The Study (part 1?)

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
tease_o_phile
Editor-In-Chief
Editor-In-Chief

The Study (part 1?)

Post by tease_o_phile »

Hi all...

This is my first story attempt. Please enjoy.

Special thanks to my inspiration 😉 and to subzerowriter for his encouragement and feedback

I sit in the warm but clinical room wearing only the gown that was given to me on my arrival. I am kind of nervous, having never participated as a research subject before, but the money was good, and I was in serious financial need. The plain white cabinets, a bunch of weird looking machines, a rolling table covered by a sheet, and this oddly comfortable examination table give the room an almost science fiction-like quality.

I hear a knock on the door before a woman enters, and I am immediately dumbstruck. Even in her lab coat, her plump lips, sultry greenish brown eyes, and fit figure are hard to hide. Her blonde hair is up in a bun, though a few free strands frame her face beautifully.

“Hello,” she says warmly, flipping through some papers on a clipboard. “I am Dr. Nikki O’Margos. Thank you for agreeing to participate in our study of autonomic nervous system responses to tactile stimulation. Have your read through the paperwork?” As she waits for my response, I notice her fingers slowly gliding across her collarbone and skin just inside her collar.

My eyes can’t break away from the subtly sexy movements, and I can only nod, my mouth suddenly feeling surprisingly dry.

“Excellent. Now if you don’t mind, please remove your gown so we can get started.”

I blush as I let the thin protection drop to the floor before picking it up to cover myself bashfully.

“No need to be embarrassed” she reassures me, “This is all for science, remember?”

I put the gown on a hook next to the table and resume my spot.

“Now, before we start, I have a few questions to go through with you.” She says, pulling a pen from her hair, releasing the tight bun and letting her hair fall to her shoulders.

Sitting naked before her, I wonder why she didn’t ask me the questions first…

“Do you smoke or vape?”

“No”

“How much alcohol do you drink?”

“Only occasionally at social gatherings, and not much then.”

“Any drugs that you use?”

“No”

“Do you exercise”

“About twice a week.” I notice the doctor’s eyes giving me a quick glance, admiring a body that I am fairly proud of. Lean but muscular, not too bulky, but definitely the result of working out. I think I see a hint of a smile for a half a second, and I feel a twitch of excitement at the idea of the doctor looking at me in a less-than-professional manner.

”Are you sexually active?”

I blush, “Not recently, my girlfriend and I broke up about two months ago.”

“And how often do you masturbate?” she asks, putting the end of her pen to her lips, as if thinking.

My blush deepened, but I feel a tingle of excitement talking about my sex life with such an attractive woman.

Stammering a bit, I answer, “Um….usually about once a day… but I haven’t for about two weeks.” My embarrassment at this point seems to be directly feeding my arousal. This, combined with my inability to take my eyes off the pen near two of the plumpest, sexiest lips I have ever seen, causes me to swell a bit and feel flushed.

“Two weeks?! Wow, that’s a lot when you are used to getting off each day! Thank you for your openness. Now, let’s get you all set up for the study.”

The doctor puts down her clipboard and rolls a covered cart over to the side of the examination table. Busying herself with the materials on the cart, she instructs me to lie back and try to get as comfortable as I can.

I lean into the cushioned back of the exam table, finding it is much softer and much more contoured to my back than the flat examination tables I am used to.

With smooth and clearly well-practiced movements, the doctor pulls out a weave of wires and electrodes that she methodically goes about attaching to my body. I expect them to go near my heart, but instead, she places one on each nipple, several pairs down my abs, one on each inner thigh, and one on my perineum. My heart is already pounding from the feel of her hands on my body, and I can’t help but be self-conscious about my nakedness and my physical response.

“It’s totally normal for you to get an erection during this process” She reassures me, as if reading my mind. “In fact, you will need to be quite erect for us to get the most accurate data for our study.”

With the electrodes in place, a monitor behind me lets the doctor know that my heart rate increased as she commented on my erection, and I definitely notice a glimmer in her eye.

With the push of a button, two cushioned arms come out from behind the table. The doctor places them at my sides and asks me to place my arms in the appropriate place before putting straps around my elbow, forearm, and wrist.

