Estim Tower 2 [Work in progress]

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
ostermanblue2
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Estim Tower 2 [Work in progress]

Post by ostermanblue2 »

In case it motivates you, I find the idea of a large and elaborate basement really compelling. Deserving of a tease in its own right. So if you go with that I'd be interested in playing there a lot.

One request when it comes to that basement--hoping that the stim files for it are more intense than the ones from Estim Tower. It seems like the pain files in Tower 1 are designed with a similar concept and nuance as the pleasure files, but with more sharp and zappy elements. However I personally found the nuanced stereo effects didn't come through very well. Better estim punishments seem to result from high volume blasts of hurty waves. My two cents :)

I'm very grateful for your efforts. You've basically defined a genre. You're like the Tolkien of zapping my dick. Thanks for all you do.
mathbot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mathbot »

I love Estim Tower! It would be great if you could also include animated GIF files or short video clips :) for the new ESTIM TOWER 2 :)
If you want, I can help you to search for suitable content.
quietlyDevious
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by quietlyDevious »

submalewillbow123 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:55 pm Great work mate. Your E-stim tower tease has been my favourite since I got myself an Estim 2B. However, as you know the 2B doesn't detect the pain files so I haven't been able to fully enjoy the tease, so like previously mentioned it would be amazing if there were different sets of files for multiple devices (especially the 2B). Also the 'panic' button from the first tease is needed IMO (I have to use it multiple times lol) so would be great if the 2nd version kept that. If I think of anything else i'll be sure to post!

Keep up the great work, it is very much appreciated.
Hello Everyone! Long time lurker and stimmer, first time adding to the conversation. I know everyone feels things differently, however, I have found something that works for me for the pain files. On the 2B for normal files I run the feel setting (middle dial) on 15. When I get sent to a pain mistress I adjust the dial to 60 - 80. This makes the feel more pin prickly and a bit more painful. I realize this is a manual work around, but it helps me. Hope it helps someone else.

Happy Stimmin
qD
Andrus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Andrus »

Dear lolol2... the original Estim Tower remains my go-to again and again. I'm embarrassed to say how many times I have run it. Some days I play it fair but often the elevator code takes me to Yani on the 8th floor. I rarely make it past her.

So I eagerly await your next creation.

Minor suggestions:
- Less pauses unless planned for sensitivity reasons. Keep the signals flowing. Or maybe just back off the signals instead of silence between girls.
- Some of the pain files on the original tower are a above my tolerance. This is the only reason I don't play it Endless mode. Or if there was an option to back off the pain volume 2-3 dB.
- The brunette alternative mode I quite like, if only for a bit of variety.
- More consistency in room length. There's a few girls that seem to drag on.
- Bigger pictures if possible. I have a zillion pics if you need.
- You may also want to check out the Reilly series of estim files I'll upload next few days. They are simple but potent.

Be well!
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

Some snips because these are good points
Andrus wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:03 am ...
- Less pauses unless planned for sensitivity reasons. Keep the signals flowing. Or maybe just back off the signals instead of silence between girls.
- More consistency in room length. There's a few girls that seem to drag on.
- You may also want to check out the Reilly series of estim files I'll upload next few days. They are simple but potent.
Sometimes I can go a long time stimming and not get off until close to 2 hours and pauses cause a loss of arousal which causes the stim to be less pleasurable when the pause ends. In other instances, the lack of pauses might mean a very short session instead of climbing to the higher levels of the tower. I like how hard mode works in The Estim Mansion, 5 second pauses to read the story versus the longer pauses work find for me.

Without checking the clock for it, it feels like most are about the same amount of time to me, except for Julie on floor 7, she is the one that I always wonder if my experience will ever end. I'm not sure why it makes a difference to me but for some reason I always notice that session as the long one. I personally feel like a 5-10 minute range is fine which seems to be the case for The Estim Tower and The Estim Mansion.

I'm interested in trying these new eStim files.

