The Origin of Soul Feedback/Bug Report Thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
schefflera0101
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: The Finale: Shattered Realities Feedback/Bug Report Thread

Post by schefflera0101 »

Fantastic Tease. Thank you so much for this masterpiece.
The story is fascinating. One is literally pulled in and lose itself in this breathtaking world.
At first I was not so fond of it, because I am not so much on pain. As time went on, I played along with the game and couldn't get enough.
There are very few teases with such high quality and yours is indeed unique. The narrative techniques you use to distract from the fact that yes, it is "just a webtease" are just awesome.
Spoiler: show
Don't know if this is a bug: have done all the teases except Fran and wanted to take a break. Here I got the password: SavePointFran. But it seems to be broken.
No big deal, I then got again at a previous savepoint.
By the way, the ending is also epic. Epic doesn't begin to describe how outstanding it was. A worthy conclusion to a thoroughly successful story.

Once again, thank you for this experience! :love:
Hopefully it was not the last one :\'-(
Try out my teases:
:love: Have fun! :love:

Older tease:
Edge slave training
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

schefflera0101 wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:10 pm Fantastic Tease. Thank you so much for this masterpiece.
The story is fascinating. One is literally pulled in and lose itself in this breathtaking world.
At first I was not so fond of it, because I am not so much on pain. As time went on, I played along with the game and couldn't get enough.
There are very few teases with such high quality and yours is indeed unique. The narrative techniques you use to distract from the fact that yes, it is "just a webtease" are just awesome.
Don't know if this is a bug: have done all the teases except Fran and wanted to take a break. Here I got the password: SavePointFran. But it seems to be broken.
No big deal, I then got again at a previous savepoint.
By the way, the ending is also epic. Epic doesn't begin to describe how outstanding it was. A worthy conclusion to a thoroughly successful story.

Once again, thank you for this experience! :love:
Hopefully it was not the last one :\'-(
Thank you for the kind words :) You're always welcome to skip bits you don't like but I'm glad it engrossed you and was a satisfying ending :)

I've made the changes to my Patreon now, and so long as that is over $0, another tease *will* come out eventually, but the time it takes will now have a direct correlation to the support over there :lol:

As for the bug
When you say broken, did the tease freeze, not work etc? What was wrong with it?
schefflera0101
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by schefflera0101 »

Shattered wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:04 pm As for the bug

With the code SavePointFran this message appears:
You seem to have broke the tease and I Schattered doesn't know how... Please let them know where you were on the Milovana forums and they will help you preceed with the tease. Apologies. Your userMistressclear is 6
Try out my teases:
:love: Have fun! :love:

Older tease:
Edge slave training
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

schefflera0101 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:21 pm
Shattered wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:04 pm As for the bug

With the code SavePointFran this message appears:
You seem to have broke the tease and I Schattered doesn't know how... Please let them know where you were on the Milovana forums and they will help you preceed with the tease. Apologies. Your userMistressclear is 6
Now fixed!
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by mr-max »

Bug:
After Playthrough and once using the Random Button, now the random button is gone. However when I click "start Tease" I can only go until fran asks: Yes, of course. You'll know why if you've been following along, but if not, we can give you a quick reminder. Do you want a summary of the story so far?
After that nothing happens, no buttons, nothing.
ginonader
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by ginonader »

Hey, really love your teases, just wanted to start this one. But it stops everytime right at the beginning when she (can't remember her name) asks you if you want a summary of what happens. Tried with a different internet browser too and deleting my history.
mrtres
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Sub/Slave(s): Done and enjoyed:

Jia, need a banana (and to be home alone):
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=47999

Teasefight invitational
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=39332

Post by mrtres »

Not sure if Im at fault - in the very first scene I'm stuck..
after this text: "Yes, of course. You'll know why if you've been following along, but if not, we can give you a quick reminder. Do you want a summary of the story so far?" I'm not presented any options to proceed. Playing on android mobile, if that matters.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

ginonader wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:49 pm
Hey, really love your teases, just wanted to start this one. But it stops everytime right at the beginning when she (can't remember her name) asks you if you want a summary of what happens. Tried with a different internet browser too and deleting my history.
mr-max wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:04 pm Bug:
After Playthrough and once using the Random Button, now the random button is gone. However when I click "start Tease" I can only go until fran asks: Yes, of course. You'll know why if you've been following along, but if not, we can give you a quick reminder. Do you want a summary of the story so far?
After that nothing happens, no buttons, nothing.
mrtres wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:51 pm Not sure if Im at fault - in the very first scene I'm stuck..
after this text: "Yes, of course. You'll know why if you've been following along, but if not, we can give you a quick reminder. Do you want a summary of the story so far?" I'm not presented any options to proceed. Playing on android mobile, if that matters.

