E-Stim Teasing/Milking/Forced Orgasm Challenge (Please tease/milk me! [and anyone else who wants to play!])

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
WolfpupNX
Explorer
Explorer

E-Stim Teasing/Milking/Forced Orgasm Challenge (Please tease/milk me! [and anyone else who wants to play!])

Post by WolfpupNX »

I'm a tease/forced orgasm slut looking for other sluts to join in the game as well as challengers to have fun with us and our e-stim equipment! Ideally, longer (no more than 4 hours) made-for-play audio files (can be one or a group), but music could also work, and I'll give anything you want a shot (as long as it's not extremely unpleasant or painful - I reserve the right to decline anything too spikey, though a little bit of BDSM is fine). You can either tease me or try to milk me dry - your choice!

For those playing along, my power box is an ET-312B; I'd use one of the Audio Modes (probably Audio 2) with MA at 50%.
Channel A: Cock Cap (glans stimulation great for head torture) & Metal Cockring (around base and balls)
Channel B: BiPolar Anal Plug (Large Flo)
Feel free to specify modifications to this, and I will attempt if I'm able. For others playing, you might have to make adjustments/modifications for your equipment.

Essentially, challengers should pick what you want me/us to do, and I'll try to endure the whole time (even if I cum...or am teased crazy wanting to).

Rules for myself (and suggested for others, but modify to make it fun for you) are:
- I'll try every suggestion posted and detail my experience here. If there are a lot, please be aware I will have to spread them out as I need the time available to do this. I'll try to do one a week, but think I can promise at minimum 2 every month no matter what.
- I'll set a comfortable power level, where it's pleasurable without being painful, and do the whole suggestion start to finish. [If it's a series of files and there are different volume levels, I do reserve the right to adjust for that.]
- You can specify whether you want it to stay at one level the whole time, or whether you want it to slowly ramp up in power.
- With the exception of technical issues (ie. an electrode coming loose, etc.), I won't lower the power or stop.

Additionally, to make it more fun, I'll do this for charity (other players can too, but don't have to).
- Every time I cum (it does stack if multiple times during a session), I'll donate $5.00 to the charity of your choice (I'll pick if you don't specify).
- If I have to lower the power for any reason (including if I cum and am too sensitive to keep going), I'll donate $5.00 to the charity of your choice (which stacks with the cum).
- If I can't cum, but want to turn up the power after to try to cum [or masturbate afterwards], I'll donate $10.00 to the charity of your choice.

Feel free to do your worst. ;) Hopefully there will be multiple players!
TheHenchmen
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: E-Stim Teasing/Milking/Forced Orgasm Challenge (Please tease/milk me! [and anyone else who wants to play!])

Post by TheHenchmen »

Interesting concept.