Regarding pain girls - I have a limit to the amount of time I want to be subjected to the pain, it feels like the Tower pain runs for about 5 minutes and the Mansion pain is about a minute. I think about 2 minutes would be ideal for a taste of pain and 3 minutes ideal to where I'm not reaching for the volume knob to avoid getting sore. It's weird but I usually try to calibrate the volume to where I think the pain will be painful enough to be effective but the rest of the tease is still strong enough to be pleasurable. It's a fine balance. I also notice that if I crank the volume to 'max tolerable' for the tease at the beginning, I get desensitized to the pleasure as I continue to raise the level for the stim to still have it's "grip". If I give enough volume to where the stim has it's grip at the beginning and raise the volume as I get used to the feeling, I'll maintain a pleasurable feeling for longer and also have a chance of finishing off sooner. If I want a long session, I crank things up at the beginning but that also makes the pain sessions unbearable. I feel like if I tune things in so I can handle the pain, the session length is perfect, so Andrus maybe try to calibrate for the pain level being just high enough to be on the edge of tolerable and see how it goes.
Andrus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Andrus »

Electro wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:40 pm
I'm interested in trying these new eStim files.
Look for the Reilly series (two lengths)
Uploaded within the glee - generated files folder.
https://mega.nz/folder/b1NS1QAa#9nzLdpeL1u75ATQmvxpQAg
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by lolol2 »

Thanks for the feedbacks! :wave:

Andrus wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:03 am - Less pauses unless planned for sensitivity reasons. Keep the signals flowing. Or maybe just back off the signals instead of silence between girls.
You are meaning the pauses between the girls/floors?
Is that really to long? The idea is to get the player a bit of cooldown because you are not allowed to cum until the end. ;-)
Or do you mean the pauses between the pictures, that is only a technical limitation in the flash player where you have to restart an audio file to change the picture.

Andrus wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:03 am - Some of the pain files on the original tower are a above my tolerance. This is the only reason I don't play it Endless mode. Or if there was an option to back off the pain volume 2-3 dB.
Yeah the pain files are the hardest thing to get balanced and working for everyone, I hope with the new EOS player and a user defined volume for pain files this will get better.
Just for interest, are you talking about the normal or alternative pain files?

Btw the endless mode has a no pain option.

Andrus wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:03 am - The brunette alternative mode I quite like, if only for a bit of variety.
Yeah the plan was to create some more modes, but never was in the mood for doing it. :innocent:

Andrus wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:03 am - More consistency in room length. There's a few girls that seem to drag on.
This isn't a bug, more a feature. ;-)
I will try to create the new tease a bit more random like, that you can't predict how long a session will last because there are multiple ways every girl can take.

Andrus wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:03 am - You may also want to check out the Reilly series of estim files I'll upload next few days. They are simple but potent.
Thanks for the offer, but mixing different audio signals is very hard to find a good balancing.
So I will stick in all my teases with one signal typ, so I can't create my own files when using someone files.
That's the main reason why I always create my own files for everything in my tease.

Electro wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:40 pm In other instances, the lack of pauses might mean a very short session instead of climbing to the higher levels of the tower. I like how hard mode works in The Estim Mansion, 5 second pauses to read the story versus the longer pauses work find for me.
I just had to check if I had implemented a hard mode in that tease... looks like I did. :lol:
So same question, which pauses you mean in the Tower? Between the girls/floor or some of the pause pages within a girl session?

