Ballbusting Intelligence Agency: The Kidnapping

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
TheBusted
Explorer
Explorer

Ballbusting Intelligence Agency: The Kidnapping

Post by TheBusted »

Chapter One: Torture Certification
Chapter Two: Office Introductions

Chapter Three: The Kidnapping
Chapter Four: The Promotion
Chapter Five: Taylor Returns

Does not require reading the previous chapters

Tuesday, 3:30 AM
Jim came to with a startle, not that it made much difference. A burlap sack over his head completely obstructed his vision. He tried to move around but felt the cool metal of tight restraints around his wrists, ankles, thighs, and stomach preventing him from moving a muscle. His legs were forced apart, and he seemed to still be completely naked. The only other thing he could tell was that he was sitting on some sort of rough chair. And that he felt a deep, thudding ache in his crotch. He took a big, nervous gulp and tried calling out.

“Hello? Is anyone there?” He muttered meekly.

An unfamiliar woman’s voice responded.

“Good, you’re finally awake.”

Jim jumped slightly in his restraints, not expecting the voice to be so close to him.

“Who are you? Where am I?”

“I’m Christina, 4th in command at the Valkyries. And let’s just say you’re in our dungeon.”

He froze. The Valkyries? That was the group that had infiltrated the BIA and was responsible for a string of castrations in the area. His boss had asked him to ferret out the spy, but he had felt like he hadn’t made any progress identifying the infiltrator. Maybe he was closer than he thought if they went and kidnapped him …

“What do you want from me?” Jim didn’t want to give up anything. He had always dreamed of being a spy. And this was his chance to prove himself. Plus, surely the BIA would be here to save him before too long.

“Everything. Every last little detail you know about the BIA and its investigation into our organization.”

Jim stood his ground.

“I don’t know anything. It’s just my first day.”

“We thought you might say that. You men are all the same. You think you’re so big, strong, and better than women. But we at the Valkyries don’t think you’re so tough.

We have a rock-star interrogator who’s going to find out exactly what you know, even if she has to use some of her ‘enhanced interrogation’ techniques on you. Tell me, do you remember Ashley?”

A second woman’s voice filled the silence hanging in the air.

“Hello again, Jim.”

He paused. He recognized that voice. The midwestern accent was familiar. He’d heard it recently, but couldn’t place exactly where he’d heard it.

“I had a lot of fun yesterday popping your cherry, ball-boy.”
Her reminder was enough, and in an instant, Jim remembered where he’d heard that voice before. He’d heard it yesterday at the BIA office. It was Ashley, the first BIA agent to kick him in the balls. SHE was the spy? No wonder she had asked what he was working on yesterday. He tried to remain cool, calm, and collected, but his body rocked with a nervous startle as he made the realization.

Jim couldn’t see it, but Christina smirked knowingly before resuming her explanation.

“I’m so glad you remember. Now, what’s going to happen is I’m going to leave the room so you and Ashley can have a little chat. I have to go to our satellite office and plan our next operation. But, while I’m away, you are going to tell Ashley whatever she wants to know. If you don’t, or if Ashley thinks for even one second that you’re not telling the truth, she’s going to treat these very harshly.”

Jim felt Christina’s cold fingers grab a rough hold of his scrotum and give it a violent tug. He gasped in pain. His crotch was still quite swollen and tender from the beating it took yesterday. Just one pull from Christina left him completely winded.

Christina kept a firm hold of his nutsack as she continued explaining.

“There’s one more thing I want to tell you before I leave, though. You are going to be castrated no matter what. The only question is how painful we make it. If you hold out on us … well, let’s just say it will NOT be quick.”

Christina gave Jim’s balls a quick squeeze before getting up and heading for the exit. Jim heard her tell Ashley that he was “all hers” before the door slammed behind her with a metallic clang.

Tuesday, 3:45 AM
Jim felt a hand grab a hold of the burlap sack covering his head and rip it off in one swift motion. He winced and squinted his eyes as he was temporarily blinded by the sudden light. As he opened his eyelids, little by little, he was shocked at what he saw before him.

Ashley was on her knees directly between his legs. But more shocking than that was that she was completely naked. The body that he had fantasized about just one day earlier sat before him, freely on display. The tantalizing view caused his cock to suddenly stiffen, enticed despite the vulnerability of his predicament. He was so absorbed with Ashley that he barely noticed the remarkable array of torture devices lining the wall of his bright-white interrogation room, the large mirror covering most of one wall, or the small camera in the upper corner with a blinking red light.

Ashley smiled, reaching out with her hands to grab each one of his testicles gently but firmly between her fingers. Jim gasped nervously as her fingers wrapped around his delicate gonads.

“Nice to meet you again, Jim.”

Ashley was gently rolling his balls between her fingers as she talked. Jim was almost too anxious to respond to her greeting, although it was tough to tell if his nerves were because of Ashley’s stunningly nude figure or the obvious peril of his precious plums in her palms.

She took her time rolling Jim’s tender orbs between her fingers. His cock stiffened further as she seemed to be inspecting his private parts.

“These seem to be in pretty bad shape already. We must have gotten you good yesterday, huh?”

Jim didn’t respond. He was too concerned with just how exposed he was trapped naked in his chair. At any moment, Ashley could squeeze her fingers and cause him unbearable pain.

“Don’t be nervous Jim, I’m only going to ask you a few questions. Let’s start with an easy one. Is Nicole your boss?”

The question brought Jim back to reality. And the reality was, he didn’t want to give up any information to the bad guys. Or bad girls, in this case. He looked up from Ashley’s pointy nipples and stared her straight in the eyes.

“I’m not telling you anything.” There was unusual confidence in his voice, even though Ashley’s fingers held his vulnerable orbs in a precarious position.

“Is that so? Come on, I’ll give you one more chance. This is the last time I’m going to be nice to you, so don’t waste it. Is Nicole your boss?”

