 »

I think teasecodes would be a good idea. Kind of like story codes, so you know what the tease contains. There is nothing worse then looking for a normal tease, opening it and finding out halfway through that it involves enemas or something that you are not prepared for. So, I think we could be able to write a code like (en, anal, cbt, wx, nip) would mean it is a tease that involves enemas, anal sex, cock and ball torture, wax and nipple torture.

I would be happy if it was stopped right there, but if it were to go a step further, you could make a way for people to search the teases by these codes. If I wanted a tease that involved anal sex and gags, I could check those boxes and it would filter those teases for me. That might be taking it a little far, but it would be practical after we get a few hundred teases on the site.

Please take the poll to show me if you like this idea or not. Post any comments/suggestions you have on this subject as replys.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

I suggested in another topic a comment function. I think that will help in this point also. So the author can comment his own tease. Before you look at it you can read the comments by the author and other users.
Try or die
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Teasecodes

Post by seraph0x »

bondageslave36 wrote:[...] but it would be practical after we get a few hundred teases on the site.
That's the point. I absolutely agree that this would be a useful feature, but we'd really need more teases. Hmm, maybe we could re-integrate the classics into the database...

But we'd at least have to decide on a set of tags beforehand:
  • enemas
  • anal
  • cbt
  • wax
  • nipple torture
  • denial (ie. you don't get to cum)
  • chastity (ie. don't cum for x days)
Anyone got something else to add? :-)
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

We really do need to decide on what categories there are, but in my opinion, I don't think we should be told if we get to cum or not in the end. I think that is the point of the webteases, and it would give away the ending of the tease before we even started it. I think when a tease is added, a list should come up with definitions of each. The creator can check whatever boxes apply. If people feel something should be added or changed, we can bitch about it on the messageboards until it happens, possibly. I just have no idea on where to begin with the categories.
Legolas
Explorer
Explorer

I agree

Post by Legolas »

I agree with bondageslave36
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Maybe another point:
  • mini series
Or a more easy subdivision:
  • cute tease
  • mean tease
  • BDSM
tease_o_phile
Editor-In-Chief
Editor-In-Chief

Tag - you're it...

Post by tease_o_phile »

I think that tags would be a great idea, particularly for those of us who are averse to certain topics or, shall we say, surprises...

Some tags I think might be relevent include:

Humiliation
Pain
Shemales
Anal
Gay content

Although I think that style of tease might be interesting information, I think that it will be hard to classify teases easily - I think a content based tease is probably more useful.

Just my .02

tease_o_phile
slavedave51
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slavedave51 »

Would it be possible to include a new field in the database, or some extra space in the title field, for tease writers to voluntarily include some content description? That's really all we'd need, and it's certainly easier than my "rooms" idea. Some standard codes like those used in alt.sex.stories or the BDSM Library would be useful, and would take up less space than full descriptions.

Dave