The Study (part 2)

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
tease_o_phile
Editor-In-Chief
Editor-In-Chief

The Study (part 2)

Post by tease_o_phile »

Hope people enjoy this...

Thanks again to subzerowriter for his useful feedback and encouragement

Shortly after arriving back at my house, exhausted from my ordeal, I receive a text from an unknown number -

Don’t forget, 8:00… I’ll be waiting - Accompanied by a picture

Looking back at me from my screen is the good doctor wearing nothing but stockings and a grin.

This is all it takes for the hours of frustrated lust to come pouring back into my body as I tear off my clothes, grab my favorite lube, and start stroking myself like a madman. I quickly race to the edge of a much-needed orgasm, my balls crying with need. I stroke harder and harder, faster and faster, twisting my palm as I rub over all my most sensitive spots, but find that I cannot get over the edge. I don’t know for how long I keep crashing into that impossible wall, not being able to go over it, but eventually I lie on my bed exhausted and fall asleep.

At about 6:00, I am awoken by an incoming text. No message this time, just a picture of Dr. O’Morgas from her supple lips to her creamy cleavage. I look at the clock and jump into the shower. If I hurried, I would just make it on time. I don’t know what is in store for me, but I am sure that it has to be better than driving myself crazy all night.

I arrive at her door a few minutes early, shaking with nervous energy and pent up desire. I ring the bell and wait.

Watching the door slowly open, I am greeted by nothing less than an erotic dream. Before me stood my sexy doctor in a translucent robe, her luscious body and sexy lingerie like a ghost through the fabric.

I had no words.

She smirks at her effect on me and takes me in by the arm, drawing herself close to me as I walk through the door. Her perfume was already making my head spin as I stumble to say, “Wow, doc …um… you look amazing,” my voice catching in my throat.

“That’s sweet of you to say,” she seems to purr in response as she drags a single fingernail down the side of my neck. “Let’s take a look at you…”

“You know,” she says, as she slowly starts to unbutton my shirt, “I haven’t seen many people as…. let’s say…responsive as you.”

My skin is already tingling as she opens my shirt, making sure to tease every bit of newly uncovered skin with her pointed fingernails.

She gives me a lusty smile as her eyes fall on my cock, clearly erecting in my pants.

“Mmmmm…. I just love a man who responds to my touch so well. It makes me want to see just how much you can take.”

My shirt fully off, she takes me by the hand and leads me to her bedroom.

I follow her like a lost puppy, my senses already overwhelmed, and I can think of nothing but her hand on my skin. The sway of her firm ass and the line of her thigh-high clad legs that tempt me through her robe have me transfixed as we make our way up the stairs.

As soon as we enter her well-decorated and dimly lit bedroom, she pulls me in for the hottest, longest kiss I have ever experienced. The kind of kiss that leaves you breathless after it is done and that has the hairs on the back of your neck standing. Our hands begin roaming each other’s bodies. I feel like I am on fire, the day’s build up taking its toll on my nervous system.

She pushes me onto my back on the bed and slowly removes her bra and panties. I can only stare as my heart pounds in my chest, my breathing still shallow from the kiss.

She crawls up the bed like liquid sex and presses her body against mine.

“Oh god, Honey, today had me so hot!” she starts to say, her fingers brushing against my skin, running up and down my body, occasionally drawing a little circle with her nail around a nipple. “I was just replaying in my mind all the wonderful things your poor cock experienced, and I had to touch myself… all afternoon… but here’s the thing, I didn’t let myself cum. Oh no… I wanted you to do that for me, so I just teased, and teased… and teased…”

Her sexy words and devilish fingers make me squirm as she continues.

“And now I am all turned on…” Looking deep into my eyes, her voice throaty and dripping with lust, she asks, “Think you can help me with that?”

My heart is pounding out of my chest as I nod. As quickly as I can nod in agreement, she is straddling my face, her knees by my ears and her glistening swollen pussy above my mouth. I feel her feet over my shoulders, holding me in place and giving me a sense of helplessness that seems to increase my need.

She takes my hands and places them on her breasts as I lick her folds. My tongue finding the places and movements that bring the biggest gasps and the sexiest mewls from her. She keeps her hands on mine as they massage and caress her breasts. In no time, I can feel her body beginning to tremble above me.

I lick her to what appear to be two huge orgasms, her hands clutching mine on her breasts as her body convulses and explodes in pleasure. She leans down for a kiss and thanks me for the wonderful orgasms before sliding lower and pulling off my pants. My erection springs free, the tip already wet with a drop of precum.

“I want you to show me how I made you feel today” she purrs into my ear, “Show me what I made you want to do to me.”

I flip her onto her back and thrust into her. Her still dripping pussy taking my length, surrounding and squeezing me in its heavenly grip. Like a wild animal released from its cage I take her with overwhelming urgency and intensity. My own lust building and building as I feel her have orgasm after orgasm on me, her tightness clenching around me, squeezing and milking my cock. I feel myself approaching the edge over and over, each frustrated orgasm just increasing the passion of my movements. I roll her over and take her from behind, my thrusts feeling more and more desperate as I am unable to quench my building thirst for orgasm.

After several more orgasms rip through her, she rolls me onto my back and begins to ride me. Instead of my frenzied pace, she takes a slow and sensual approach. Her feet wrap over my thighs, so I am unable to thrust up into her with the speed I want; I am moaning and writhing beneath her and my hands reach for her hips over and over to speed the pace.

