Im a kinky blacksmith now

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: Im a kinky blacksmith now

Post by Shattered »

Well I'm curious. Do you have a 3d printable file? :innocent:
Privemeneer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Privemeneer »

this...
is one of those moments i wish I could do stuff like that!
Goddess Lisa's slave
Spoiler: show
YamiLoli
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3
Sub/Slave(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3

Post by YamiLoli »

Sounds really hot!

And I'm glad you don't just ignore the health risks like some people would, though I think it's important to have as much knowledge as possible when it comes to such topics so consider reading about retroflex ejaculations (this is basically what happens when you cum with these rings on, as far as I can tell from your explanation). I am not sure how high the risk actually is in your case but I felt like it's better to inform you

Just make sure to find the right balance between fun and health :-)
Vennyo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Vennyo »

I agree with Yami, maybe this is not something you should do all the time and you should do some research.
Also it sounds like it is very tricky to get the perfect size where it makes orgasm impossible but does not cut off bloodflow too much.
But man does that sound hot! I real wish i could experience something like that at some point :lol:
SensEx
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): I only submit to my queen
Sub/Slave(s): I no longer take applications

Post by SensEx »

I feel like I can give you my two cent when it comes to sort of "control the amount of semen" you wish to keep in your body while still enjoying the benefits; the feeling all the sensations from being close past the point of no return etc.

I'm practicing edging for almost two decades now. What I would recommend is to never intentionally block the flow of your cum when it rushes out. But rather train your pc muscle to be able to flex or clench to overtime be able to control your cum flow without any additional unhealthy pressure with your hands or tools. As someone else mentioned the reflux can lead to unhealthy bladder depending the quantity that is redirected and not properly ejaculated using the proper route. After you urinate what remains forced back in can lead to multiple issues if over done, try to dedicate few minute in your day to do further research on finding the sweet spot between intensity of pleasure according your current body physical limitations and work from there to increase it.

Now this doesn't mean wearing a cockring is out of the question or one that is tight is dangerous.
From my experience I can say that a silicone ring or cockring that you need to actually stretch a bit or you wouldn't be able to slide your balls through or clip it a the base of your shaft are the goto imo. The way you can determine if the tightness is unhealthy for you specifically is by either stroking full force til orgasm with it on one time as a test, if the ring blocks your orgasm (its too tight and can damage your organs) it happens by the lack of blood flow mixed with the pressure your body might not be properly trained to endure. Which is why I would personally focus on developing your natural ability to hold, anchoring in your brain cells that your body even under heavy pleasure can reach deeper for more. you should also be able to get soft while the ring is on when no stimulation occurs after 10 min or so (even if your ring squeezes you)

What you describe can be achieved with a ruin orgasm after long period of edging and denial most likely, you would have no risk because the ring will still limit your cumflow, it takes a while to control the flow of your own cum but with practice you will train your body to be able to edge and ruin once or in chain while the ring is on and let me tell you the pleasure increases after each ruin as does your frustration, if you let only one or two drop not even one rope of cum out and you keep going for days and weeks, you will experience new territories of orgasm, your own mind will push yourself afterwards to feel that high again and that my friend is endless.

Practice makes perfect :-D