“Um….” I almost whisper, my voice escaping me, “Are the straps necessary?”

“Oh yes, dear. They are. I need to make sure that you don’t interfere with the measurements. Some boys seem to get into… trouble like that, and we have to make sure the data are good.” With a cocked eyebrow she continues, “I know you wouldn’t want to interfere with the study, right?”

“Um… I guess not…”

“Great then. It’s settled.” She smiles as she finishes the last strap on my second arm. Pushing a button, the bottom portion of the table splits into a ‘V’. “Legs up” she says, and steps between my outstretched legs, fastening straps along the way.

I am now completely strapped to the table, unable to move or wiggle much at all. The wide opening between my legs lets my balls dangle freely and I am semi-erect from our prior conversation, the helplessness I feel, and the doctor’s nearness.

“Now that you are all set… “ the doctor’s tone shifting from professional and matter-of-fact to much more breathy and sensual, “…let’s make sure the sensors are working.”

She rolls a machine over and I can see several lines on the screen, my heart rate, respiration, blood pressure, and some others that I don’t understand. She pushes a few buttons and I suddenly feel a tingling sensation under each of the electrodes, like they are gently tickling my nipples, thighs, and stomach. I gasp audibly, evoking a lust-filled smirk from her.

“Did that catch you by surprise? These electrodes work as sensors as well as sensory delivery devices… I think you will find them quite enjoyable.”

Indeed, the feeling is intensely erotic, and I am soon fully erect.

“Excellent response,” she comments and makes a quick note on her clipboard. “Let’s see how you respond to gentle touch.”

With that, she begins to graze her fingers down my arms, then down my chest. A sudden gasp escapes my lips as she does this, and she raises one eyebrow.

“Mmmmm…. Very sensitive indeed… Let’s check the lower body”. The doctor begins to tease her nails up and down my thighs and lower legs, and then over the bottoms of my feet. I don’t giggle as I thought I might, and the lines on the monitor behind me let the doctor know that her gentle touch is causing great arousal. My now throbbing erection is also letting her know that I am finding this experience extremely erotic.

After several minutes of her lighting my nerves on fire with gentle teasing touches, my eyes are closed, and I am breathing heavily. I hear a throaty whisper in my ear, “I can see you are enjoying this… should we move onto the next phase? I think you will really…” (a gentle nibble on my ear) “…really…” (moaning softly in my ear) “…like it”.

I can only nod my head, as my mind is already swimming in arousal.

The doctor pulls up a stool and positions herself between my outstretched legs. She makes eye contact with me that is overwhelming. I look away, feeling intimidated by the intensity of her gaze, and my eyes are immediately drawn to her cleavage, her full breasts heaving underneath her lab coat. With a gentle touch she slowly traces a finger up my cock from the base to just under the head. As it gets to the top, a pearl of precum appears.

“Oooh… It looks like someone is a little excited… I bet two weeks of not masturbating probably isn’t helping either” She dips her finger in the precum and uses it to lubricate her delicate path up and down my shaft, occasionally twirling her slippery finger in circles around my frenulum or around my slit before returning to just grazing that one finger up and down.

A slow moan escapes my lips and I feel the need to thrust my hips, but being bound as I am, the only motion that happens is a swelling of my cock head and the appearance of yet another drop of precum.

Before long, I am letting out a stream of moans and silently praying that this gorgeous creature will grab my cock and give it a full stroke. “Oh god… you are making me so…um….aroused.”

“Oh?” the doctor looked at me with innocent eyes before clicking a few buttons on the machine next to her, increasing the tickling sensations across my body. “Is that better?”

I let out a groan of lust in response and start to realize the reason for the straps… It had only been about 20 minutes, and I was already dying to grab my cock and stroke myself to a huge orgasm. If I had only known how much more I would have to take.

The sensations of this single finger and the electrodes is overwhelming my senses. “Um…Nikki…”

“Call me Professor”

“(Moan)… Um… Professor… oh…. This is… ohhhhh….”

“Tell me what you are feeling Mr. Blue. I need this well documented for science.”

