Are there any JOIs or CHs where you have to ride the edge the entire length of the video?

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

pokopikos
Explorer
Explorer

Are there any JOIs or CHs where you have to ride the edge the entire length of the video?

Post by pokopikos »

Title. Not the usual ride/stop or stroke/stop edging. Videos in which you specifically have to ride the edge the entire time.
Any help is appreciated.
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Are there any JOIs or CHs where you have to ride the edge the entire length of the video?

Post by itslate »

I have been thinking about making such a video, but it's not that easy to come up with instructions for when you hold the edge.
It gets boring just saying "keep riding it". You could have some light CBT or other distracting tasks, you could balloon or introduce the concept of "peaks", where you have to ride super closely for a second. Something like that might be hot.

There are videos with lots of long edge holding, but nothing really more than a minute. Bratty Bunny's "How slow can you go" is the only edge holding video I know of (even though I am not sure she knows that that is what she is doing to you).

There are some teases that have you hold the edge for many minutes. nwo69's school of denial even has you edge-hold for an hour. Sadly it's gone, but I am planning to continue my similar tease series soon.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Are there any JOIs or CHs where you have to ride the edge the entire length of the video?

Post by doremi »

I don't know any production either. :no:

My suggestion is play this one, edging from beginning to end:
Don't Get Hard [CHALLENGE] (not a CH)

I bet you will loose with this game strategy as well. :-D
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)