Sissy Cuckold Husband

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
feminine-always
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Sissy Cuckold Husband

Post by feminine-always »

To start with my experience in the sissy cuckold life, yes my wife Carol caught me crossdressing which has my Mother in-law involved this has been a real game changer! lets get started from the beginning, before I was caught by Carol our life was that fairy tail marriage that most couples was jealous about, and my Mother in-law Jean was more than happy with me because of my submissive nature and willing to change. Jean's famous words are "Women rule the World" ! With me being a closet pantywaist husband, so willing to please both Jean & Carol to the fullest it made me feel so excited just to do most of the household chores & wait on them Hand & Foot !!! Well things have changed, Carol & Her Mother were going on a little shopping spree, and I could not have been happier it's the perfect opportunity to put on CAROL'S well worn Panties !!! A sissies dream Cum true... Her panties are so extremely feminine that I can never control my excitement, I can not get Her panties all the way on without, you know cumming !!! Carol forgot something and sent Her Mother back into the house to fetch it,,, Little did I know my mother in-Law was standing in the door way watching me and called for Her daughter Carol !!! OMG " CAUGHT " !!! Yes things have changed for this quivering sissy ! I now wear a holy trainer chastity with Carol's panties mandatory per Mother in-Laws demands . Todays fashions my sissy maid dressing serving both Mother in-Law & daughter, and helping Carol getting ready to go out with Her new boyfriends ! I'm Trying to be the best sissy cuckold a woman could ever have .