Foreskin Chastity

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
the_illusion
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): servus is my current submissive boy. For the time being I own him and he willingly submits himself.

Foreskin Chastity

Post by the_illusion »

Bear with me on this as it might sound a little nutty :\'-(

A dominate guy I've been meeting with over the past year loves playing with chastity and pain play
He recently floated the idea to me if letting me choose to stay locked in a cage for longer or for him to GLUE my foreskin closed. Is this possible? I mean possible for play? He says it is and said super glue would wear off in a day or so and would leave a tiny gap for pee if it didn't loosen by then but would make erections painful and that he likes that idea. But in worried about chemical burns or other implications.

His other suggestion, as extreme as it sounds is something I'm actually more open to, the use of a skin staple gun to staple the foreskin. I looked online and despite how painful it looks I imagine in a scene it could be fantastic. But the question here is more around the glue idea.

Has anyone here used Glue on a subs foreskin or had their foreskin closed with glue? If so can you tell us your experience, good or bad and recommendations for those looking to try it.

Thanks! :love:
servus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Foreskin Chastity

Post by servus »

To me that sounds very risky. Imho plese don´t do it. And if you can´t resist, talk to a doctor about the risks before you consider doing it. Milovana is great but there is a chance that there might appear people who tell you that it is a good idea. But please don´t.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Sorry but this sounds really stupid to me!
Would also not recommend to do anything like that!

There are tons of "normal" chasity devices out there that can give you kind of the same experience without that risk.
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
YamiLoli
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3
Sub/Slave(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3

Post by YamiLoli »

I imagine super gluing the foreskin would make erections not just painful, but super painful and perhaps dangerous for health. I expect foreskin to stretch too much from an erection. Super glue is also not something you can use on your skin, especially on such sensitive skin, and I've never heard of a glue suitable for skin. Besides, I don't think it will "wear off" in a day or so, even if it does I think it will probably take much longer.

Same thing with stapling. I feel like an erection might be strong enough to push the foreskin so much that the staples tear through the skin. In fact, that's even more possible than with glue.

So I agree with Servus. Please don't do that. And even if you do, talk to a doctor first.
Other than that, I'm glad you asked about that and didn't just go for it. It's really important to make sure such play is safe.

I suppose you can try tying a good portion of foreskin with a shoelace tightly to see approximately how it feels and works. The pain won't be anywhere close to stapling or gluing and it's much safer. But keep in mind that blood flow is really important and you should NOT leave a shoelace tied like that for long.

Stay healthy and have safe fun with your dom!
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Make sure you stay safe.

I just wanted to note I have a fair amount of foreskin myself but a chastity device is no problem.

https://i.imgur.com/1w2RjOx.jpg

A device like that you can fit your foreskin through the front no problem.

(I can't roll mine back and have it stick.)
Razorsedge
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Razorsedge »

so, I have used superglue for things like small cuts on my finger etc. and it works great to seal it while it heals underneath.
however...
What concerns me most with this idea is, you mentioned it would wear off in a day or so. When I have used it on my hand it can take a few days to come off. being on my fingers also means there is a lot more interaction with the world around me, it's rubbed, scrapped, washed etc. so the idea of gluing your foreskin closed makes me think that the glue will be protected inside that join, meaning it could last a lot longer!

Also the risk of getting the glue straight onto your urethra, seems real bad to me. it sounds like you are down with the pain of that, but I imagine it could lead to internal issues if the flow has nowhere to go.
As a miniature modeler, I promise that if you give it any chance, super glue goes where It wants, not where you want.
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sam86 »

woah dude.....seriously Super Glue is NOT supposed to be used on your skin, even more so in such delicae areas....
Same goes for the stapling "idea"....
These are two very dangerous seeming things to do...I am sure you will find different ways to have your fun.

Please for gods sake refrain from doing this for your own safety!
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

Dont do it.. both of those are stupid ideas.. i know closing foreskin sound interesting,but those two idea are just stypid. :)
Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Miss Tress

Post by Sissy Elise »

This has come up before in milovana and someone said about using acetone or nail polish remover, however it does seem very risky as both may also leave you with irritation or perhaps worse.

There is also the worry of superglue not going where it is meant to go (like it always does) and you end up getting it inside of you.