“Oh, god… Nikki… I mean, Professor…. Ohhhh…. Please… I feel like I need someone to grab my cock… this is getting me so hot…”

“Oh!” the doctor says with mock surprise before her feigned shock melts into a lusty stare. “You mean like this?” and she wraps her hands around my cock, making long slow strokes, base to tip, twisting her wrist at the head on each pass. “Is this what you wanted? My fingers wrapped around this sensitive cock, rubbing away that tickly feelings my mean little finger was causing?”

I moan in response, and my eyes roll back in my head. The sensations and her teasing words only further fanning the fires of my arousal. I feel the familiar tingle of an orgasm starting in my balls. Just as the sensation starts to grow, my cock is suddenly abandoned.

I open my eyes to see what happened and see the doctor pulling out a white tube with a bar code on it.

“Well, if we are going to do this, let do it right.” she says squeezing a dollop of white cream into her palm. “This is a special lube that we have been working on. I think you will like it.”

She begins to stroke me with the lotion, and the slickness and silkiness is like nothing I have felt before. She continues with long slow strokes, twisting along the way. Her timing seems almost telepathic, as she is keeping me floating just below the edge of orgasm. Not pushing me closer, but not letting it fade away.

“Your numbers are looking great, Mr. Blue, I appreciate you being such a good subject.” I feel the pace of her hand start to quicken, and my urge to cum begins to build again.

“Oh god, Professor… if you keep that…. Ohhh… if you keep that up… I’m gonna… ohhh”

“You think you will cum?”

“Ohhhhh… yes… I’m gonna cummmm…”

At that moment, she removes her hand and the tingling over my skin comes to a sudden halt. I am panting and a little confused.

“What happened? I thought I was going to cum.”

“Oh no, Mr. Blue, not yet. We have so much more data to collect.”

With that, she adds another squeeze of lube to her hand and begins stroking again. Firmly and with purpose, her tight grip sliding up and down my erection. Her gaze seems focused on the electronic display behind me, and I feel the urge to cum start to build again. Just as I think I will cum for a third time, she stops, makes a note on her clipboard, and waits for my arousal to subside. When the urgency has passed, she repeats the process again… and again… and again… and again. Each time, it takes fewer and fewer strokes to get me to the brink of explosion. In short order, I am racing toward the edge within 2-3 strokes of her well lubricated hand moving up and down my shaft. My eyes are closed and my breathing is shallow, and I feel one more stroke will finally push me over the top.

“Oh god…” I moan, “I’m … oh... I’m going to…” She stops again, but this time, the urge to cum lingers. She has aroused me to the point where a single touch would give me the orgasm of a lifetime and left me dangling there.

“I think you may be ready for the next phase in our study” she says, reaching over to the tube of mystery lube again.

“Oh god, Professor…. I am so close… please….”

“I know you are close, honey, remember… this is for science. Now, let’s move on to the next stage, coronal stimulation.”

I have no idea what that means, but I quickly learn as she grasps the base of my shaft with one hand, places a slick palm on the tip of my cock, and begins to polish the head with slow light circles. I immediately feel like I have been struck by lightning. My body stiffens and my breath leaves me. I can only moan as she slowly, relentlessly circles the tip of my cock with her open hand.

“Oh oh ohhh…. God, Professor…. This is…. Ohhh… It’s so intense…. Oh god”

“I know it is, honey, take deep breaths. Be a good boy and just take it for me.”

“I don’t know how much (gasp) I can (moan) take…”

“Oh? Well, it’s a good thing that you are all strapped in then.” She starts to speed up her circles slightly and her hand cups to engulf more of the head in each swirl of her hand.

My thighs begin shaking as my body tries to get sensations on more than just my tip. I feel like my arousal is a balloon that is being overfilled with sensation, but that refuses to pop. The sensations just keep going higher and higher until I can no longer form a coherent thought. A stream of moans and gasps comes from my mouth as she continues this treatment for minutes on end.

The sensations are so overwhelmingly erotic that I start to beg, “Please, Professor… please… the circles are too much… I can’t…. oh god… please… I…”

“Oh, you poor thing!” The doctor says with sugary sweetness, as she bats her eyelashes at me, but continues anyway.

“Ohhh…. I need…. Ohhh… please…. Stroke me…. Make me cum already…”

“Oh sweetie, it isn’t time for that yet, but if you want, I can stop with the circles…”

“Please… oh… it’s too much….”

