[Beta: Closed] Estim Chatroom

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Beta: Closed, Feedback]: Estim Chatroom

Post by qwksilver »

Rillo wrote: ↑Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:04 pm Thinking about this comment more... :hmmm:
Spoiler: show
qwksilver wrote: ↑Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:20 pm send message hello got me katy135 three times in a row and no response once.
Since this is supposed to happen, do you have any suggestions on how to frame the dialog or instructions so the user expects this (across chatting, direct messages, and waiting)?
It depends on how you call your "randoms"
girl a,b, on option 1 c,d on button 2, e on button 3, with a chance of no response.
then assign rarity of tease after girl picked from second random

girl/rarities like a1,b1,a3,a2,xx,b3 could come from button 1, and another list from button 2 and so on.

either way create maybe a last scene list say last 1 girl or last 3 scenes. so that there are no back to back or common repeats created by the rng. just a quick check of the result that it's not in the temp-blacklist and if it is give a no response instead and cycle back the the options. (because hey irl the same girl isn't likely to do the same guy the same way in a chatroom back to back scenes.)

also stupid idea, but maybe a later version of one like this, add Tipping to upgrade the scene/experience.
or gifting if it's mistresses, (gifting could alter her rng, or open up options, depending on which gift you choose)

less stupid idea, dev mode on/off and if dev mode on when we pull a girl give us the scene variables(like girl1/rare) so we know what we are reporting on.

clarity are the dialogs fixed per girl per rarity, or is each line slightly different.
Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rillo »

For testers:
The Developer Settings page now has direct links to each scenario for each girl (all the ones that have currently been implemented).
Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rillo »

qwksilver wrote: ↑Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:59 pm clarity are the dialogs fixed per girl per rarity, or is each line slightly different.
I missed this comment before.

Technical answer:
Each scenario is its own independent "tease" (pictures and dialog). For every line you see there is a function that selects from a range of possible lines that make sense for that point in time and picture. For example, running StimGal99's common scenario, you may see different text each time. It won't be drastically different, but it will vary.

I created a function text() that takes in N options and randomly returns one. I use this function for every single line you read.

Code: Select all

text(["Looking to chat?", "Hello", "Hi"])
I typically pass in two options, but sometimes three. In terms of dialog I have technically created 6 teases per girl! :wacko:

More of an answer:
The dialogs are similar but different for each rarity. They are technically each their own independent scripts. I basically wrote one, duplicated it, changed the pictures and then edited the copied text to better match the new set of pictures. There are a few cases were one of the 3 is drastically different. For example: Qn_Cassandra common and Qn_Cassandra uncommon are nearly identical but Qn_Cassandra rare deviates drastically about halfway in. HoneyDreams1's rare scenario is also pretty different than her common and uncommon one.

One I am working on right now (CutePink18) - her 3 scenarios will be very different from one another, even compared to all the ones you have seen.
otto_dix
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): On Probation for ownership

Post by otto_dix »

I have not experience all the sessions yet. here is the feedback so far

katy135 white and blue top
good signal, remained erect.

katy 135 white top, black thigh high stockings
very nice signal, stayed hard
typo :
"let you cock dance to the sounds I send you"

lectriclady red dress black bra
signal is really great
typo "that's just want I need..|"

lectriclady, jean shorts
great session
typo "because to more aroused you are the better show I get"

Qn_Cassandra blue dress
great session

lala pink top, grey shirt
nice and intense signal
Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rillo »

otto_dix wrote: ↑Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:47 am I have not experience all the sessions yet. here is the feedback so far

katy135 white and blue top
good signal, remained erect.

katy 135 white top, black thigh high stockings
very nice signal, stayed hard
typo :
"let you cock dance to the sounds I send you"

lectriclady red dress black bra
signal is really great
typo "that's just want I need..|"

lectriclady, jean shorts
great session
typo "because to more aroused you are the better show I get"

Qn_Cassandra blue dress
great session

lala pink top, grey shirt
nice and intense signal
Thanks! Check out the new menu in the Developer Settings. It will help you test out the other sessions. :-)
  • Did any of them feel too weak?
  • What electrode configuration did you use?
Did LectricLady's signal cause you to jump at any point? Even though I had tested it, a practice run caught me by surprise in a good way. :lol:
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

I made a 2 hour runthrough with the initial beta version 20.8.6 earlier today but had to leave the house before I could post my notes.
Device: analog type - DIY Audiostim. Electrode configuration: Left channel: Anal Right channel: Conductive loop on bottom side base forward of the balls and conductive loop just before the tip.
I'm now going to make another run through but figured I wouldn't want to mix notes in case some of this might be changed.