“Go fuck yours…” Before he could finish getting out the words, Ashley’s fingers clamped down, hard. The wind was instantly forced out of his lungs as his nuts erupted in pain. The restraints around his wrists prevented his hands’ feeble attempt to race towards his midsection in self-defense. She kept up the pressure for several seconds just to remind Jim who was in charge of the situation.

“You’re really going to wish you hadn’t said that.”

She drew her fist back and buried it in Jim’s aching ballsack in one violent motion. His right testicle bore the brunt of the collision; getting trapped between her knuckle and the hard seat of the chair. He seized, his eyes bulging out of his head as he realized how badly his already mangled manhood had been crunched by Ashley’s fist. He opened his mouth to scream but could only emit a handful of high-pitched squeaks. Within moments he was quivering in his restraints, unable to curl up or protect himself.

It didn’t take long for Ashley to punch him again. And again. And again. She unleashed a brutal furry of punches, working Jim’s family jewels like a speed bag at the local gym. Positioned as they were between his legs and against the chair, every single strike was a direct hit. Each and every blow peppered his body with a fresh batch of agony. He was convulsing erratically, seizing like a wild animal in his restraints. His groans escaped in short bursts as he thrashed about with frantic desperation. Ashley just giggled as she quickly turned his spunk-filled nuggets into a fine paste; the vicious barrage of her fists shooting lightning bolts of sizzling pain from his crotch, up his spine, and straight to his overloaded brain.

When Ashley eventually did give Jim a break from the punching, she didn’t give him even two seconds to rest before continuing with her original method of testicle torture. She took his freshly tenderized ballsack in her hands and gave it another ferocious squeeze.

Ashley’s fingers worked his scrotum with the controlled precision of an expert ballbuster. The pain was overwhelming. Her experience at the BIA meant she knew precisely how to squeeze to maximize his suffering. She grabbed each one of his aching, swollen balls the long way with her fingers and used her thumbs to flatten them back to front. A high-pitched, throaty mewling sound escaped Jim’s mouth as Ashley’s hands felt like hydraulic presses on his most prized possessions.

After basking in Jim’s suffering for a few moments, Ashley relieved most of the pressure, but kept her fingers in position around his delicate orbs. His breath returned suddenly in a series of short, raggedy gasps.

“Now, I’m going to ask you one more time. Is Nicole your boss?”

This time, Jim wasn’t feeling nearly as confident, not when Ashley literally had him by the balls. His loyalty was cracking along with his testicles, and he was willing to do whatever it took to make the suffering stop. Besides, he’d only worked at the BIA for one day. Were they really going to go through all the trouble of rescuing him?

Ashamed, he took a deep breath and prepared to answer.

“Yes …” He grunted out.

Ashley smiled. All men were the same, after all. It only takes the slightest bit of discomfort in their crotch and they’ll do anything to make it stop.

“Wow, that’s all it took to break you? I thought you were supposed to be Mr. Iron Balls! Didn’t you pass your torture certification with flying colors?”

Jim’s head fell, ashamed he had begun to betray his agency already.

“Don’t be sad, Jim. Here’s a little reward for your cooperation.”

She bent forward, only pausing when her mouth was mere millimeters from his throbbing erection. He quivered in a mixture of anticipation and nervousness as he felt her hot breath on the tip of his quivering dick. She reached out with her tongue and circled the head of his cock while looking up at Jim to watch him moan with pleasure. He looked directly into her blowjob eyes as she gave the tip of his cock a wet, slobbering kiss before sitting back and continuing the interrogation.

“We both know that, as an agent at the BIA, you haven’t been allowed to cum. And we both know we’re going to castrate you no matter what. But if you cooperate, I’ll let you have one last orgasm. I’ll fulfill your wildest fantasies before you’re permanently neutered. You can use me however you like.”

Jim stared at her naked body longingly. Her perky tits seemed to be looking up at him, almost mocking him by being so close, yet so far. He yearned to reach out and feel them, but his hands were stuck in their current position due to the restraints. An orgasm sounded amazing, especially after everything he’d been through already. He had no idea, of course, that Ashley had no intention of following through on her promise.

“But you have to answer a few more questions first. What does the BIA have on us? What was in that file folder Nicole gave you yesterday?”

He raced to remember the contents of Nicole’s file folder but quickly came to a startling realization: he had never looked inside. Moments after being handed the file, a series of agents, including Ashley, had begun working his balls over. He couldn’t betray the BIA even if he wanted to because he never got a chance to see what was inside the file. He responded quietly; his voice meek with fear.

“I don’t know … I never looked at the folder.”

Ashley flashed Jim another sadistic smile.

“Look me in the eyes and tell me you don’t know anything.”

“I swear I don’t, I swear! You have to believe me, please.” The words raced out of his mouth faster than he could think of them. He was hoping against hope the cruel, naked bitch kneeling between his legs would believe him.

“I believe you, Jim. It’s just that, since you don’t know anything, I have no choice but to do this.”

She suddenly clamped down with the thumb and forefinger of each hand. Jim’s nads were trapped, practically being split in two. He screamed and thrashed about, but was ultimately powerless to protect himself as her thumbs sunk deeper and deeper into his aching nut-meat. All he could do was pray his balls wouldn’t burst as his vision slowly went out of focus.

Ashley smiled as Jim’s facial expressions grew more and more frantic. She had no intention of letting up any time soon. She was enjoying making Jim suffer. She was the hunter; his balls were the prey. Oblivious to the fact that Jim truly didn’t know anything, she thought it was only a matter of time before he gave up what she wanted to know. And she had no intention of letting him orgasm. She wanted his balls bursting with cum before she permanently denied him.

Sweat began to form on Jim’s chest as Ashley increased the pressure. He let out a long, guttural wail before falling silent; his exclamations reduced to high-pitched squeaks every few seconds. While the pain made his whole body alive with energy, the restraints kept him from moving an inch. He was reduced to shivering in place and fighting the overwhelming nausea building in his stomach.

