Classwork - W.A.R. entrance (Eos Version)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
nirjonshohan
Explorer
Explorer

Classwork - W.A.R. entrance (Eos Version)

Post by nirjonshohan »

Hi, All

I have make a remake Classwork - W.A.R. entrance. I would love to get some feedback from you. So that i can create better content in future.

Thanks
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Classwork - W.A.R. entrance (Eos Version)

Post by tckt78 »

I like it a lot. Excellent work here. The only problem that I see is some of the timers are not synced to the metronome or sounds, so you often have to click thru things, or your metronome ends before the timer does. otherwise, great job!!
chual99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chual99 »

The original had a lot of typos and spelling/grammatical errors. It would have been nice if you had corrected them.
nirjonshohan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nirjonshohan »

chual99 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:55 pm The original had a lot of typos and spelling/grammatical errors. It would have been nice if you had corrected them.
English is not my first language. Next time i will try to not make the same mistake
nirjonshohan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nirjonshohan »

tckt78 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:29 pm I like it a lot. Excellent work here. The only problem that I see is some of the timers are not synced to the metronome or sounds, so you often have to click thru things, or your metronome ends before the timer does. otherwise, great job!!
Thanks. I will try to fix the bug next time