Here is a video of a similar thing being done:
https://motherless.com/0046AF2

I would advise that if you are asking the opinion of a forum then you already know the answer to your question.

Maybe a safer way would be to superglue a toilet roll tube to pubic hair... that way to get out all you would have to do is cut your hair.... although even then you may end up getting it on your skin.
  
TEASES   VIDEOS   GAMES   ART
💕  Latest Tease:    Rock Paper Scissors - Visual Game
📼  Latest vids:      Sissy Trainer 22     🆕

Miss Tress's Sissy Shop:
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by Roblsforbobls »

Sissy Elise wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:21 am Maybe a safer way would be to superglue a toilet roll tube to pubic hair... that way to get out all you would have to do is cut your hair.... although even then you may end up getting it on your skin.
Definitely wouldn't recommend any use of super glue on the body. Use on pubic hairs still puts glue very close to the body and sensitive skin. I can't imagine a way of doing this safely tbh, even if it is better than using the glue directly on the skin.

I agree that using a regular chastity cage would be much safer, not to mention basically the same thing. If you are looking for pain as well, I think some cages also have dull spikes inside, but that would be out of my comfort zone personally
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Sissy Elise wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:21 am This has come up before in milovana and someone said about using acetone or nail polish remover, however it does seem very risky as both may also leave you with irritation or perhaps worse.

There is also the worry of superglue not going where it is meant to go (like it always does) and you end up getting it inside of you.

Here is a video of a similar thing being done:
https://motherless.com/0046AF2

I would advise that if you are asking the opinion of a forum then you already know the answer to your question.

Maybe a safer way would be to superglue a toilet roll tube to pubic hair... that way to get out all you would have to do is cut your hair.... although even then you may end up getting it on your skin.
In general I would not recommend doing that. In the video they probably talked with a doctor beforehand because it's a professional environment. I guess they are also using some sort of easy to remove body safe glue.
Just don't go for it. There are so many chastity devices out there that can do almost the same and don't need any glue at all. Just get a small enough cage with a safe lock. You can even make the key to the lock be unfetchable for you if you lock it in a timed box or get a number lock and randomize the number, let him know and forget about it or just never even know about the number because you took a photo without looking at it and then deleted it.
the_illusion
Explorer
Explorer
Sub/Slave(s): servus is my current submissive boy. For the time being I own him and he willingly submits himself.

Post by the_illusion »

Firstly thank you all for your very helpful and insightful feedback. It's responses like these that make me greatful that there's a forum like this to express these thoughts with the intent of getting genuine, helpful feedback.

I've taken what quite literally everyone has recommended and have explained to my play partner that the inherent risks of using the glue are too great. Being sure to explain its not the pain aspect that's the deal killer but the unnecessary risk of having serious consequence, like others have suggested, the risk with glue and the urethra would be crazy to deal with outside of play.

I explained the same with the staples. He wasn't too receptive to the feedback but accepted my/ your points. He's still clearly hung up on this with the suggestion of things like medical staple guns and sterilised staples, even linking me.some.video of a guy having it done. But ultimately it's not his decision and you've all talked enough reason into me to reason my submissive side to sticking to safety on this one.

Thanks again everyone! Hopefully won't need to bother anyone with extreme/ silly questions like this going forward.
:love:
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

the_illusion wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:11 am Firstly thank you all for your very helpful and insightful feedback. It's responses like these that make me greatful that there's a forum like this to express these thoughts with the intent of getting genuine, helpful feedback.

I've taken what quite literally everyone has recommended and have explained to my play partner that the inherent risks of using the glue are too great. Being sure to explain its not the pain aspect that's the deal killer but the unnecessary risk of having serious consequence, like others have suggested, the risk with glue and the urethra would be crazy to deal with outside of play.

I explained the same with the staples. He wasn't too receptive to the feedback but accepted my/ your points. He's still clearly hung up on this with the suggestion of things like medical staple guns and sterilised staples, even linking me.some.video of a guy having it done. But ultimately it's not his decision and you've all talked enough reason into me to reason my submissive side to sticking to safety on this one.

Thanks again everyone! Hopefully won't need to bother anyone with extreme/ silly questions like this going forward.
:love:
As a top he should not be angry at you at all for not doing something this dangerous. I mean it's not like it was no limit of yours before neither is it considered safe play. So obviously it's completely normal for you to deny it and he should not be pissed of for that.