His breath returned in short, ragged gasps the instant she loosened her grip. But the searing ache in his testicles remained. Ashley leaned up close and whispered in his ear once more.

“So, I think you were about to tell me how many of us Valkyries the BIA has identified.”

“I don’t know.”

“Don’t lie to me, Jim. I saw the case file in your hands yesterday. I know you know.”

“I don’t know, you have to believe me! I never looked inside the file folder. You and the other agents distracted me too quickly!”

Ashley frowned, not believing Jim’s story. Maybe he would be tougher to crack than she first thought. She decided to increase the intensity.

Tuesday, 4:30 AM
In one fluid motion, Ashley stepped up onto the chair Jim was strapped to. Her feet, balancing on the small bit of exposed chair between Jim’s legs, were just inches from his aching scrotum. The way she was positioned, her shaved pussy was directly in front of Jim’s face. He took a deep breath through his nose, inhaling her scent. His cock, already rock hard, throbbed between his legs.

Ashley picked up her right foot, using it to poke Jim’s erection out of the way. She positioned the toes of her right foot directly on top of his tender testicles. She ensured both orbs were trapped under her foot before giving Jim one final chance to save himself.

Jim was kicking himself internally. Why hadn’t he looked at Nicole’s folder yesterday?!

“Think very carefully, Jim. Is that really how you want to play this?”

“I promise I don’t know anything! I don’t, really!”

“OK, have it your way, Jim.”

Ashley lifted her left foot, balancing the entirety of her weight on Jim’s testicles. His piercing, high-pitched shriek of anguish filled the room as his plums were instantly flattened against the hard seat of the chair. He thrashed violently against the restraints, contorting his body as much as possible in search of even a moment of relief from the horrific pain caused by Ashley’s toes.

She cruelly twisted her foot, filling each one of his crushed plums with stabbing pains. She wiggled her toes as she did so, ensuring that both his balls were thoroughly worked over. He seized with each subtle shift in pressure. To him, it felt like his badly battered manhood was trapped in a high-powered blender. Her hips swayed back and forth just inches in front of his face, but the stars filling his vision prevented him from enjoying the show. He was too absorbed by the flattening feeling in his crotch.

She took her time. She was enjoying the sensation of his rubbery testicles squishing under her toes. She liked the way he felt writhing under her foot. And she enjoyed knowing this was excruciating for him.

“Remember, you could have avoided all this suffering if you just answered one little question.”

Jim sobbed. His toughguy persona was long gone. He would have given anything to make this stop. If he knew the answers to Ashley’s questions, he would have certainly given them up. Whatever it took to remove Ashley’s foot from the center of his existence.

Finally, after his nuts had been satisfactorily flattened, Ashley stepped down off of his ballsack. She stayed standing between his legs though, leaving her feet just in front of his swollen orbs to serve as a reminder of the threat he was facing. Jim’s screams subsided, leaving him taking big gulps of air as he tried to quell the churning in his stomach.

“Now, let’s try this again. How many of the Valkyries have the BIA’s identified?”

Jim shook his head, crying gently to himself.

“I don’t know …” His voice was quiet.

“Come on, Jim. We both know you know. How painful do you want to make this?”

“I told you, I never even looked at the file.”

“That’s bullshit!” She stomped down with her foot, crunching Jim’s balls painfully against the hard seat of the chair. Considerably swollen and trapped between his legs, his testicles had nowhere to hide. Each one absorbed the complete force of Ashley’s foot. He cried out as his already aching pair was flattened once more.

“Jim. Don’t lie to me. Do you want me to step on your balls again?”

Ashley placed her right foot in position on top of his scrotum ominously. He shook his head no vigorously.

“Then tell me what I want to know!”

Jim let out a soft sob.

“I can’t.” He whispered.

Ashley smiled as she lifted her left foot off the chair, leaving her entire body weight supported by nothing but Jim’s testicles.

“I wonder what will crack first: you, or your balls?

The overworked nerve endings in Jim’s oversized nutsack exploded in pain once again. He opened his mouth to scream but was unable to make any sound, save for a few high-pitched squeaks. His body involuntarily strained against the restraints, instinctually trying desperately to protect his reproductive organs. Not that it was any use. He was completely powerless to protect himself as she ground his nuts into the chair.

Jim wished with his whole being that he had looked at the Valkyries file yesterday. At this moment, with Ashley’s toes sending shockwaves of suffering through his soul, he would have betrayed his agency in a heartbeat. He would have tossed his loyalty right out the window. Anything to quell the insufferable agony. He’d only worked there a day, after all.

Maintaining her weight on his scrotum, Ashley knelt down, positioning her face right in the middle of Jim’s eye line. She used her hands to hold his face in place, making sure that he was looking her directly in the eyes. She whispered as he choked back tears.

“I WILL find out what you know. The only question is how much you suffer first.”

She punctuated her threat with a particularly brutal twist of her foot. An animalistic howl escaped Jim’s mouth as his left testicle shifted violently under her weight.

“Do you want me to keep this up? Do you? All you have to do to make this stop is tell me what you know!”

Jim sobbed. He had nothing to offer. No information to share. No way to stop the horrific agony he was feeling.

Finally, after what felt like forever and a day to Jim, Ashley stepped down off his ballsack. His body went limp in the restraints as his squashed manhood slowly re-inflated. In fact, it re-inflated to noticeably larger than it was before. All of Ashley’s ball-standing made his gonads swell up to comical sizes.

Tuesday, 5:15 AM
Ashley gave Jim a moment to catch his breath as she stepped down off the chair and walked towards a shelf on one side of the room to pick out her next nut crunching device from the array of options. She settled on a medium-sized rubber mallet. Torture device selected, she walked back over to Jim, who was still hyperventilating in a failed effort to control the horrible pit in his stomach. She kneeled down between his legs and positioned the mallet directly on top of his tender, aching man meat.