Sorry all, I added a minor fix and it broke the start :lol: fixed now.

As for the random button, yes there was an issue if you did a complete tease it looks like, fixed now.
dousque
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dousque »

This might be a more general problem with my browser and milovana, but:
I just did the first 5 encounters and suddenly my data is gone. I was logged in at all times, I don't use incognito mode, I use Opera. I don't know what happened. So to regain my valuables I need to start again, it seems. I might have to try another browser so this doesn't happen again.

edit: I just tried another tease that stored stuff (I banked points in 'Tessa's Maze of Edging' yesterday) and that data is still there.
Oh and a question: do I lose a lot of personalized content if I just continue with my password apart from my chosen names?
But apart from that problem you won't be able to do anything about I just want to thank you. What you did and do is great, it's art, it lives and breathes and it's the most intimate and personal experience I had on this platform.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

dousque wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:17 am This might be a more general problem with my browser and milovana, but:
I just did the first 5 encounters and suddenly my data is gone. I was logged in at all times, I don't use incognito mode, I use Opera. I don't know what happened. So to regain my valuables I need to start again, it seems. I might have to try another browser so this doesn't happen again.

edit: I just tried another tease that stored stuff (I banked points in 'Tessa's Maze of Edging' yesterday) and that data is still there.
Oh and a question: do I lose a lot of personalized content if I just continue with my password apart from my chosen names?
But apart from that problem you won't be able to do anything about I just want to thank you. What you did and do is great, it's art, it lives and breathes and it's the most intimate and personal experience I had on this platform.
I'm glad you've enjoyed but it sucks that's happened. The SavePoint will give you the most important things, some minor notes like the conversations youve had wont carry over as well as the names, but your experience should still be mostly the same with save points yes. The main advantage is that you can just click continue when you leave the tease and come back without codes really :)
notreallymeeither
Explorer
Explorer

Post by notreallymeeither »

Thanks for the tease! I ran into a bug
After finishing the section with Fran and Kasia and choosing not to cum for Fran I reached a page with a black square that said to let shattered know if I reached the page by mistake. When I reload the tease I am taken back to the point where I am selecting between the first 4 girl options before just Yue & Fran
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

notreallymeeither wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:53 pm Thanks for the tease! I ran into a bug
After finishing the section with Fran and Kasia and choosing not to cum for Fran I reached a page with a black square that said to let shattered know if I reached the page by mistake. When I reload the tease I am taken back to the point where I am selecting between the first 4 girl options before just Yue & Fran
Hmm, thats odd. Did you do yue or fran first?

EDIT: I've put in a temporary fix, but for now your save point should work.
notreallymeeither
Explorer
Explorer

Shattered wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:15 pm
notreallymeeither wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:53 pm Thanks for the tease! I ran into a bug

I did Yue first. Doesn't look like I am able to pick up after Fran when I reload the tease. I am still where I was with the selection between the 4 girls. I have the save point code for Fran and it takes me to Yue in what looks to be a section where I had visited Fran first. Maybe that was the temporary fix you put in.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

notreallymeeither wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:25 am

I did Yue first. Doesn't look like I am able to pick up after Fran when I reload the tease. I am still where I was with the selection between the 4 girls. I have the save point code for Fran and it takes me to Yue in what looks to be a section where I had visited Fran first. Maybe that was the temporary fix you put in.
Can you use savepoint6?
notreallymeeither
Explorer
Explorer

Shattered wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:00 am
notreallymeeither wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:25 am

Can you use savepoint6?
I did and was able to get where I needed to. Thanks! Love your teases and I appreciate your hard work!