[RELEASE] Cock Hero Passion 2

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

RedLighter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero Passion 2

Post by RedLighter »

No hard feelings man, I'm happy to see my work developed for the community :blush: And I hope I'll get to try this legendary estim one day :lol: I added the link to the original post.
my latest creations:
Cock Hero: Passion Trilogy: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24804
Cock Hero: Freedom: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22213
RLGL: Softcore: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22311

Check also:
Cock Hero: RLGL with Nancy Ace
RLGL with Uma Jolie
RLGL with Kimmy Granger

rebekeplex
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by rebekeplex »

I enjoyed this one, I would like to see more of these if possible. Keep up the good work :)
Assloverdude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Assloverdude »

Just played this, and it was awesome! I am a big fan of the first one and I was pretty sure this sequel would disappoint. But it did not! You have an excellent taste in women! Don't know if it is quite as good as the first one though, only time will tell. Looking forward to trying it with the Handy (after someone creates a funscript that is)

Thanks!
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

47dahc wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:24 pm
As a conservative masturbator I have no clue what's going on here, but if there's a link for e-stim fans, maybe let's just add it to the original post? It's getting a bit messy in the thread ;-)
Sorry Redlighter. Wasn't my intention. Link below for the video with five different audio tracks with four different surround estim tracks on the rear channels as discussed above.

https://mega.nz/file/BDpmBSxS#li-JJbbPd ... ISHwbfK59Y

If anyone wants just the audio files, they can be made using the funscripts linked earlier with the settings shown in earlier post at the online creator.

https://cfs6t08p.github.io/funstim/funstim.html
With regard to the fun scripts, they just don't line up with the action on the screen. Are your embedded ones any better ir generated of the same? Ie the blue rounds you get nothing, even some of the yellow and even the beat rounds I sit in silence!!!
Alex69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Alex69 »

Hey Redlighter, I just logged in to say that I enjoyed this CH very much, not sure if the best of 2020 but on the top 5 for sure! Actually I prefer this Passion 2 over the first one, which I enjoyed the first half but then with all the machine dildos I kinda lost interest.

On this Passion 2 you focus a lot more on the strip and teasing part, on the softcore, and slowly build up to something harder... Well done sir, very good progression.

Thank you for your work.

PS: This video contained a few girls that honestly almost made me lose instantly. Very good girl selection. Thanks to this gorgeous girls as well (although they won't read this)
LucySD
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LucySD »

I had a wonderful time with this one :love:
47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by 47dahc »

thebears73 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:48 pm
With regard to the fun scripts, they just don't line up with the action on the screen. Are your embedded ones any better ir generated of the same? Ie the blue rounds you get nothing, even some of the yellow and even the beat rounds I sit in silence!!!
The scripts were created using the beat file and Funscript Generator I got from EroScripts. It was a quick test of the software and then I did a random sampling in JoyFunScripter to see how well the script lined up with the video. I used Fun Expander 2.5 to convert to Hard Mode. Other than that, I didn't change anything from the beat file. Yes, The embedded audio tracks were generated using the funscripts.
cope93636
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cope93636 »

Looking forward to giving this final version a try, thanks for the effort put into these!
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

RedLighter wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:30 pm...
File size: 1,61 GB (HandBreaked)
Well done! :)

Srsly, looking forward to it, will give it a try.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qwksilver »

An updated version of the funscript is available on EroScripts. that version has fillers for the on screen instructions and doesn't not have the 10-12 min total blank time in the edge sections you get in the beats files and the auto versions of the funscripts.
vanCoochee
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by vanCoochee »

:thankyou:
That was amazing!

The music, the girls, the cuts, the beat bar, the spectrum of scenes/sources, the yellow extras—'had 10 more edges than required :-D

Minor minuses:
  • A few no turn on girls (especially SydneyCole in the end looked not her best—i chose not to cum to her (or at all for that matter :lol: ))
  • The beatmeter is out of synch (or was it just my playback? :unsure: )
sfonlymid
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): no
Sub/Slave(s): no

Post by sfonlymid »

Hi friend, thanks for great sequel! Passion 1 is top 1 cock hero video ever for me so i was looking forward for 2nd vid and damn this one is great! I couldnt experience full vid because i lost pretty fast but i gonna keep trying :P

I have a quick question about one of the girls though, i know it's hard to keep track of each vid you used in this video and some of the girls are amateur who have like 10-15 secs vid and that's all but im quite sure u're using this girl 2nd time, i asked about her in passion 1 and u said you dont know who she is, but i gonna ask again since she appears in passion 2 (or maybe it's different girls but they look very alike): girl on 10:44, can you give original video/gif/name? I would really appreciate it, thx <3
47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 47dahc »

qwksilver wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:05 pm An updated version of the funscript is available on EroScripts. that version has fillers for the on screen instructions and doesn't not have the 10-12 min total blank time in the edge sections you get in the beats files and the auto versions of the funscripts.
I took a look at the mentioned script and hats off to whoever Liquid is. I pulled mine down as that script is far superior than the one I created. More practice needed on my end to get to that level. I did go ahead and upload a new surround video (mkv format) using the new script. It has three audio tracks; one regular and two surround.

Normal = Regular Passion 2 audio with no estim
4,5,620 = Phase modulated estim from the default freqs of 420, 520, & 620hz on rear channels.
777 = 777hz estim audio on the rear channels.

https://mega.nz/file/pLZgEL5L#VcuHE8u8D ... 57-XRk7qTs
Assloverdude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Assloverdude »

I played it again with Liquid's script, and it was awesome! One of the best scripts I have tried. And it really made the video even better. Hats off to both of you!
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

Awesome, really enjoyed this cock-hero! Thanks for making it. :w00t:
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.