Calibration sequence - I needed to do a second round of calibration because I was fumbling around a bit with an electrode that wasn't positioned properly, but I only had the done option. There should be a repeat function, for this tease the warm up allowed me to complete the calibration function but if it was my first run, I wouldn't have known that was coming and I nearly reloaded the tease.
Audio/Device compatibility - HoneyDreams1 has audio that hangs in a positive amplitude, completely stopping the waveform without crossing or stopping at zero amplitude for 0.3 seconds and has other low frequency actions that caused a sting with a sequence that repeats this every 5 seconds. I could feel the sting with my device dropped to even half volume. Any device that creates an accurate(doesn't filter it out) representation of this sound file as stim will cause a severe sting, DC current and low frequencies are really bad. It plays this for the first 5 minutes of the HoneyDreams1 encounters. To be safe on this one, I'd say it might be best to exclude this file for every device that is not a 2B until you can confirm this is okay for those other devices(other beta testers will report back) but will be a problem with BT Stim and DIY Audiostim/MidiStim/StereoStim because these all amplify the analog audio directly.

"Did LectricLady's signal cause you to jump at any point? Even though I had tested it, a practice run caught me by surprise in a good way"
I didn't experience any jump, at least nothing notable. ..and I got an interaction with LectricLady 4 times on my first run and I declined her a different time. I wasn't sure if this would make her angry or cause me to be unable to reach others in the future, but apparently it's just a reputation hit that I can gain back. I also found it was weird that I'd get the same person multiple times in a row, even the same scenario with her two of the times back to back.

"Since this is supposed to happen, do you have any suggestions on how to frame the dialog or instructions so the user expects this (across chatting, direct messages, and waiting)? "
I'm not sure how to answer this because usually if I pop back into a chat room after finishing up with someone I don't usually interact with them in an identical way the next time unless they suffer from amnesia. Not sure how to make that different though unless EOS allows you to blacklist a character from getting chosen for the next run or two.
I also got confused when I waited, then said Hello, then asked for a driver, and got no response to any of it, was getting confused and started messaging the Mistress and was feeling lost until I said hello again and got a response. Now that you've explained how the random stuff works, I get it, but before reading that it's randomized, I thought the next steps were sequential and I needed to do something specific to find a remaining interaction.

"Did any of them feel too weak? What electrode configuration did you use?"
Since I wasn't sure if I'd run into volume mismatches, I turned the volume down a little bit until I played through everyone and it didn't feel like anyone 'dropped too low'. I also didn't feel like anyone was way too loud apart from the HoneyDreams1 problem I mentioned above.
It seems lala feels more intense because of the type of 100hz square wave pulsing involved even though the volume is still outputting at around -8db like the rest of the tease. I'm okay with this type of file and didn't think it was too intense but it feels "up a notch" from the rest of the tease, but nothing I can't handle.
Spelling(I removed the ones that were already mentioned but I didn't see these yet)
"Katy_135: Keep you eyes on me." should be "your"
"Lala: I got all dress up for this..." should be "dressed"

I haven't had this tease freeze or hit any dead ends where I'd need to restart it yet, I'm impressed and having a great time!
I'm now going to make another run through right now and also use the dev settings to hit the remaining scenarios.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

I just complete another roughly two hour run to close the gap of visiting all possible encounters.

Bug - When I click on direct message, even with a relatively high reputation, and then click back, I'll get the chatroom messages from the very beginning and when I click direct message again, I see the original people in the chatroom but if I choose anyone not at my reputation level they won't respond(as expected) and then the newer chatroom messages appear again.