The tears receded from Jim’s eyes enough for him to take in the view of Ashley’s still fully-naked body before him. His cock twitched in excitement once again when he saw the tiny pink nipples at the ends of her perky breasts standing fully at attention, jiggling with each slight movement. Her face was screwed up in concentration; her eyes fixated on his exposed package. He panicked, though, when he noticed the mallet looming ominously over his swollen ballsack. He instinctively tried to cover up and protect himself, but the restraints around his wrists and ankles meant he could do nothing to move his bruised plums laying exposed between his legs.

“Tell me Jim: how are your testicles feeling? Do you think you can take much more of this?” The mallet was positioned threateningly over his nutsack as she asked.

“Oh my god Ashley … They hurt so badly.” Jim’s voice came out an octave higher than normal, although he wasn’t sure whether that was because of the pain or the fear.

“Good, that’s very good. As a reward for being honest with me, I’m going to give you a choice. I can either hit them with this mallet three times in a row quickly, really fucking hard, or I can hit them ten times spaced out over 10 minutes. Which would you prefer?”

Jim paused, mind racing as he tried to decide which would hurt less. Forcing him to choose how to have his battered balls obliterated made him feel so very helpless; almost more helpless than the cold restraints forcing his thighs apart.

“Oh, and, answer fast! If you can’t decide, I can always go with ten hits in a row!”

Jim’s panic intensified; he didn’t like the sound of that threat.

“Three! Do three in a row.”

Ashley quickly obliged. Jim yelled as the first smack of the mallet made direct contact with his left testicle, crunching it painfully against the hardwood of the chair he was strapped to. The second swing came just moments later, cracking his right nut brutally against the tip of the mallet. The third swing was the hardest of the three and it caught both of his balls, thoroughly scrambling his eggs.

“There, you see, you can answer my questions! Let’s give you some positive reinforcement.”

While he was still reeling from the barrage of brutal blows, she bent down and positioned her mouth directly in front of Jim’s rock-hard penis. She gave the underside a long, slow lick, starting at the base and working her way upwards like a popsicle. Despite being racked with pain, he moaned in pleasure as she took the head of his cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the sensitive tip. Inch by inch she swallowed his member until the entire length of his 7.5-inch shaft was buried down her throat.

She moved her head rhythmically up and down his throbbing erection, giving Jim his first bit of real pleasure in two days. Her tongue felt amazing after all he had been through. Somehow, it seemed to help minimize the aching sensation in his ballsack. He threw his head back and let out a long, satisfied moan as she worked his cock.

Just as he began to feel an orgasm building, though, she stopped. She pulled her head back, letting his erection fall out her mouth. He whined in frustration.

“Please … please … I was so close.”

“I know you were. That’s why I had to stop. That was just a taste of what you can experience if you tell me what I want to know.” Ashley smiled, knowing she was lying. She had zero intention of letting Jim ever cum again. But guys were SO easy to manipulate when they thought there might be an orgasm on the line.

“I never even looked at the file, I swear! I was going to, but then you brought me into the kitchen and stomped on my …” His voice trailed off, embarrassed as he remembered what happened yesterday.

A wicked grin flashed across Ashley’s face.

“I stomped on your what?”

“My balls. You stomped on my balls.” He could barely bring himself to whisper the words.

“That’s right, I did. And then I did it again a few minutes ago. And how did that feel?”

“It hurt so badly.”

“That’s right. So, would you rather just tell me what I want to know, or watch as I play whack-a-ball with this mallet?” She rested the mallet on top of his scrotum threateningly.

“I already told you, I don’t know anything!”

Ashley looked down, staring directly at his battered testicles. She bounced the mallet off the top of his sack gently, letting each tap serve as a stern reminder of his predicament. She almost felt bad for what she was about to do. Almost.

“They look pretty fucked up already. I bet it wouldn’t take much to finally pop them.”

She hit his nuts again, a bit more firmly this time. Jim grunted at the forceful contact.

“But I’m not going to castrate you just yet. Where’s the fun in that? I’m going to take my sweet time. Enjoy myself. You’ve got a long way to go before you get the sweet release of castration.”

She swung the mallet into his crotch with even more force this time. The blow forced the air out of his lungs as his testicles mashed against the chair. His head went limp, rolling back and forth across his chest as the pain nearly knocked him unconscious.

Ashley slapped Jim’s cheek gently a few times to regain his attention.

“Now now, no passing out on me yet. We’ll have fun with that in a few minutes. For now, you have to stay awake.”

She tapped his nuts again firmly with the hammer. Even that gentle collision ignited the screaming neurons in Jim’s battered testicles.

“So, Jim, what’s it going to be? Are you going to answer a few simple questions, or am I going to keep pulverizing your precious family jewels?”

Jim just let out a defeated whimper. Ashley gripped the hammer tightly with both hands and raised it high above her head.

“Last chance. Are you sure you don’t have anything to tell me?”

Jim shook his head, sobbing as he did so. He knew what was coming. He knew his nuts were about to be knocked into the next dimension. But he truly didn’t know any of the information Ashley wanted him to share. And with his legs forced apart, he was powerless to protect himself. His comically swollen nutsack lay exposed on the hard seat of the chair, presenting a perfect target for Ashley’s newest testicle torture device.

The room filled with a sickening *SPLAT* sound as Ashley slammed the mallet down on his crotch like she was trying to split a piece of firewood in two.

Jim’s reaction was delayed, but the pain was immediate.

