Blue Balls

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Frappydos
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress

Blue Balls

Post by Frappydos »

Hello everyone Misstress and slaves.
My name is Marika and i recently became passionate about denial, and I wanted to experiment with the phantom blue balls on my slave.
The problem is that; i always keeps him excited without making him cum (4/5 hours a day of masturbation with numerous edges throughout the day) his balls just don't want to turn blue, i go on like this for a week, he complains of symptoms, swollen and sensitive balls (perfect to punch) and internal pain in the testicles and also in the lower abdomen, but still no blue, do you have any advice? I was thinking about tying his balls when I jerk him off but I don't know if it would be effective.
Thanks in advance.
Marika.
Feed
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Blue Balls

Post by Feed »

Ciao Marika,
I'm very happy to see an Italian domme here. Haven't seen any since I've started visiting the site.
Personally, when I edge and deny myself for a long time, I usually get that painful feeling of "blue balls", it's similar to the one you get if your balls are squeezed. I've never experienced such drastic change of color though (they get a bit red but nothing extreme). If your partner's balls turned blue or dark purple I would probably suggest stopping whatever you're doing before damaging them.
Again, this is just my personal experience, but I hope I've helped you.

Feed
lagavulin_nl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lagavulin_nl »

Hello Frappydos, I guess blue balls are not every man's reaction to a lot of edging and not cumming for a long time. I am currently on day 149 of no cumming (which is a new personal best with 5 days) and my girlfriend edges me a lot, but I don't get painful balls or have them change color.
rakeshhame
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by rakeshhame »

Frappydos wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:07 pm Hello everyone Misstress and slaves.
My name is Marika and i recently became passionate about denial, and I wanted to experiment with the phantom blue balls on my slave.
The problem is that; i always keeps him excited without making him cum (4/5 hours a day of masturbation with numerous edges throughout the day) his balls just don't want to turn blue, i go on like this for a week, he complains of symptoms, swollen and sensitive balls (perfect to punch) and internal pain in the testicles and also in the lower abdomen, but still no blue, do you have any advice? I was thinking about tying his balls when I jerk him off but I don't know if it would be effective.
Thanks in advance.
Marika.
Blue Balls may or may not happen they depend and differ from person to person.
I once played cock hero everyday without cumming for 30 days and had no blue balls at all only the heavy feeling of arousal, i mean my balls felt heavy but no pain.
SEE TEASES CREATED BY ME AT:-
https://milovana.com/webteases/?author=106967
Spoiler: show
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

if you edge him too much you drain his balls by leaking... you should tease him more but no edging or stroking.. And if you see he start leak, just stop :)

But even still everyone dont get blueballs :/
Frappydos
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Frappydos »

Feed wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:34 pm Ciao Marika,
I'm very happy to see an Italian domme here. Haven't seen any since I've started visiting the site.
Personally, when I edge and deny myself for a long time, I usually get that painful feeling of "blue balls", it's similar to the one you get if your balls are squeezed. I've never experienced such drastic change of color though (they get a bit red but nothing extreme). If your partner's balls turned blue or dark purple I would probably suggest stopping whatever you're doing before damaging them.
Again, this is just my personal experience, but I hope I've helped you.

Feed
Ciao fred!
Ti rispondo in italiano visto che posso farlo! :D
Grazie per la risposta, ho capito, credo che andrò avanti così per qualche giorno per vedere i risultati :d
Frappydos
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Frappydos »

lagavulin_nl wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:00 pm Hello Frappydos, I guess blue balls are not every man's reaction to a lot of edging and not cumming for a long time. I am currently on day 149 of no cumming (which is a new personal best with 5 days) and my girlfriend edges me a lot, but I don't get painful balls or have them change color.
I get it! So I have to change my approach, thanks!
Frappydos
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Frappydos »

rakeshhame wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:01 pm
Frappydos wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:07 pm Hello everyone Misstress and slaves.
Thanks in advance.
Marika.
Blue Balls may or may not happen they depend and differ from person to person.
I once played cock hero everyday without cumming for 30 days and had no blue balls at all only the heavy feeling of arousal, i mean my balls felt heavy but no pain.
Yes, it definitely varies from person to person, but since my slave has symptoms I wanted to see the color variation too, thanks for the reply
Frappydos
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Frappydos »

pepez wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:26 pm if you edge him too much you drain his balls by leaking... you should tease him more but no edging or stroking.. And if you see he start leak, just stop :)

But even still everyone dont get blueballs :/
Then I'll stop edging it to avoid losses! Thanks for the advice, I hope to succeed soon
Xalkoi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by Xalkoi »

Blue balls is that thing he described: Pain in the balls after too much teasing but no release.

The balls aren't supposed to literally turn blue.
Frappydos
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Frappydos »

Hello everyone!
Thanks so much to everyone who replied, I finally got the blue balls, I had to insist on a bit but they arrived, thanks everyone for the help. :love: