EOS improvement

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
Philocalist
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

EOS improvement

Post by Philocalist »

Hi there, I think it would be a tremendous improvement if in eos we could put pages into folders. It would the process of tease creation so much better. And if those folders could be also put in folders it would be blissful. It really makes one's job hard if there are hundreds or even thousands of pages to scroll and if you want to edit something you have to remember the name of it to search.
Philocalist
Explorer
Explorer

Re: EOS improvement

Post by Philocalist »

Also, if there was an option when selecting an image from uploads to assign a special id to it (example: myFolder/3), which then in turn would be translated for the location the eos actually uses would be great. When working with many relating pictures changing the last number of the location works, but around every 100 or so it changes by more than one. Automation of tediously repetitive tasks would be possible it this function existed.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Yes, folders would be really cool! :yes:
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
Philocalist
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Philocalist »

Does anyone know of a way to get anonym statistics from a tease? I reckon it would help improve certain parts.
mandarynkorian
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mandarynkorian »

Philocalist wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:53 pm Also, if there was an option when selecting an image from uploads to assign a special id to it (example: myFolder/3), which then in turn would be translated for the location the eos actually uses would be great. When working with many relating pictures changing the last number of the location works, but around every 100 or so it changes by more than one. Automation of tediously repetitive tasks would be possible it this function existed.
And even getting use of images by programming language.
Lets say, I have gallery A and 2 images 1.jpg and 2.jpg.

I would love to fo something like
Image.show("A/1.jpg")
Some steps
Image.show("A/2.jpg")
That would be awesome and opens alot possibilities
fapnip
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fapnip »

mandarynkorian wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 8:25 pm And even getting use of images by programming language.
Lets say, I have gallery A and 2 images 1.jpg and 2.jpg.

I would love to fo something like
Image.show("A/1.jpg")
Some steps
Image.show("A/2.jpg")
That would be awesome and opens alot possibilities
Hopefully we can gently encourage seraph0x to implement something like my Image Layers Action feature request. If something like that was implemented, that'd solve your request, along with a bunch of others.

To approximate programmatic image loading (with limitations) you can do something like what I do in my Load Image Example.

In Load Image Example, the navigation buttons you see are rendered by a single page. The images are loaded by functions that load image pages on demand. Unfortunately, the limitations include cancellation of any current EOS wait state like timers, buttons, inputs, etc.
rakeshhame
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by rakeshhame »

It would be much better if we could add GIFs
SEE TEASES CREATED BY ME AT:-
https://milovana.com/webteases/?author=106967
Spoiler: show