The blow left Jim mute. An expressive silence hung in the air as she watched him experience the sensations of having his bloated orbs pulverized once more. She looked on intently as he convulsed in his restraints, his animalistic movements motivated by millennia of evolutionary biology fighting frantically for his fragile reproductive organs. His head thrashed violently from side to side. His thighs strained against the restraints as he tried with all his might to close his legs. And his hands tried, unsuccessfully, to race towards his midsection and cradle what was left of his poor, battered manhood. But nothing he did eased the horrific agony caused by her vicious blow as his aching berries overwhelmed his brain with unceasing signals of hellish suffering.

After a few seconds, Jim’s silent screams transformed into a strange, high-pitched mewling sound. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as the anguish spread to every single inch of his extremities, completely incapacitating any ability he had left to think rationally. The only thing he could focus on was the pure, unrelenting pain. Ashley just giggled as Jim’s world was rocked over and over by her brutal blow.

Ashley positioned the mallet directly over Jim’s left testicle, which was noticeably more swollen than his right. She held the mallet in position menacingly as she taunted him before he had even begun to recover from her previous ball smashing.

“Do you know our organization’s motto? It’s ‘balls deserve to be busted’. Tell me, do your balls feel busted yet?”

Jim could only emit a soft groan in response.

“I’ll take that as a yes. You see, all men are the same. Those pathetic organs between your legs deserve to be annihilated. And your precious plums just happen to be presented so neatly for me to abuse however I like. There’s nothing you can do to cover up. Nothing you can do to protect yourself. Nothing except answer my questions, that is.”

Jim just whimpered softly. He was not in any position to disagree in his current state. He was just thankful to have a moment to recuperate after having his nuts hammered nearly in two.

“Don’t think the cavalry’s coming. There’s no one coming to save you. I’ve worked at the BIA. Trust me; those incompetent bitches don’t give a damn about you. Your only chance for a break is to tell me exactly what I want to know.”

Jim let out a feeble sob, shaking his head slowly back and forth. He wished so desperately he could do something to protect himself. But his aching gonads lay exposed on the chair, positioned directly under Ashley’s mallet. And he didn’t have any information to share with her to protect himself.

“Very well, Jim. Have it your way.”

In one swift motion, Ashley lifted the mallet in the air and slammed it down violently on Jim’s swollen left testicle like she was trying to hammer in a nail. Resting against the hard seat of the chair, it absorbed the full force of her blow, crunching viciously in the process.

This time, Jim screamed. Loudly. His whole body convulsed in agony as he swore his left nut split in two. After the ferocious beating it had already taken, this was almost too much. He was well past the line of what he could take. He thrashed desperately against his restraints, straining every muscle in his body, but it was no use. He had no choice to experience the hellish pain delivered by Ashley’s mallet.

Tuesday, 6:00 AM
With Jim still seizing in place, Ashley walked over to the wall and hung the mallet back up in its original location. She picked up a very heavy looking brick off the floor. She had to hold it with two hands and strained to carry it even a few feet to where he was strapped down in the middle of the room. She dropped the brick on the chair between his legs with a solid thud, leaving it just inches in front of his exposed manhood. Satisfied it was in position, she walked back to the wall and grabbed a bright red ball-gag.

“Since you’ve been such an uncooperative little boy, here’s what we’re going to do. We’re going to knock you unconscious.”

“What??”

“That’s right. I’m going to place this weight directly on top of your scrotum. And I’m going to leave it there until the pain is too much for you and you pass out. Then, I’m going to remove the weight and wait for you to wake up. And if you don’t tell me exactly what I want to know, I’m going to put the weight back and start all over again.”

Desperation was setting in for Jim. His scrotum already felt like it was on fire. How much more of this would he have to take? When would this end? And why hadn’t the BIA shown up to save him yet?

“Oh, and one more thing. This is your last chance to tell me what you know. If you don’t tell me anything within the next 10 seconds, I’m going to strap in this ball gag and leave you completely helpless.”

“Please Ashley, you have to believe me, please! I never even looked at the file! I swear I don’t know anything!”

“We’ll see if that’s still your story in an hour.”

She positioned the ball-gag snuggly in Jim’s mouth and secured the strap behind the back of his head. She then pushed the brick forward on the chair, until the edge of the brick was flush with Jim’s swollen nutsack.

As the cool texture of the brick against his burning scrotum reminded him that his permanent destruction was quickly growing more and more imminent, a sudden realization popped into his head: he did have something to share with Ashley. He knew that the BIA thought that the Valkyrie spy was a “low-ranking brunette”. And further, he knew who his boss, Nicole, suspected of being a Valkyrie spy. That wasn’t what Ashley had asked him about, but maybe he could begin to earn her trust if he could tell her something?

Just as quickly as he realized that he did have information to share, though, so too did he realize something else: the ball gag in his mouth prevented him from saying anything to Ashley. Why hadn’t he remembered this information earlier? It would have saved him so much pain and suffering. Plus, she had promised him an orgasm …

He tried to make a noise to get her attention, but she mistook it as him begging for mercy. Instead of giving him a chance to share his newly-remembered revelation, she just smirked at his looming destruction.

With a grunt of effort, Ashley she lifted one end of the brick a few inches off the chair, positioned it directly over his scrotum, and let it fall.

In an instant, all thoughts of sharing potentially helpful information left his mind, immediately being replaced by the experience of overwhelming agony. The brick weighed far more than he had thought based on how she carried it, and it felt like it was grinding his nuts to nothing. His nads, already pushed well passed their limits, flattened dangerously under its weight. She just smirked, enjoying the sight of his face contorting in pain.

“I bet you’re wishing you had talked now, aren’t you?”

Jim couldn’t have responded even if there weren’t a gag stuffed in his mouth. He was far too preoccupied with the horrific crushing sensation overwhelming his midsection. Tears streaming down his face, he yelled viscerally into the gag.

She just rolled her eyes as he succumbed to the suffering.

“Try not to scream yourself hoarse, Jim. I’m going to want to talk to you when you wake up.”

