Problems creating a normal tease

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
littledickwanker
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Problems creating a normal tease

Post by littledickwanker »

I have had problems creating a normal tease for quite a while now. Upon looking in the forum I have stumbled across other people with the same problem. However, I couldn't find a single post with a solution so far.

My problems are the following:

-Creating a new tease.

Apparently I can create a new tease, but it doesn't show up. It always tells me "Tease #... added". When I click on "add your first page" it doesn't find anything and gives me the message "Page not found".

-Uploading images

This one is simple. I can't upload images. Sometimes it works (very rarely), but most of the time it takes forever to upload and eventually fails to display the image.

Does anybody have a solution for this? Teases are still getting made. So I hope that there is a simple fix to this problem and I just haven't found it yet. Thanks in advance.
CockHeroChampion12
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Problems creating a normal tease

Post by CockHeroChampion12 »

littledickwanker wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:31 am I have had problems creating a normal tease for quite a while now. Upon looking in the forum I have stumbled across other people with the same problem. However, I couldn't find a single post with a solution so far.

My problems are the following:

-Creating a new tease.

Apparently I can create a new tease, but it doesn't show up. It always tells me "Tease #... added". When I click on "add your first page" it doesn't find anything and gives me the message "Page not found".

-Uploading images

This one is simple. I can't upload images. Sometimes it works (very rarely), but most of the time it takes forever to upload and eventually fails to display the image.

Does anybody have a solution for this? Teases are still getting made. So I hope that there is a simple fix to this problem and I just haven't found it yet. Thanks in advance.
This will only be fixed when the admin logs in and fixes it, it's not a problem with your browser or hardware. It's a problem with the script for the site.

You can edit teases which were added before the script got messed up, that's the reason why some people are still uploading them, but you can't create new ones for some reason.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage Image
reflog1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by reflog1 »

Sure do miss creating new teases
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator