It's the Hentai TOTM for May 2020!

You can find important news and current events here.

VOTE

Poll ended at Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:01 pm

Lost in Lewd Labyrinth - Morexis
45%
Pathetic Loser Censored Hentai Conditioning - Orbitee
41%
Down the Hentai Hole 2 - Crimedick
13%
HGame - Kingularity
1%
cei french/cei français - Ilovecos
1%

Total votes: 191

Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

Let's show our appreciation to the tease authors for all their hard work. Voting will be open for 28 days. Consider your vote carefully as it can't be changed once cast!

And the nominees are:

Nominated Teases

Lost in Lewd Labyrinth (by Morexis)

Pathetic Loser Censored Hentai Conditioning (by Orbitee)

Down the Hentai Hole 2 (by Crimedick)

HGame (by Kingularity)

cei french/cei français (by Ilovecos)

As always, we hope that the members will take the time to recognize the authors whose hard work and talent go to making the site better for all of us! Thanks! Good luck to all the competitors and may the best tease win!

Rules:
The nominations are the 5 highest rated teases of the month chosen among the top 10 Flash/EOS and top 10 classic teases. If two webteases have the same rating, the webtease with more votes will rank higher.

In case of a tie, a final round of voting will take place. Only the teases that were part of the tie can participate and the voting time is decreased to two days, to grant the winner's tease as much time as possible time on our front page.

Only one tease per author can participate per category. We'll use only the best rated tease for authors with multiple qualifying teases.

The voting system should be separated from the webtease itself. Hence webteases encouraging a vote for the TOTM to manipulate the system will not be nominated at the end of the month regardless of ranking.

The prize is a special user rank in our forum and a mark in the "Browse Teases" area.

Winner's Name

If your tease is nominated, please don't make any major changes until the voting period is over, or you risk being disqualified. Bug fixes so people can play your tease or grammar etc is fine, but if you'd like to do anything major please wait or ask!

If any issues happen that are not clarified by these rules the Team of Milovana has the right and the the duty to adjust the rules for finding the best and most fair solution to overcome this issue. There is no way for participants to affect a decision by the Team.
Morexis
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: It's the Hentai TOTM for May 2020!

Post by Morexis »

Yay! Thank you very much to everyone who voted for my tease! This really means a lot to me. :lol:

Together, we showed these cheaters that they can't stop us with their shady methods! For everyone still unsure if this poll was manipulated, here's a diagram showing the amounts of votes since the first Hentai TOTM in March 2018:

There are two kinds of people in the world today
We have the playas, and we have the playa haters
Please don't hate me because I'm beautiful baby

:love:
Spoiler: show
By the way, these hackers also made Shattered and fapnip lose the Interactive TOTM for May. Their great teases are rated 4.7 and 4.6 and both of them would've deserved to win.
Last edited by Morexis on Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
🕹️ HAVE FUN PLAYING MY GAMES!

Join our Discord to get in contact with me and other hentai tease creators and players! 🤙
And please consider supporting me on Patreon for more content! 💖
Spoiler: show

Creator of the MOST PLAYED tease in 2020 🥇
Creator of the fourth most played tease in 2020
Creator of the third most played tease in 2019
Lojackload
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lojackload »

Didn't want to say anything until this was over, and I'm glad Morexis won this.

But it's really sad for whoever was pounding so many more votes in this that they don't have anything better to do. Two weeks in this voting poll was at about 70 votes? Maybe 80. Looked normal, like every other month.

Then suddenly, it spikes. 30 votes between two days as if someone's making accounts on purpose, and keeps going, nuking tease ratings left and right, people who had the front page if you sorted by 'Rating' on the webtease page for months, suddenly got nuked down.

And for what? This is supposed to be a lighthearted little 'trophy' for something we tease creators do in our free time. It's supposed to help bring more attention to certain creators that put time into their works. Cheating on this is asinine, it's moot, and worse, it might promote mediocrity.

The voting system needs to be reworked slightly, fresh accounts shouldn't be allowed to vote on the month they were made, and accounts that have been inactive shouldn't be allowed in either (so, y'know, people don't make hundreds of sleeper accounts for this), or at least have another system in place for setting Tease of the Month.
undeniable_denial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by undeniable_denial »

I think that cheaters are much more determined to vote than casual members.

Any hurdles you put up will hinder legitimate members more than cheaters. That would make fake votes even more significant.

We should motivate people to vote more. To respond to that there would be more fake accounts needed, which are a hassle to create, and the risk of being exposed would increase.
bbzerkanime
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by bbzerkanime »

Always glad to vote for the underdog, Crimedick even if they aren't going to win.

It is very disheartening to hear the enormous censored community is being attacked.

SJShin
123zbzd
wefuwgefuzw
fewwf
gsergeg
egegege
hrthrh

All these accounts give or take would account for the increase in votes to Morexis's tease this morning. Quite the irony that Morexis's side is cheating. I have voted for his teases before and surely he has won his TOTOM fair and square before.
Lojackload
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lojackload »

bbzerkanime wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:19 pm Always glad to vote for the underdog, Crimedick even if they aren't going to win.

It is very disheartening to hear the enormous censored community is being attacked.

SJShin
123zbzd
wefuwgefuzw
fewwf
gsergeg
egegege
hrthrh

All these accounts give or take would account for the increase in votes to Morexis's tease this morning. Quite the irony that Morexis's side is cheating. I have voted for his teases before and surely he has won his TOTOM fair and square before.
You are misinterpreting the situation, no one is attacking Orbitee here, this fuckery has been happening on the interactive ToTM as well. SOMEONE is out to fuck specific tease creators, by rate-nuking their teases, and adding extra votes to whomever is in second place.

And, to add to that, if you really want to go that way, please do check the 10 votes Orbitee got EVERY MINUTE on the last 10 minutes of the voting poll, or the around 40 to 50 more they got in two weeks, making this tease voting situation SPIKE to almost double the voting amount.

Extra votes wouldn't have been needed, if this voting poll wasn't fucked over two weeks by someone.
bbzerkanime
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by bbzerkanime »

I do not personally know every single person but I welcome you to visit the 2D censored community going on 3k members. When I say the censored community is enormous, it is. This is not including the subreddits and blogs on Tumblr or BDSMLR.

This seems like a very logical explanation as to why votes are higher this month.