Post orgasm- on myself? Help!

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Evxning
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post orgasm- on myself? Help!

Post by Evxning »

Sooo, Post orgasm torture is a huge fetish of mine. However, it's hard to do it myself for me, personally.

So my question is; are there any toys (preferably on Amazon) for that exact cause? Basically an automatic "sex machine" thats compatible with a program or has a remote with the option on ot
I don't have a lot of money but everything til like 150 is acceptable.

Thanks for reading yall c:
Be safe everyone! ♥
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Post orgasm- on myself? Help!

Post by Bandit224 »

I think what you are asking for is something like the Lovebotz Automatic Stroker, but those types of toys cost a fortune.
www.amazon.com/Lovebotz-Automatic-Strok ... 015QH5LBY/

If you are interested in post orgasm torture specifically, and don't care that much about handy gadgetry. A massage gun is your best affordable option. www.amazon.com/Handheld-Electric-Massag ... 08GNV6H2Z/

There are handheld strokers that are cheap, but they seem terrible to me for post orgasm torture.
Ghingis
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ghingis »

thehandy can do the trick for me with the included closed sleeve (that suction that it generates just enough so you won't slip out), but you have to find a solution, so it stays in place without holding it..
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qwksilver »

if you are handy with a 3d printer i've seen a few things that could be modified to suit.
manfried
Explorer
Explorer

Post by manfried »

I would suggest this device. It's powerful and hands-free with a suction-cup mounting.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XMHJFKK