At first, he screamed frantically, or as much as he could considering the gag, while his body convulsed wildly within the tight confines of the restraints. But then, as the pain intensified and he grew tired from thrashing about, his screams subsided, and were replaced by a quieter, but more desperate, high pitched wail and his animalistic writhing calmed to just intense twitching.

Minutes passed by with Ashley just watching intently as Jim was thrust deeper and deeper into fresh bouts of hellish agony.

With each passing moment, his cries grew softer and softer and his pain seizures grew less and less animated. Before long, he fell quiet with his head hanging limply over his chest.

Ashley waited another minute or two to make sure he was fully out. She gave him a light slap on the cheek to check if he was responsive. Satisfied he had truly been knocked unconscious when he didn’t respond at all, she removed the brick and the ball gag. Now, it was just a matter of waiting for him to wake up.

Tuesday, 11:30 AM
For the second time today, Jim came to with a startle. He was groggy, and his mind cloudy. The first thing he noticed was the throbbing ache between his legs. His balls felt like they were on fire, although someone had moved the weight so it was no longer resting on them.

Then, as his vision came back into focus, he was once again surprised by what he saw.

He was still in the same room as before, but Ashley lay naked on her side on the floor at his feet, twitching occasionally. Her hands were handcuffed behind her back. A small pool of saliva was dripping off the large red ball gag shoved in her mouth. Was that the same ball gag that she had used on Jim earlier today? There were also two comically large clamps connected by a chain attached to each of her nipples. And the bases of the two vibrating dildos shoved deep in her pussy and asshole were visible between her splayed legs. Her eyelids were open, but her eyeballs were rolled way back in her head.

“What in the …” he muttered to himself.

“Oh, you’re awake!” The voice was familiar to him. Was that … Nicole?

His boss Nicole walked in front of him and started undoing his restraints.

“What the heck? What happened?” Jim was totally confused.

“When you didn’t show up for work this morning, it set off alarms at the BIA. We checked the cameras from last night, saw you getting kidnapped, and tracked you here.” She stated matter-of-factly.

“You … you saved me?”

“Of course, Jim. You’re on my team, it’s my job to come rescue you.”

“Thank you so much. I thought I was a goner for sure.”

“Don’t be silly, Jim. I’ll always be here to keep you safe. Tell me, what did she do to you while you were captured?”

“She tried to torture me, but I didn’t tell them anything, I swear!” Jim figured it was best not to mention that he certainly would have betrayed the BIA if he could’ve remembered anything worth sharing before his mouth was stuffed with a ball gag.

“I know you didn’t, sweetie. I see your testicles are still intact. If you had told them anything, you would certainly have been castrated by now. How did she torture you?”

Nicole finished unlocking the restraints around his ankles, and his hands raced to finally cradle his aching balls. After hours of not being able to cover up, he was relieved to feel them both still fully intact. Swollen, but intact.

“She beat …” His voice trailed off. He was still embarrassed to admit it, even as he sat naked in front of his boss while cupping his private parts.

“She beat what?”

“My testicles. She beat my testicles.” His voice was meek. Quiet.

“And what specifically did she do?” She stared at him intently.

“She squeezed them and stepped on them. And she hit them with a hammer. Then she put this weight on them until I passed out.” He motioned towards the weight that was still resting between his legs.

“Ouch. That sounds painful. But hopefully, you understand now why we have to train you so thoroughly at the BIA. We need to make sure you can withstand punishment like this.”

“Why did you do that to her?” Jim looked down at Ashley, who was still laying on the floor, shuddering periodically as the vibrators worked on her sensitive parts.

“I needed to make sure she was totally incapacitated, and I only had the tools they had in this room. So, I used what was available. If she tries anything, I can just up the intensity of the vibrators. Like this.”

Nicole took out a remote from her pocket and turned a dial. The vibrators began shaking more quickly, and Ashley rolled onto her back as she was overwhelmed by the sensations in her stuffed holes.

“What’s going to happen to her?”

“We’re going to bring her back to the BIA for interrogation. We will find out how she managed to infiltrate our ranks and remain undetected for so long.”

Nicole finished undoing the restraints around Jim’s legs and helped him stand up. His legs were weak from the testicle torture he had endured from the Valkyries, so he leaned on his boss for support. With one arm around his boss’ shoulder and the other cupping his aching balls, he walked out of the interrogation room, down the hall, and into an elevator. On the way, he was surprised to see that the Valkyries’ headquarters looked like a standard office building, with every room seemingly occupied by at least one smokeshow BIA agent and a handcuffed member of the Valkyries. Even after all he had been through, Jim was embarrassed to be naked in what felt like a semi-public area.

Nicole and Jim rode the elevator down to the bottom floor, which opened up into an underground garage. She walked him over to an understated black sedan and helped him crawl into the backseat.

“Where are we going? Can I go home now?”

“Oh no Jim, you can’t go home. It’s far too dangerous. We captured a lot of the Valkyries today, but we don’t know how many are left. Those that remain, though, will doubtlessly be looking for you. You better stay at my place for the next few nights. It’s safer there.”

Tuesday, 4:30 PM
Nicole drove Jim back to her house in a modest suburban neighborhood. He lay in the back seat of her car, curled up in the fetal position the entire trip, still naked. Thankfully, the tint on her windows provided him a small degree of modesty.

When they arrived, she parked in her attached garage and helped him out of the car. With his arm over her shoulder for support, they walked through the living room and directly into her bedroom. She placed him at the foot of her queen-sized bed.

“We’ll have a debrief tomorrow to go over everything that happened with the Valkyries. We want to make sure we can stamp out the last remnants of their operations. But for now, you just focus on feeling better.”

“Do you have any clothes I could put on? I’ve been naked for two days straight.”

“That would be against the rules, Jim. You’re technically still at work since you’re with me.”

Jim let out a soft, disappointed moan before curling up into a ball once more.

“It’s OK. It’s just me. Stay here while I slip into something a little more comfortable.”