Eventually, she takes my hands and holds them over my head, continuing to slowly glide up and down on my begging cock. This new, helpless position has me whimpering and she seems to feed off of my helplessness, kissing my neck and licking my ear. Her moans in my ear only fuel my helpless desire and she again cums on me, finally collapsing on my chest.

It takes me a few minutes to realize that she has stopped moving, but my cock is still pulsing inside her, sending additional shockwaves of pleasure through her fully sated body and eliciting a satisfied moan.

As I start to calm, I go to put my arms around her and discover that they are stuck… Distracted by the sensual torment, I somehow missed her placing them in cuffs that were at the ready, trapping me on her bed…

She can see the panic set into my eyes as I realize that more erotic torments await me.

“Oh god, professor…. Please let me up… I don’t think I can take much more after today.”

She smiles at me as she drags her fingers down my torso.

“Well, that is why you are tied, Honey. Besides, I am sure you are tougher than you think…”

I groan in response and tug at my restraints.

“Oh, Sweetie” she smiles, “those have held men much stronger than you. You aren’t going anywhere until I am done with you. You see, there is little that I love more than exciting a man, finding all the things that get him worked up, and using that knowledge to turn him into a squirming, begging ball of lust. And now that I am quite satisfied, I can give you alllll of my attention.”

Her body slides down the bed, her legs wrapping around one of mine until she is face to face with my still throbbing erection. Looking me deep in the eyes, she drags her tongue up my length, flicks my frenulum a few times, causing me to gasp, and then slowly draws her tongue down to my base again.

“You know…” she starts, as she continues slow licks up and down my shaft, “I just love giving head…” her tongue makes another slow slide bottom to top, “…but usually, the poor saps I blow end up ruining my fun by shooting their load too soon. Lucky for me you won’t have that problem. I can just lick…” she swipes across my head with her tongue, “and suck…” she takes me deep into her mouth, “and tease the fuck out of this cock until I have had my fill…”

“Ohhhhhh… please…” I half gasp and half moan as she demonstrates her oral prowess, using her tongue, lips, mouth, and throat to totally redefine blowjobs for me. She is causing me to experience sensations that I can only describe as other-worldly, and under normal circumstances would have me bursting in seconds flat, but instead, I can only writhe and moan as she explores my cock. She can read my reactions like a psychic and seems to find the motions and touches that shoot unprecedented levels of arousal through my body. When she discovers any area of weakness, she attacks it relentlessly, making me moan and truly test the bonds that hold me in place.

After about 20 minutes of being held in this space between heaven and hell (though it feels like hours), she climbs up my body, letting me feel her nipples tease across my chest. I can barely string two thoughts together, and a slow stream of “Oh god” and “please” is coming from my mouth.

“Oh… so needy…” she comments before nibbling my earlobe and giving a moan in my ear that causes my hips to thrust up, searching for solace. “And we are just getting started. I have so many more fun things for us to try.”

I can barely register what she is saying or what is happening to me as she lifts my legs and attaches my feet to two cuffs above my shoulders. The new position leaves me totally exposed to her and she begins running her sharp nails down the backs of my thighs… areas that are so rarely caressed that the sensation sits on the line between teasing and outright tickling. I find that with my body bound as it is, all I can do is wave my ass in the air in response to her teasing. Her teasing fingers explore my thighs, my ass cheeks (noticing a particularly strong reaction when her fingers graze the crease between the two), the skin behind my balls, and the bottoms of my feet, which makes me whimper and makes my cock visibly swell and twitch. My wiggling becomes more and more erratic.

She sits back, apparently unhappy with my mobility. “Hmmmm… this won’t do at all” she comments before grabbing a wedge-shaped pillow and shoving it under my back. The pillow attaches to straps on the side of the bed, and then she attaches my hips to it with a velvet rope.

“Let’s see how that works” and she starts to tease her fingers over the sensitive crease between my ass and legs. I try to squirm away, but the pillow and straps make it almost impossible to move.

“Mmmmm…. Much better. How are you doing down there?” she asks, as she reaches between my legs and runs a finger down my dripping cock.

“Ohhhh… please….. you have to make me cum… please… “

“Oh, Honey, please do…. I know that mean old lotion I was using earlier stops you, but I would love it if you came! Just shoot that hot white load that you have been building up, making it spurt everywhere, it would feel just soooooo amazing! Just imagine your cock pulsing and clenching, the tingles running down your spine as you finally release jet after jet of hot cum, mmmmm”

I can only moan as she paints a mental picture of the orgasm I am dying to have.

“You know what? Let’s see just how well that nasty lotion works. I bet if I get you really really turned on, you can do it…” her hand closes around my shaft and she starts rubbing with slow even strokes. The strange angle that she has put me in causes her strokes to feel different and more intense, and my toes start curling in response.

“Oh please… “ I say over and over as she strokes up and down with twisting firm strokes.

I feel the familiar tingle of what would normally warn of an impending mind-melting orgasm.

Just as I am about to slam into the edge again, she stops and says, “If we really want to get you hot enough for you to overpower the lotion, my hands, mouth, and pussy aren’t going to be enough… I mean you have had plenty of those so far, and no cummies yet…”

With that, she hops off the bed, pulls a box out of the closet, and places it on the bed out of my line of vision.

“Let’s really have some fun now…”
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: The Study (part 2)

Post by Drool »

Wow. I like this continuation.
And I like your detailed realistic descriptions like "I feel her feet over my shoulders, holding me in place..." and the images you find "She crawls up the bed like liquid sex..." :w00t:

PS: Nice cliffhanger. :-D (I have a theory...)