Tagging - Opinions?

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Tagging - Opinions?

Post by seraph0x »

Hey guys,

Surely you've noticed a change lately: We now have a system to tag teases. This is where you can enter fetishes and any other information you think is interesting about a tease. :-D

Let me know what you think about the system. Of course I know that this is something that usually works best when you have larger datasets, but hey, who says we won't have huge datasets soon? ;-)

Now, although I have my own ideas, I first want to hear your view and please don't hold back. If you think it sucks, tell me, I can take it. :-)

seraph0x
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

The tag-feature is nice, but the report option makes the bars of the teases very large.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

dark wrote:The tag-feature is nice, but the report option makes the bars of the teases very large.
Hmm, well the height is fixed at 100 Pixels because I switched to the bigger thumbnails, because I think they look a lot better. Do you prefer the smaller ones?

But you're right, the report feature looks stupid right now. Maybe I'll just make a "Report this tease" link instead. Thanks for the feedback! :-)

And as the browse page is getting way too long now, I'm going to add paging soon, so that will help too.