She left him curled up in her bedroom as she walked off to the bathroom next door.

Nicole had never had a male spy like this on her team. Most of the men assigned to the BIA had tiny, pathetic cocks that could never please anyone. And the ones that didn’t could hardly take any pain before sobbing and begging for mercy.

But not Jim. He had proven he could take whatever the girls wanted to dish out, and his 7.5-inch member was the stuff dreams were made of. She was going to have fun playing with him. Always working long hours at the BIA, she was desperate for whatever action she could get. Never mind that he was her subordinate and it was against the rules. He was new, what would he know? Besides, she thought, she could always threaten him with castration if he ever said anything.

She took her time freshening up in the bathroom. She fixed her make-up. Checked her reflection in the mirror. And stripped off all of her clothes. She gave her nude figure one final once over in the mirror before walking back out to Jim.

Jim had managed to sit himself up and was sitting on the edge of the bed facing the door when Nicole walked back in the room. He did a double -ake when he saw his boss standing bare in front of him. His eyes were drawn towards the neatly manicured landing strip of hair just above her delicious-looking pussy. He followed the outline of her hourglass-curves up her stomach and to her perfect breasts, where his eyes remained transfixed.

Nicole smirked at the dumbfounded expression on his face.

“I know you feel bad about being naked, so I thought I’d make you more comfortable by getting naked too.”

“T-t-hank you?” Shocked by the sight of his immaculate, professional boss’s naked body in front of him, he didn’t know what to think. And the sight of her gorgeous, perky tits wasn’t making it any easier to think.

“Just lay on your back, Jim. I’ve got a surprise for my newest rock-star agent.”

Jim lay back on the bed, astonished at his boss’s behavior. Wasn’t she supposed to be the professional one? His dick, though, wasn’t so coy. It was rock hard, standing like a third leg in the middle of his body, pulsing at the sight of Nicole’s stark-naked body.

She flashed a wicked grin to the shy spy laying on the bed, eyeing his swollen, tender balls.

“You deserve a little treat after all you’ve been through today, stud. You were VERY brave to stand up to the Valkyries like that.”

Jim felt guilty, knowing he would’ve betrayed the agency in a heartbeat if he could’ve.

“I was just doing my job, Nicole.”

“I know sweetie, but I still want to give you a reward.”

She climbed onto the bed next to him, positioning her knees on top of his shoulders. She sat down, placing her bald twat mere inches from his lips, practically burying his nose in her ass cheeks in the process. He breathed in deeply, and his already throbbing erection bulged as he inhaled the sweet scent of her womanhood for the first time. However, because she was his boss, he was afraid to go any further.

“Don’t be so coy, Jim. Show me what a man you are.”

Incredulous, Jim began slowly sweeping his tongue up and down the length of her delicious pussy, causing a shudder to spread throughout her body. He continued licking her spread labia, over and over again, as she moaned in pleasure at having her sex licked by a man for the first time in ages. His face quickly became drenched by the delicious juices dripping off her with each and every flick of his tongue.

“That’s it, king. Keep going. Just like that.”

While licking, he wriggled his hands out from under his boss’ quivering thighs and reached up her toned stomach. Inch by inch they climbed up her stomach until they finally reached their destination: her perky DD breasts, which seemed to jiggle with each stroke of his tongue. He cupped them, one in each hand, before softly but firmly pinching her nipples. She cooed in pleasure.

“Don’t stop” she moaned.

She eyed his enormous erection longingly. In his excited state, it was rock hard, pointed straight up towards the ceiling. A small drop of pre-cum dripped down the length of his shaft. She had fantasized about tasting his gigantic cock when she first laid eyes on it yesterday morning. So, with his tongue working fervently on her clit, and his hands preoccupied with her nipples, she bent down until her lips were mere millimeters from the tip of his throbbing erection. She reached out with her tongue and began gently caressing the circumcised head of his penis. Slowly, she wrapped her lips around it and began swallowing, inch by inch.

Jim groaned with desire. His boss’s mouth felt amazing on his pulsing member. This was the first time in two days he’d been allowed to experience pleasure without the threat of having his nuts turned to mush at the same time. He savored the moment, enjoying each and every stroke of Nicole’s tongue up and down the length of his shaft.

His deep moans reverberated through her thighs, intensifying the tingling excitement building in her womanhood. With each shudder of pleasure, she worked his dick more and more enthusiastically. They built to the edge simultaneously, thoroughly enjoying each other’s body for the first time.

Just before he reached the point of no return, she suddenly released his dick from her mouth. Jim let out a soft, frustrated groan.

“Me first” she panted. Her hands released Jim’s cock and grabbed a gentle hold of his aching ballsack.

Jim smiled despite his frustration, eager to please his boss, keeping the same steady pace with his tongue on her exposed clit. Each slurp sent fresh waves of excitement coursing through her veins, bringing her ever closer to the climatic experience she’d been fantasizing about for far too long. But this time, it wasn’t her fingers sending her over the edge. It was the newest hotshot BIA agent. Her skin glistened with a sensual sweat.

“YES! YES! YES!”

Her orgasm came suddenly. Her back stiffened. Her moans became incoherent. And as her mind and body were overwhelmed in pleasure, her hands involuntarily clamped down on Jim’s gonads. It felt like the last straw after the brutal beating they had taken over the last two days. With his tongue still buried deep inside his boss’ sopping wet cunt, he screamed. The vibrations caused by his suffering added to the intensity of her climax. She was oblivious to the pain she was causing, too preoccupied with her orgasm. Her juices dripped from her, forming in a glistening pool on Jim’s chin as he was overwhelmed with anguish once more.

Her orgasm lasted nearly a minute, and she maintained her vice-like grip on his orbs the entire time. They were forced into a large, purple mass inside his boss’ fists. As her moans of pleasure of subsided, his moans of pain grew louder, although they were muffled by her thighs.

