May's TOTM Results.

You can find important news and current events here.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: May's TOTM Results.

Post by lolol2 »

fapnip wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:22 pm Whatever the motivation, I've lost mine. I'm taking a break from tease development for a while. (Many thanks to those that have sent words of encouragement. I may try again in the future.)
I said this a long while ago but just will repeat it.
Don't look at those votes, it's just a little fun thing.
Way more important is the user feedback to your teases and here you can also clearly see whats going on. ;-)

Chastity 7α: Devote a month to Xia - Shattered
53 votes - 146 comments in feedback thread

FapJack with Melody - fapnip
38 votes - 53 comments in feedback thread

Body Part Betting - Avr33
54 votes - 0 feedback? Can't even find any thread...

Lost in Lewd Labyrinth - Morexis
86 votes - 19 comments in feedback thread

Pathetic Loser Censored Hentai Conditioning - Orbitee
78 votes - 0 feedback? Can't even find any thread...

Of course just the amount of comments isn't showing how good a tease is but a little indicator... specially when there is even zero feedback.
The feedback of people writing any comment to your teases is WAY more important than just take a short vote.
It shows that people are interested, playing your tease and even like it this much that they care about to write something about. ;-)

I do also vote sometimes for teases I even didn't play, than I just look at the models used in the first pages or the authors and relate this to other teases they made before. :-D
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
fapnip
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fapnip »

lolol2 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:27 am I said this a long while ago but just will repeat it.
Don't look at those votes, it's just a little fun thing.
Way more important is the user feedback to your teases and here you can also clearly see whats going on. ;-)
Losing TOTM isn't what bothers me, didn't expect to win anyway.
Morexis
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Morexis »

lolol2 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:27 am Lost in Lewd Labyrinth - Morexis
86 votes - 19 comments in feedback thread

Pathetic Loser Censored Hentai Conditioning - Orbitee
78 votes - 0 feedback? Can't even find any thread...
Oh wow, thank you lolol2. I hadn't even considered comparing those numbers but they speak volumes.

But I'm sure bbzerkanime will just post another comment lying about the size of the censored community in an attempt to give their favorite tease an alibi. ;-)

While I agree that direct feedback is much more important than a ToTM, I was really looking forward to winning May's ToTM for personal reasons...
fapnip wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:22 pm Whatever the motivation, I've lost mine. I'm taking a break from tease development for a while.
I hope you find motivation again soon, fapnip. As I already told you in private, I loved the whole concept and execution of FapJack with Melody. It's so sad to see a tease like yours caught up in this...
🕹️ HAVE FUN PLAYING MY GAMES!

Join our Discord to get in contact with me and other hentai tease creators and players! 🤙
And please consider supporting me on Patreon for more content! 💖

Creator of the MOST PLAYED tease in 2020 🥇
Creator of the fourth most played tease in 2020
Creator of the third most played tease in 2019
bbzerkanime
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by bbzerkanime »

Yep, this 2D censored community sure sounds fake doesn't it? There are other censored blogs and communities I am not accounting for.

I voted for the underdog, Crimedick in May's Hentai TOTOM so I would think twice about saying it is my favorite tease. ;-)
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

I compiled all the data for May's TOTM into this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

I grouped all the charts in one sheet at the beginning so they are easier to access. I added the average number of votes casted for the TOTM of the previous 12 months to better compare the results.
I hope this has been useful.

Shattered let me know if you want me to do the same for June's TOTM.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

Thanks, this month seems like it may be legit then.

I don't have a plan going forward, but we can hope it was a one off...

My plans for the May TOTM that I would take feedback on is to make all 15 entries a winner other than my own tease. I don't like the thought of spammers getting to take the win away from someone, and rendering the month invalid would have the same effect. Making everyone a winner is surely a shallower victory, but in 3 years when nobody remembers this particular TOTM you can still have your win mark without losing it.

And not including my own tease so I can't be accused of making the rules to award myself TOTM :lol:

If nobody has any critical flaws to point out with this plan I'll action it in a week or two.
Morexis
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Morexis »

Shattered wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:11 pm My plans for the May TOTM that I would take feedback on is to make all 15 entries a winner other than my own tease.
Thanks Shattered, I think that's a good idea and the best solution for everyone involved. :-)
Believing that it's better not to reward someone who deserves it than to reward someone who might not deserve it, is just petty in my opinion.

However, I really think you should include yourself too. You deserve the TOTM just as much as anyone else and I'm sure no one will mind.
We can all be thankful that you keep this community going and you shouldn't punish yourself for being in that role. ^^
🕹️ HAVE FUN PLAYING MY GAMES!

Join our Discord to get in contact with me and other hentai tease creators and players! 🤙
And please consider supporting me on Patreon for more content! 💖

Creator of the MOST PLAYED tease in 2020 🥇
Creator of the fourth most played tease in 2020
Creator of the third most played tease in 2019
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

Shattered wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:11 pm I don't have a plan going forward, but we can hope it was a one off...
Maybe you could suggest seraph0x to make the rating on the interactive webteases appear only at the end of the tease like for the classic teases. By forcing people to go through the entire tease to cast their vote could reduce the chance of a future rigged TOTM and reduce nuke-rating too.

We just need to find a solution for voting in the TOTM now.