Spelling Lala uncommon - A playful stance helps hold you attention. should be "your"

Regarding volume balance - I think everything feels level apart from lala feeling more intense and with my second run I was turning things as high as it needed to be to get the fully feeling with each character turning it up a little bit every 10 mins or so to feel all the nuances and keep the feeling strong and this time around I did need to turn lala down.
I'm trying to get a better understanding of what changes from the common, uncommon, and rare interactions. It's clear the picture set changes, do the stim files stay the same because as far as I can tell they feel the same in all three categories, for example StimGal99 plays the Twin Engines(awesome choice by the way) as one of the audio files each time.
I noticed that it seems like all of the Katy_135 interactions follow a narrative similar to "You look familiar. Like someone I used to know. A guy I used to go to school with. I had the biggest crush on him.". I'm asking because the description you gave made it sound like the story changes between the interaction rarity which makes me think there could be a bug where it's not changing the story around, if it's more than just the standard random list set. Another example but with lala, each of the interactions seems to have a 'I was chatting with [StimGal99/LectricGirl/etc] the other day. She said she likes to lightly tease the boys she stims.' and that appeared for both common and uncommon. Not sure about rare though, I don't see anything in my notes for rare.

I haven't run through HoneyDreams1 again because of the audio not being friendly for me with my device(DIY Audiostim) but I've made friends with the rest of the girls currently available in the tease but common and rare were tested on my first round but both with the volume pretty much all the way down.

Idea: I know ElectroDude is probably a minor character to fill the need of having someone in the chatroom and have sent him a few messages just to see if he does/says anything in response, but what if sending a direct message to him unlocks something that changes an interaction with one of the girls or perhaps he says 'I heard xxxx said she's in an horny/angry/etc mood' and then if you direct message that girl right then, you'll get an otherwise hidden interaction. ..or maybe he posts something in the chat about you(making fun of/talking up/talking down/omg did you know that ...).
Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rillo »

Electro wrote: ↑Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:18 am Calibration sequence - I needed to do a second round of calibration because I was fumbling around a bit with an electrode that wasn't positioned properly, but I only had the done option. There should be a repeat function, for this tease the warm up allowed me to complete the calibration function but if it was my first run, I wouldn't have known that was coming and I nearly reloaded the tease.
I can add that back in.
Electro wrote: ↑Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:18 am
Audio/Device compatibility - HoneyDreams1 has audio that hangs in a positive amplitude, completely stopping the waveform without crossing or stopping at zero amplitude for 0.3 seconds and has other low frequency actions that caused a sting with a sequence that repeats this every 5 seconds. I could feel the sting with my device dropped to even half volume. Any device that creates an accurate(doesn't filter it out) representation of this sound file as stim will cause a severe sting, DC current and low frequencies are really bad. It plays this for the first 5 minutes of the HoneyDreams1 encounters. To be safe on this one, I'd say it might be best to exclude this file for every device that is not a 2B until you can confirm this is okay for those other devices(other beta testers will report back) but will be a problem with BT Stim and DIY Audiostim/MidiStim/StereoStim because these all amplify the analog audio directly.
Yes, others have noted this as well. I may make this a 2B only file (it was one of my favorites) and find an alternate file for all other devices.
Electro wrote: ↑Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:18 am "Did LectricLady's signal cause you to jump at any point? Even though I had tested it, a practice run caught me by surprise in a good way"
I didn't experience any jump, at least nothing notable. ..and I got an interaction with LectricLady 4 times on my first run and I declined her a different time. I wasn't sure if this would make her angry or cause me to be unable to reach others in the future, but apparently it's just a reputation hit that I can gain back. I also found it was weird that I'd get the same person multiple times in a row, even the same scenario with her two of the times back to back.
Hahaha! I am glad you were thinking that way. She only gets a little mad. The only thing that can ever stop you from reaching a girl is a reputation level... which you is not too hard to control normally.