Eventually, Nicole came back to her senses and relinquished her grasp on Jim’s delicate berries. She also sat up slightly, pulling her crotch just out of reach for Jim’s tongue.

“Oh, did I have you by the balls? Sorry about that. I must have gotten a little carried away.”

Still reeling from having his aching balls ground to pieces in his boss’s hand, Jim could barely pant out a response.

“That’s ok, you taste amazing.”

“I knew you could take it, stud.”

Once again, Nicole’s eyes concentrated on all 7.5 inches of Jim’s magnificent throbbing erection. In his excited state, it was stood fully at attention, leaking precum like crazy. Fuck, she thought, how could he possibly stay hard through all that? He really was something special. He was every bit the man she had been dreaming of.

“Would you promise me something, Jim?”

“Anything.” In his excited delirium, he truly meant anything.

“Don’t cum too quickly during this next part.”

Nicole rolled off of Jim’s face and positioned herself over his midsection. She placed her dripping wet pussy directly over his hard cock and let out a soft gasp as the tip of his erection went inside her. She slowly, gently eased herself down the length of his shaft.

“Fuck, you’re as big as a horse.” She moaned.

Jim let out a growl of pleasure. Nicole’s pussy felt amazing on his cock as her warm insides applied just the right amount of pressure and friction. After all of the pain of the last two days, all this pleasure was almost too much. But he didn’t want to disappoint his boss by cumming too quickly, so he tried his absolute best to restrain himself.

Nicole began moving her hips rhythmically, up and down the length of Jim’s giant member. She shuddered in pleasure as the upward curve of his dick rubbed against her g-spot in just the right way, immediately bringing her close to a second orgasm. She brought her left hand between her legs and started furiously rubbing her clit with her fingers as she approached another climax.

“Don’t you dare cum yet Jim!”

Nicole’s moans grew louder and louder as she herself began to cum again. This time, luckily for Jim, her fingers were not wrapped around his testicles. No, this time, her fingers were too preoccupied with her own private parts to focus on his. He was able to lay back and enjoy the sight of her perfect body being rocked by an intense orgasm. It took everything he had to stop himself from cumming right then and there, but by some miracle, he managed to hold in his own orgasm while his boss went to cloud nine, lost in the throes of passion.

After riding Jim for quite some time, enjoying the feeling of his massive member inside her, Nicole slowed the thrusts of her hips and picked herself up off of him, emitting a small shudder of satisfaction as the tip of his denied erection slid out of her body.

“Is it my turn now?”

Nicole just laughed as she rolled off his dick and lay on the bed beside him.

“No, it is not your turn. I am your boss. You do not get to orgasm just because I did.”

“But you said …”

“Tsk tsk, Jim. Did you honestly think I was going to let you cum after just two days on the job?”

“Please Nicole … please …”

“Oh, poor baby! Can’t you handle just a little bit of teasing?”

“Please … I’m desperate.”

“I know you are, sweetie. That’s what makes you such a good agent.”

“Will I ever get to cum?”

“Of course, Jim. I’ll give you a fantastic orgasm, but not until the end of the month per BIA policy.”

“I don’t know if I can wait that long.”

“You better, otherwise you can say goodbye to these.” She gave his balls a gentle tap. Jim shuddered.

“I have a spare chastity cage around here somewhere if you don’t think you can control yourself …”

Jim’s face fell. He didn’t want to have to wear a chastity cage for the next month, especially since he knew every woman at the BIA would see it.

“No, that’s OK. I’ll be good.”

“That’s what I thought. Anyway, why don’t you head downstairs. I’ve had enough fun playing with you today, and I don’t want to take any chances with you cumming early. I’ll see you at work tomorrow!”

Resigned to his fate, Jim gingerly rolled out of Nicole’s bed and began stumbling downstairs to the couch. He was still doubled over, clutching his aching balls as he did so.

To be continued…
Last edited by TheBusted on Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
If you like my teases, please consider supporting me on Patreon!
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Ballbusting Intelligence Agency: The Kidnapping

Post by tigrotto »

Wow... Wow!!!
This is my favourite chapter so far. How you managed to convey his fear, pain and excitement during torture through text felt like watching a video.
I loved how she managed to break him and force him to tell the truth, despite the severe and intense training he received at BIA.
You write so well and the idea of torturing him by making him pass out several times to make him confess was great. I wish you had continued the torture until almost castrating him before having the BIA saving him, because when you mentioned the array of torture devices on the wall I was really excited at the ways he could have been tortured.
Loved the ending as well. He deserved a bit of pleasure, but just a bit... Poor Jim. :-P
Looking forward to part 4! Good job!

There's a typo though, roughly in the middle of the chapter:
Nicole slapped Jim’s cheek gently a few times to regain his attention.
Last edited by tigrotto on Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheBusted
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TheBusted »

Thank you so much tigrotto for all your nice words on this and my other stories! I really appreciate it. Knowing that other people like them really helps me stay motivated to keep posting. And while Jim's lucky to have gotten off lightly with the Valkyries, rest assured that there's plenty more abuse coming!

And thank you for pointing out the typo! I try to proofread as much as possible, but that one obviously slipped through the cracks.
If you like my teases, please consider supporting me on Patreon!
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

TheBusted wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:37 pm Thank you so much tigrotto for all your nice words on this and my other stories! I really appreciate it.
You're welcome! I love your stories, I enjoy reading them so it's nice to let you know you did a good job.
TheBusted wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:37 pm And while Jim's lucky to have gotten off lightly with the Valkyries, rest assured that there's plenty more abuse coming!
You made me clench my legs reading this, yet I was rock hard... :blush:
Can't wait!!!
TheBusted wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:37 pm I try to proofread as much as possible, but that one obviously slipped through the cracks.
Don't worry, I'm happy to help. And I just noticed a couple of typos in my previous message which is waaaay shorter than yours so... :look: