Editor tweaks...

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
Dontask
Explorer
Explorer

Editor tweaks...

Post by Dontask »

Would it be possible to allow an 'insert' page option?

That way if you decide to redo something you don't have to shuffle as many pages around to make it work.

Also, it would be nice if you did not have to have a picture to to save a page.

I have a tease going on, and I know what I want to write, but I havent found that perfect picture, it would be nice to just put down the text and come back.

I guess you could just upload a filler picture and replace it later, but if it's an easy switch to do it would be nice.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

The first suggestion is a good point :-)

The second is already possible. You can replace a picture. So you can upload a blank picture and can replace it later. But this costs more traffic. And traffic is money. I dont think that its a problem if you do this sometimes, but please have this in mind ;-)

And if you do this please take a very small jpg.

Thx for feedback.
Try or die
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

First suggestion: Yeah, this is something I knew we would have to add at some point, but it's rather complicated as the server has to shuffle around all the other pages one by one. But I'll make that possible eventually.

The "creating a page without a picture" is a problem though. The moment I allow this I have to check whether a page has a picture or not every time I access the page. Hmm. I could make it use a placeholder automatically though. Ok, I guess I'll look into it. Until then, please just use a filler.