Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
TheBigTuck
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): PrettyAna

Re: Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

Post by TheBigTuck »

Please reach out.

I just hope everything is ok
Totally owned by Mistress Prettyana :love:
Jamatora
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Jamatora »

Hello,
i am very interested in beeing a slave but i'm not very experienced in this scene. Honestly i never chatted with a Mistress.
Yeah, i am 20 years old, straight and my english is acceptable. I'm interested in CEI, Edging, Humilation, Denial and finding new stuff and limits. I am searching for an online chatting person. Personally, i am very interested in shemales (want to write with them), because i'm facinated about this general topic.
Other infomations: i am single (and a virgin), i am open minded, i am a kinky person.
If you are interested or want to write with me send me a private message
Fallingdoor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Fallingdoor »

I'm not sure quite how active this thread is anymore, but here it goes anyways. I'm a male sub (18 almost 19) looking for a female, trans, dom, but I'm open to being a switch with a femboy/sissy. I'm open to try almost anything once, but like most subs, I especially like ruined orgasms, and cum eating. I like to think I'm quite intelegent, and I enjoy getting to know my mistress as a person just as much as I like degrading myself. I'm not expecting to meet up irl, but if you live in Oregon, then it can be an option.

If you want to know more about me, I'm very open about myself, and would be happy to answer any inquiries that you may have in pm. This is the end of my spiel, I hope I've caught your attention and I'd be ecstatic to hear from you soon!
LS95x6
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by LS95x6 »

Gooner looking for a dominant to take advantage of me. Send me PMs and I'll be sure to answer quickly
ayyyuhitslit
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ayyyuhitslit »

Looking for a domme to basically control when I can cum and lead me further into submission. I'm only available for fully online and not looking for anything to last too long.
Jwaz6464
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Jwaz6464 »

I’m 19 and would love to be a sub for mistress. I’ll do ruined, cbt, and post orgasom torture as well
Slaveboy0987
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Slaveboy0987 »

Hello beautiful Goddess I am looking for a long-term key holder to lock me in chastity and let me out after one year. It is a goal of mine to make it one year. Please hit me up. Here kik slaveboy0987 snapchat jslaveboy0987.
Jamatora
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jamatora »

Hello im searching for a submissive(or switch) trans girl to chat. Generally I am a switch but now i want to be dominant. Im very attracted to trans girl because im very interested in this topic. Im searching for an online chat partner and i'm quite flexible.
Important things are:
Edging, CEI, perhaps anal and a little bit pain. Generally looking for and finding new limits.

pm Me if you are interested. :-)
MilanWindictive
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by MilanWindictive »

hellu everyone :love: ,
my new sissy resume ;)
Attachments
sissyCV.jpg
sissyCV.jpg (170.35 KiB) Viewed 6820 times
janienite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by janienite »

hey there! Im an 18 year old slave looking for someone to play with. Im interestd in playing online, but not 24/7. I am open to almost every kink and have very few limits. Kik me! My username is swilliam56 I look forward to meeting and playing with some of you guys!
Sissy_Ella_0912
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Sissy_Ella_0912 »

Hello all,
I'm a 22 yo sissy crossdresser looking for a domme.
I'm not too experienced and looking for occasional online fun, not full time.
My kinks are dress-up, feminization, anal, humiliation, cum eating.
Limits are shit/piss play, blood, illegal stuff

Hmu!
Marot9
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Marot9 »

Hello future Mistress :love: :blush:
I am looking for a female dom.
I am 21 years old, curious little soul, wanting to explore sexual world and trying new things.I am very submissive and obedient :yes: . I love deepthroating and i would love to be ordered to do so.
I am not sure for how long i would like to do it. It will be my first time :blush: But nothing to serious for sure and i am ok with online or pms or any other chats not sure about including cams.
Thank you for reading this. Have a good day <3
Petterwass
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Petterwass »

Hello everyone!
32-yeara old bicurious looking for a dom/me(s).
While I'd love a offline thing, living in Sweden means it's probably gonna need to be offline.
I'm willing to do most tasks as long as they do not involve large risk for exposure (wearing something unobtrusive, like a toy, or underwear is fine, as is doing something in the woods).
unsanitary bodily fluids (cum is fine, urin and scat is not), permanent damage, or are time-sensitive as my work at the hospital sometimes means I have very little free time some days.
I own a small collection of toys, and can order more though if it's something expensive,
it might have to wait for salary.

Sexually inexperienced, but willing to do my best to serve and learn. 😁
Have done some minor anal with smaller toys and some limited (because I can't wear it too work) chastity play.
Do not currently own a Webcam but can buy one, if needed.

Kik is
petterwass, mention Milovana so I know you're not spam.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
rrki69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rrki69 »

Male straight-ish

Ive never been Dominated before. I found this site a whileback and Ive slowly tried to do different teases out of curiosity. Currently been chaste for 8 days targetting 14 days. Havent not cum for that long period of time. My ball are currenlty swollen and painful. I hope I can do 14

Im looking for someone who can guide me through the last 2 days. On the final Day I want to be able to milk my self and eat all that saved up cum. We can go into specifics on chat. For this year, As I usually only do this once a year. I want to try anal dildo and dressing up. Ive never done this before

We can chat live on the day its self or just leave me instructions and I can write back the next day.

Toys: chastitycage, prostate massager, 2 dildos, stockings, dress, nipple clamps, egg vibe
mike206
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mike206 »

have you made it ? when did you cum ?

br mike