Electro wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:40 pm Without checking the clock for it, it feels like most are about the same amount of time to me, except for Julie on floor 7, she is the one that I always wonder if my experience will ever end.
Yeah Julie is a bit overdone in length. :innocent:
But it felt wrong to remove her... so people have to deal with her I guess.
No one said a Tower visit will be easy and only fun. :-P

Electro wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:40 pm Regarding pain girls - I have a limit to the amount of time I want to be subjected to the pain, it feels like the Tower pain runs for about 5 minutes and the Mansion pain is about a minute. I think about 2 minutes would be ideal for a taste of pain and 3 minutes ideal to where I'm not reaching for the volume knob to avoid getting sore.
Noticed and will try to implement a length setting where people can define the length of a pain session and will also included in predefined difficulty levels.
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
Tedlington9099
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tedlington9099 »

lolol2,

Looking forward to your latest "Magnum Opus"
It sounds as if you will be introducing loads of variables so players can tailor the experience to their own taste.
I have read your account of how you created the original sound files and almost accidentally found a series which seemed to work for most people ... including the problematical 2B users.
These files generally feel very smooth and can be tolerated by most people for a considerable time.
The only improvement that I can suggest would be a bouncing effect for the pain mistresses to contrast with the tease files ... the signals moving from anal to cock head then attacking the balls ... this could be tied in with a paticularly cruel mistress threatening to use a strap-on or even removing your dangly bits.
I personally find that a smooth signal with a ramp is far easier than one where the point of attack is a surprise.

Franziska is good fun ...

x-art_francesca_dangerous-4-sml.jpg
x-art_francesca_dangerous-4-sml.jpg (32.76 KiB) Viewed 6602 times
x-art_francesca_dangerous-17-sml.jpg
x-art_francesca_dangerous-17-sml.jpg (28.71 KiB) Viewed 6602 times
16c261841 2.jpg
16c261841 2.jpg (26.54 KiB) Viewed 6602 times
Good Luck with progress
Ted
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

lolol2 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:19 am Thanks for the feedbacks! :wave:
I always hope it's welcome and never discouraging. Thanks for putting the effort into making great teases and considering as well as soliciting feedback.
Btw the endless mode has a no pain option.
Yes it does, Caprice gives the choice for "Please no pain!, 20%, 50%, 80%, 100%, Caprice's choice" as options for the chance of getting a pain chick and then asks if you want standard or alternative pain.

As a different question, in the settings for The Estim Tower, I choose quiz sensi and yes to 'Normal chicks as pain chicks' but I don't know if it's because I'm choosing alternative pain files or if there is some other conflict but I've never seen a normal chick who gives pain apart from the two or three that will give you a segment of pain or send to you a misstress, but those do that even without turning this on. Did this feature never get turned on/completed? It's a great tease either way and I know I can get the pain if I want it, so I'm not disappointed but did spend awhile trying to figure out how to get it working and never figured it out.

I just had to check if I had implemented a hard mode in that tease... looks like I did. :lol:
So same question, which pauses you mean in the Tower? Between the girls/floor or some of the pause pages within a girl session?
It's the pause pages. Sometimes I'd prefer 5 seconds or whatever amount of time it takes to comfortably read what is being said versus a longer pause-specific page. ..other times I need the wait so an option would be nice
Yeah Julie is a bit overdone in length. :innocent:
But it felt wrong to remove her... so people have to deal with her I guess.
No one said a Tower visit will be easy and only fun. :-P
:)
Noticed and will try to implement a length setting where people can define the length of a pain session and will also included in predefined difficulty levels.
Great solution!
Andrus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Andrus »

Pauses:
Yeah... little bit too long. Between girls. Feels long. I'm often on a limited schedule here. I like how Estim Challenge keeps things rolling- that was an interesting idea. If there was a low-level buzz going between girls that might be nice. Enough so you don't lose focus.

Pain files:
I'm not a good person to ask on this. I totally understand the pain files are had to get right. I just know my StereoStim can zap me really fucking hard depending on my trode setup. I haven't played the alternative files very often... I can't remember the difference. If there was a setting to dial down this volume for wusses like me, that would be a good feature. I think I had to cut my volume dials by about 2/3 last run.

Room length:
That's a good idea.
Longer girls, yes, a feature in some cases. It's mostly when I'm in an elevator-mode frame of mind. More looking to just move things along.
Julie on floor 7 might also be the really long session I think I was talking about.