She changes from circling the head to gliding her hand side to side, again just on the tip of my cock.

A roar comes out of my throat with the change in sensation and I start struggling against my bonds.

“I’m sure that’s much better, isn’t it?” she asks with feigned innocence.

“Noooo….” I can barely breathe as this new sensation just ramps up my need to cum without letting me cross over the edge. “It’s making me need to cum so badly… please let me cum… ohhhh”

“Poor baby…” she says without pausing her torturous tease. “Is this getting you worked up? Only a little more before we move on.”

She continues rubbing me in this way for minutes upon minutes until I feel like I will either pass out or my cock will explode.

“I think we are ready for the next phase of our study” Her hands suddenly leave my cock and my hips try to thrust up against the restraints, looking for the last bit of sensation that will finally allow me to cum.

I am left whimpering quietly for a moment while the doctor busies herself at the covered cart. My heart rate starts to slow, and although my erection doesn’t sag, the desperate urge to cum passes slightly.

“You have done very well with manual stimulation, but now we are going to move onto something a bit more… let’s say… multisensory.”

I look at the doctor with worried anticipation and she removes her lab coat revealing the most alluring red lingerie I have ever seen. Her skin looks like porcelain and my eyes roam her body, reminding me of just how much lust I am filled with right now. The soft curves of her creamy breasts fill her bra to perfection, and I can see her stiff nipples pushing against the fabric. Her taut stomach and perfectly proportioned hips take my breath away, and in my current state, I can’t figure out where to focus my gaze, as every part of her seems to arouse me further.

“Now, since I can’t be in two places at once, we are going to attach a sexual device to your penis. Believe me when I say that you… will… love… this.”

With a wink, she pulls an ominous looking machine over to the bed. After placing another helping of the lube on my head and shaft, she slides a long tube over my cock and pushes a few buttons. The tube comes to life and starts slowly stroking and sucking my cock like I have never felt before. The sensations are overwhelmingly erotic, hitting all of my most sensitive spots with the perfect amount of pressure. A long low moan escapes my lips and I feel like my insides are melting into my cock.

My eyes close at the sensations this amazing device is causing.

“Oh no, no, no… you need to keep your eyes open for this part,” she warns and sits down in a chair next to me, sliding one of her shapely legs over the arm of the seat.

My eyes can’t leave the sensual movements this stunning creature makes as she slides her hands over her skin, caressing her neck and giving gentle squeezes to her breasts. Eventually, one hand slowly reaches down to her sex.

“Mmmmm… You know stroking you like that really got me excited. I am human after all.” She reaches over and clicks a button. The machine stroking my cock adds a twist to each stroke, forcing a grunt out of me.

I stare in awe as the doctor teases herself, just grazing her fingers over the fabric covering her most sensitive areas. After a few minutes of gentle teasing, she stands up and strips off her bra and panties, leaving only her thigh-high stockings on. I can see her nipples are already firm with arousal and her pussy is glistening with excitement.

She leans in close to me, and in a breathy moaning voice says, “I wish that was me riding your cock like that… I mean, it would ruin the data, but oh god would you feel good inside me.” She is stroking her pussy with sensual circles over her clit while saying these mind-meltingly sexy things to me and moaning in my ear. Her moan has the effect of raising my need to unprecedented levels, and I want so much to grab her and feel her skin on mine.

“Ohhhh…. I would ride you so fucking hard… Mmmmmm…” she moans, her breathing becoming heavy. The scent of her sex is overwhelming, and she continues to moan in my ear, occasionally licking my earlobe or sighing in pleasure.

“Oh god, Mr. Blue, It feels soooo good… Would you want that? Me riding your hard cock? My breasts in your face, you tonguing my nipples as I ride you?”

She clicks another button and the machine increases its speed. Her own hand increases in speed as well, and soon she is shaking and moaning loudly – driving me wild with desire. A loud moan escapes her lips as her orgasm hits and she puts her hand on my chest to catch her balance.

“Mmmm… I love a good orgasm,” she says as she puts her dripping wet fingers in my mouth. My tongue eagerly laps at her fingers like I am a starving man tasting food for the first time, and I am moaning nonstop as the machine pushes me closer and closer to the edge.

