FB: Lordofcakes: Hay in the Needlestack Hentai

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
AlltrueSC
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): none
Sub/Slave(s): None

FB: Lordofcakes: Hay in the Needlestack Hentai

Post by AlltrueSC »

This is a truly brilliant tease
It is made to be a flashtease or EOS tease
and would be much easier to follow in those formats

but it is well done even so.

Would you
1> be willing to make it into a EOS tease?
2> or.. if you can't/ don't know how.. have someone else move it to that format?

I hope you write more teases
would have milovana mailed/ or emailed you this
if you had contact information .
Thank you for your work!
still true to my own self...even with a lot of changes
Hawkward
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): My wife!

Re: FB: Lordofcakes: Hay in the Needlestack Hentai

Post by Hawkward »

Ditto the above.

I haven't played through, as I'm currently recovering from an infection, though I went through the tease and have a little bit of feedback I wished to give...
- Convert to EOS
- Maybe reduce the maximum amount of strokes on a couple of pages (anything over 100 starts to feel monotonous rather than just frustrating)
- the end of the first section if you land on it the relevant page is AMAZING, I love these kinds of ideas that inspire more than just fapping, it's a really sexy use of ones brain in the moment! Don't be afraid to be this devious!

But yeah, love this tease, and I hope to get to play it soon when I feel a bit better, and if my wife doesn't mind me trying it out :) That k you so much for your contribution!
Xardas
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: FB: Lordofcakes: Hay in the Needlestack Hentai

Post by Xardas »

The only issue I have with the tease is that some of the images are... questionable. I'm not a puritan in any shape or form, but loli stuff can get you in legal hot water in quite a number of places and Milo specifically has a rule about all models AND fictional characters have to be above 18. As someone who makes hentai teases, I always go the extra mile to make sure that none of the images I feature have loli / shota stuff in there, not even remotely, for this reason.

Having images like the one on page 41 can get both the individual viewers and the site itself in some hot water, depending on the country. So, maybe you should change that.

I just realized that the edit thread wasn't made by the author. Oh, well, my point still stands. As for the URL manipulation: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21254 Use this userscript, makes it a whole lot easier.