Yeah... I am thinking about a way to stop back-to-back encounters.
Electro wrote: ↑Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:18 am "Since this is supposed to happen, do you have any suggestions on how to frame the dialog or instructions so the user expects this (across chatting, direct messages, and waiting)? "
I'm not sure how to answer this because usually if I pop back into a chat room after finishing up with someone I don't usually interact with them in an identical way the next time unless they suffer from amnesia. Not sure how to make that different though unless EOS allows you to blacklist a character from getting chosen for the next run or two.
I also got confused when I waited, then said Hello, then asked for a driver, and got no response to any of it, was getting confused and started messaging the Mistress and was feeling lost until I said hello again and got a response. Now that you've explained how the random stuff works, I get it, but before reading that it's randomized, I thought the next steps were sequential and I needed to do something specific to find a remaining interaction.
I'll call it the amnesia room... problem solved! Haha!
I just updated Direct Message dialog to help give hints. For example the mistress now states she never answers DMs. Other girls now suggest trying to be more social in the room.
I am thinking of adding some sub text... something like "No response... maybe try again soon?" I have to think more about it.

The only thing that is sequential is how the room changes based on reputation. There are technically "4 states" to the room that are triggered by reputation. Other than that, everything is hooked up to a random variable. In each state, girls have 1 or 2 ways they will engage (that doesn't change). For example, StimGal99 will always have a chance to respond to "hello" when reputation is low (first room state). There is a second way to trigger her as well when reputation is low. Until your reputation reaches the next room "state" she will only respond via those two channels. Each girl has predefined ways they will respond (with a probability of not responding to keep you guessing).

Electro wrote: ↑Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:18 am
"Did any of them feel too weak? What electrode configuration did you use?"
Since I wasn't sure if I'd run into volume mismatches, I turned the volume down a little bit until I played through everyone and it didn't feel like anyone 'dropped too low'. I also didn't feel like anyone was way too loud apart from the HoneyDreams1 problem I mentioned above.
It seems lala feels more intense because of the type of 100hz square wave pulsing involved even though the volume is still outputting at around -8db like the rest of the tease. I'm okay with this type of file and didn't think it was too intense but it feels "up a notch" from the rest of the tease, but nothing I can't handle.
Spelling(I removed the ones that were already mentioned but I didn't see these yet)
"Katy_135: Keep you eyes on me." should be "your"
"Lala: I got all dress up for this..." should be "dressed"
Thanks for reporting back.
Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rillo »

Electro wrote: ↑Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:44 am Bug - When I click on direct message, even with a relatively high reputation, and then click back, I'll get the chatroom messages from the very beginning and when I click direct message again, I see the original people in the chatroom but if I choose anyone not at my reputation level they won't respond(as expected) and then the newer chatroom messages appear again.
Noted
Electro wrote: ↑Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:44 am Regarding volume balance - I think everything feels level apart from lala feeling more intense and with my second run I was turning things as high as it needed to be to get the fully feeling with each character turning it up a little bit every 10 mins or so to feel all the nuances and keep the feeling strong and this time around I did need to turn lala down.
I'll take another look at her file.
Electro wrote: ↑Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:44 am
I'm trying to get a better understanding of what changes from the common, uncommon, and rare interactions. It's clear the picture set changes, do the stim files stay the same because as far as I can tell they feel the same in all three categories, for example StimGal99 plays the Twin Engines(awesome choice by the way) as one of the audio files each time.
I noticed that it seems like all of the Katy_135 interactions follow a narrative similar to "You look familiar. Like someone I used to know. A guy I used to go to school with. I had the biggest crush on him.". I'm asking because the description you gave made it sound like the story changes between the interaction rarity which makes me think there could be a bug where it's not changing the story around, if it's more than just the standard random list set. Another example but with lala, each of the interactions seems to have a 'I was chatting with [StimGal99/LectricGirl/etc] the other day. She said she likes to lightly tease the boys she stims.' and that appeared for both common and uncommon. Not sure about rare though, I don't see anything in my notes for rare.
Right now, all the files are the same for rarity. I may add more in the future but I am keeping it simple for now.
Katy_135 is pretty similar across her 3 scenarios. Some are more different while others are not. I was originally aiming for common and uncommon to be similar and rare be more different. It could be I was tired of writing for her... that was actually the 3rd version of Katy_135... :wacko: I am planning on taking some more passes through them to differ them up a bit. Trying to vary the text gets hard after a while :lol:
Electro wrote: ↑Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:44 am
Idea: I know ElectroDude is probably a minor character to fill the need of having someone in the chatroom and have sent him a few messages just to see if he does/says anything in response, but what if sending a direct message to him unlocks something that changes an interaction with one of the girls or perhaps he says 'I heard xxxx said she's in an horny/angry/etc mood' and then if you direct message that girl right then, you'll get an otherwise hidden interaction. ..or maybe he posts something in the chat about you(making fun of/talking up/talking down/omg did you know that ...).
When released, reputation will be hidden :evil:. His comments lightly indicate your reputation.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