She moans into my ear “I bet you really want to cum right about now… let me help”. She turns up the machine again, and I feel the strategically placed electrodes start to tingle. My whole body feels like it is on fire and she is just pouring on gasoline. She drags her nails down my skin and moans in my ear.

“Mmmmm… do it, baby…. I know you must really need it.”

I feel myself building to what is guaranteed to be the largest orgasm of my life. The moans and nails on my skin just draw me higher and higher until I feel myself roaring to the edge of orgasm. I feel like I will cum any second, and the doctor’s verbal encouragement just makes me need to erupt that much more.

“Go ahead… cum, baby… shoot it all out… get all that hot sticky cum out…. Make it spray everywhere… mmmmm”

I am willing myself to cum; I have never been closer. The magic machine isn’t slowing down, and I should be cumming, and cumming hard. The doctor starts rubbing herself to another orgasm as I focus on the overwhelming sensation.

“Please baby… do it… give it to me… be a good boy and give me all the cum that is saved up in those balls of yours…” I hear her shudder as a second orgasm hits her.

“Please!” I finally break… “Why can’t I cum…. Please….”

The doctor is panting from her last orgasm and still tracing her nails over my hypersensitive skin.

“Oh, did I forget to mention?” She again increases the intensity of the machine, “The lube we are using inhibits orgasms, but you keep trying. Come on sexy, do it!” She leans down and licks my ear, making an exaggerated moan. “Cum for me… be a good boy and cum all over… picture it’s me riding you and fill me up, or maybe I’m sucking you dry… do it” her hands never stop roaming my skin and I have no idea how I could possibly not be cumming.

I am repeatedly whispering “Please… please… please…”

Suddenly there is a beep from behind me and everything stops. The machine lifts off my cock, which is as hard and red as I have ever seen it. It visibly pulses with every heartbeat. I am a panting, sweating mess and am shaking with need.

“Well done, Mr. Blue. I am sure that we have gathered some excellent data because of you. Now the orgasm inhibitor will last about 24 hours. It is 3:00 PM now, so please be back at the office tomorrow at about 1:00 PM.”

The doctor begins to unstrap me, and I am too exhausted to move at first. She brings me some water, which I quickly suck down, realizing for the first time how thirsty I am.

As she is tidying the room she tells me, “Take as long as you need, but your clothes are here when you are ready to go.”

After about 10 minutes, I finally get up. As I reach down to my clothes, I see a note:

24 Blueberry Lane
Be there at 9:00 tonight

-Professor

The End
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: The Study (part 1?)

Post by Lestat »

Nice! :smile:
I especially liked the palming part. And the part with the "machine" made me think of the brat princess videos where they milk precum through edging again and again... :-D
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by CagedAnimal »

Awesome! Love the palming torture and the surprise ending of using him while he still can't cum is amazing!
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Drool »

Great story. I want to try this too. :lol:
The end is pretty mean (but also in a want-to-try-this-too way :-P ).
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by KittyZateez »

Ooo YES I liked this too! It's a nicely written description of a well-executed tease and denial scene...

I liked the ending too. Being a tease is very much about the concept of always leaving them wanting MORE, and it's frequently about implying that they just might get it.

Grammar and punctuation is well done too, if anyone is being nit-picky there should be punctuation at the end of sentences/phrases in quotes (where someone is speaking). There are a couple of spots were that could be added but sometimes I take liberties with that kind of thing too. Who really cares about that stuff very much anyway, as long as it's not done too sloppily.

I also wanted to mention how difficult it is to describe the things someone would say (or moan, etc.) in a scene like this, the ooos and aaaahs can be very challenging to write; it's something I struggle with and I think you did it well.

Thanks for sharing this with us!
Kitty :love: :love: :love:

tease_o_phile
Editor-In-Chief
Editor-In-Chief

Post by tease_o_phile »

Wow! Thanks so much for the positive feedback! I was really nervous about sharing, but now I am glad I did.

I am amazed at the positive response the palming got - this is a favorite of mine, so it is good to see it resonated with others.

And Miss Kitty... the fact that you liked it ... (swoon)

-tphile