Hard mode in Mansion?
Wait! I haven't tried that. Well, that's tonight's plan, I think.

The great thing about the Tower is falls into a sweet spot between variety, unpredictability, and quality signals: all in equal measure.
Solid_Active
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Solid_Active »

Andrus wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:58 am Pain files:
I'm not a good person to ask on this. I totally understand the pain files are had to get right. I just know my StereoStim can zap me really fucking hard depending on my trode setup. I haven't played the alternative files very often... I can't remember the difference. If there was a setting to dial down this volume for wusses like me, that would be a good feature. I think I had to cut my volume dials by about 2/3 last run.
What sort of stereo stim unit do you have? Some of the alternative pain files in Estim Tower have square waves, and some of the engineer type people in the stim community think that square waves through typical stereo stim units can cause the current to overshoot massively to the point that they are unsafe. The "MidiStim" design I use is supposed to handle this better than some of the other ones, but square wave signals still feel somewhat stronger to me than sine.

While the square wave portions of the alt files were stronger for me, it wasn't a massive difference. The only issue I had with the pain files was that my preferred 'trode setup results in a huge difference in felt power level when both right and left channels were playing at the same time vs only one or the other, so many of the pain files felt weaker to me than the normal ones except when both channels happen to line up and play a pulse at the same time. I ended up modifying the pain files to play the same pattern on both channels when using the Guideme version.

My suggestion for future pain files would be to make them the same waveform as the normal ones, except with more amplitude and maybe a lower frequency since that usually increases the felt intensity. If you combine that with the ability to adjust the amplitude difference between normal and pain, I think you will cover most if not all equipment setups.

Also, I like for the pain files to start with a ramp up to full power rather than a sudden "surprise" spike in intensity. Surprise pules in the middle of the file with no ramp time are fine though as long as those pulses are never at a higher amplitude than the pulse preceding it. Any increase in amplitude over the prior pulses should be via a ramp IMO.
Andrus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Andrus »

My Stereo Stim is the StereoStim Max v3 version. I actually built 3. They are all 15W TA2024 class-D amps. I tend to use fairly large-surface trodes; base pad, not anal. Now, I've noticed that an anal probe will take and take the edge off a much sharper signal.

I suppose I should through the signal on the scope.
The only issue I had with the pain files was that my preferred 'trode setup results in a huge difference in felt power level when both right and left channels were playing at the same time vs only one or the other, so many of the pain files felt weaker to me than the normal ones except when both channels happen to line up and play a pulse at the same time. I ended up
Yes, absolutely. Because you will feel the superposition of each channel signal and the triphase signal. Usually, I run the common signal on the pad at the bottom of my spine. But lately, I've had good results making my head the common signal (black) with red at spine and red at bottom of shaft.
My suggestion for future pain files would be to make them the same waveform as the normal ones, except with more amplitude and maybe a lower frequency since that usually increases the felt intensity.
Agree. Probably the harder core users would not like but this is what I find the best. These are the pain signals I don't turn down.
Also, I like for the pain files to start with a ramp up to full power rather than a sudden "surprise" spike in intensity.
Yup. There are a couple of these floating around. I think it is why I never finish certain teases. Estim Bondage and Estim Clinic I think are the ones that have show-stopper jumps. The pain segment #13 in the middle of Estim Fantasy is way way too high.

The period of the any repeating beat really matters. A zap-zap-zap at 4Hz is fine. A zap-zap-zap at 3sec is really nasty even if everything else is the same.
binder71
Explorer
Explorer

Post by binder71 »

Hi lolol2, would be great to hear about how far you already got with this, as I'm totally excited about this.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by lolol2 »

Actually I didn't made big progress on that project... wasn't in the mood to work much on this thing.
But some day...

Instead I worked on something else that will be released very soon!
I will make my first steps in the video category... :wave:
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
binder71
Explorer
Explorer

Post by binder71 »

making me curios and can'T wait what this will be :-)