I'm having a great time with this tease and make another run through, you asked about different electrode configurations and I've tested through each character changing out the bipolar anal with a perineum pad and anal.
Also did a CR loop setup with common on base of cock forward of the balls, right CR loop on head, and left as anal.
With each of these configurations each feels the level volume between the different girls.

Version 20.8.8 A
"Added ability for girls to detect ghosting"
It seems to behave the same with the 'you there?' sort of comment and a reputation drop as I remember it did before? Is there something else I need to do to test this function?

Spelling
StimGal99 rare Bye fore now "for"
LectricLady rare: I only let you see me beacasue it helps me know you are aroused by me. "because"
LectricLady rare: "Beacuse to more aroused you are, the better show I get." "because", not actually sure what this is supposed to say though, maybe a second word needs to be changed too.
Qn_Cassandra rare: My husband is alway away so this is how I like to play. "always"
Katy_135 rare: Thats it. Be a good little stimmer for me. "That's"
Lala rare: Guys arn't the only ones who think of orgasms all day. "aren't"
Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rillo »

Electro wrote: ↑Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:16 pm I'm having a great time with this tease
Great! :-D
Electro wrote: ↑Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:16 pm Version 20.8.8 A
"Added ability for girls to detect ghosting"
It seems to behave the same with the 'you there?' sort of comment and a reputation drop as I remember it did before? Is there something else I need to do to test this function?
Maybe a bad choice of words on my part. If you bail on a girl mid tease, your reputation will take a big hit.
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

Rillo wrote: ↑Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:21 pm For testers:
The Developer Settings page now has direct links to each scenario for each girl (all the ones that have currently been implemented).
so far i have been dry running this and haven't come across any major issues at all. The spelling is great, some scenes a little repetitive and the game play seams to work just fine. Im gonna hook up later and give it a good go on the 2b. this is great.

issues i found
Developer Mode: Uncommon πŸ’œ
LectricLady: Sorry, almost done here. I'll let a signal run for you while I finish.
No signal was playing. soon as she said "now im done" the signal started, she was taking a selfie of herself at the time.
Last edited by thebears73 on Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ignitionthrow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ignitionthrow »

i will be happy to test if you need another
Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rillo »

thebears73 wrote: ↑Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:26 pm issues i found
Developer Mode: Uncommon πŸ’œ
LectricLady: Sorry, almost done here. I'll let a signal run for you while I finish.
No signal was playing. soon as she said "now im done" the signal started, she was taking a selfie of herself at the time.
Was this upon loading her from the Developer Settings page? Ever since I added every girl there things have started loading very slowly. I think the sound file took that much longer to load.

I am not sure how EOS loads things (I thought I read it tries to load everything at once?).
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

Rillo wrote: ↑Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:57 am Was this upon loading her from the Developer Settings page? Ever since I added every girl there things have started loading very slowly. I think the sound file took that much longer to load.

I am not sure how EOS loads things (I thought I read it tries to load everything at once?).
No it was from a chat room and playing the tease through as normal as ive been testing for game play, just noticed there was no sound output matching the comment.