[Release] EMOTION ONE

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

servufon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Release] EMOTION ONE

Post by servufon »

finally did this one, loved it!!! loved the stroking style, at first didn't think i did but as it went on really was hot, the stop-brief stroking thing worked great for me, just made it thru by my rule set, would have had to do 2-3 runs likely if attempting straight thru

oh and lots of so lovely feet views in this!!!
davidko
Explorer
Explorer

Post by davidko »

servufon wrote:finally did this one, loved it!!! loved the stroking style, at first didn't think i did but as it went on really was hot, the stop-brief stroking thing worked great for me, just made it thru by my rule set, would have had to do 2-3 runs likely if attempting straight thru

oh and lots of so lovely feet views in this!!!
thanks man, appreciate it. i still believe that this first cock hero is my best ..
bhk100
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by bhk100 »

---
Cock Hero: Versus (2023): viewtopic.php?t=25968
LustyAngels - Lust in Translation: viewtopic.php?t=25640
LustyAngels: A/V Overload, Vol 1: viewtopic.php?t=25341
LustyAngels: A/V Overload, Vol 2: viewtopic.php?t=25405
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

Digging this one up from the archives to say that the expanding circle "beatmeter" in these older videos works really well with automatic toys. Not knowing what or when the next stroke will be really adds something to the fun!

Script: CH Emotion One.funscript
EStim: CH Emotion One.mp3
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

thank you, LG!

for anyone looking for the download: the torrent is terribly low (only 1 seeder has the full file, upload is 0.1K/s), but it is still up at book_guy's mega sharing zone H (https://mega.nz/folder/IkhVhQJT#38KdKQD ... r/0sBTkbhD).
smutreader

Post by smutreader »

LondonGent wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:42 pm Digging this one up from the archives to say that the expanding circle "beatmeter" in these older videos works really well with automatic toys. Not knowing what or when the next stroke will be really adds something to the fun!

Cheers, mate! If you ever so inclined, please do Emotion 2-4!
otto_dix
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): On Probation for ownership

Post by otto_dix »

LondonGent wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:42 pm Digging this one up from the archives to say that the expanding circle "beatmeter" in these older videos works really well with automatic toys. Not knowing what or when the next stroke will be really adds something to the fun!

These are the first estim signals that I have come across the emulate a stroking sensation. I lasted 20 minutes. Thanks.
yaspfa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yaspfa »

This and the funscript for emotion experience one were really excellent. I think the fact that it less predictable than a regular cock hero made it even better.