[Tease AI Java] Spicy (Open Alpha | 16.12 | v0.1.5.1)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Nasserhut
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI Java] Spicy (Closed Alpha)

Post by Nasserhut »

:-D would love to try it, too.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

Zamak wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:34 pm Any news?
I would like to try it!
Yea, sorry. I had a rough week with my home office really taking up most of the time because of the current crisis. We are trying new stuff to increase the turnover which requires the IT to do a lot of things real quick right now. Have been working a lot of overtime so yea. I would love to get it ready asap and I hope that this current situation will cool down quickly and allow me to spend some time on it.
Zamak
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Zamak »

Don't be sorry, thank you for your feedback.
RyRy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by RyRy »

No rush, but looking forward to it!
hallojo1337
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hallojo1337 »

I will try it out immediately after release :-D Thank you for your work :love:
DV8ion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DV8ion »

Hi GodDragon

I came across Chastikey and thought that an app like that would maybe be nice to implement.
you can just download it in the playstore. They also have a very active discord.

Just brainstorming out loud.
Regards
DV8ion
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

DV8ion wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:32 pm Hi GodDragon

I came across Chastikey and thought that an app like that would maybe be nice to implement.
you can just download it in the playstore. They also have a very active discord.

Just brainstorming out loud.
Regards
DV8ion
well but chastikey does control when you get to unlock doesn't it? So it makes no sense, because the time is set and the DOmme can't change it anymore?
hallojo1337
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hallojo1337 »

You have a lot of options to create a lock there and it can be flexible or fixed. And as person who wants to load the created lock it is very easy to use because you can easily scan a QR-Code.

I also see that some users here are using the app in their webteases. But I am by far not so good like you programmer in this thing to employ this things.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

hallojo1337 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:57 pm You have a lot of options to create a lock there and it can be flexible or fixed. And as person who wants to load the created lock it is very easy to use because you can easily scan a QR-Code.

I also see that some users here are using the app in their webteases. But I am by far not so good like you programmer in this thing to employ this things.
Okay so how does it work? You take a photo of your lock, store it in there and set a timer? As I said I would need some emergency code or something so the domme can unlock you whenever she needs to. It's not like she always sets a timer for you but instead locks you up till the next meeting.
hallojo1337
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hallojo1337 »

GodDragon wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:31 pm
hallojo1337 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:57 pm You have a lot of options to create a lock there and it can be flexible or fixed. And as person who wants to load the created lock it is very easy to use because you can easily scan a QR-Code.

Okay so how does it work? You take a photo of your lock, store it in there and set a timer? As I said I would need some emergency code or something so the domme can unlock you whenever she needs to. It's not like she always sets a timer for you but instead locks you up till the next meeting.
I dont know if this is possible. You have to lock your keys into a lockbox. After that you get a code... like the 4 numbers from a lockbox. You set the lockbox to this code. Next you see many codes and try to notice as many as possible so you forget you original code.
The guys and girl in the discord could probably help you if the app fits with yout ideas.

https://chastikey.com/

Under community you find the discord chat. You can do simple stuff of course like the mistress in your tease says" you are locked for the next 24hours" and than create a fixed lock for 24 hours. If you can connect your Tease AI with the app... I dont know.

Edit: Lockbox like this one:
https://www.sicher24.de/master-lock-min ... gKF6_D_BwE
DV8ion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DV8ion »

I'll give an explanation below but the easiest way to understand is to just download the app and check out the features yourself.
If you have more questionss, I would suggest to go on discord and talk. Would be faster than typing.

You can make yourself a "lock" and put a fixed time on it add some sort of card game so your timing is more randomized (you can choose which cards are in the game or ask a bot to choose the amount of cards).
you can also add a bot to your lock that can randomly annoy you with adding a card. (it does respect your hard limits if you put them in.)
Once this is done you made your lock which you can use.

You can also make a "shared lock" which is same as above but you can share the settings through a QR code. If someone downloads that QR code to use as lock you are the key holder and can even add cards to specific people or freeze their timer on their lock or open it.
Same applies in the other direction. You can scan a QR code so you have the lock someone else made to use it.

The locking mechanism itself is you say how many digits your lockbox/safe/... is and it will give you a random number according to that number of digits. You put that number in, lock it and press OK. then it will give you multiple other numbers and also tell you other numbers to help you forget your number. The first times it's hard to "forget" your code but it gets easy once you do this a few times.

There is a "build in" safeguard that you can buy the key to your freedom for 5.5 euro. The key holder who made the QR can also unlock you.

Please note that sending additional cards or freezing a lock or unlocking a lock would need you to have like a server where you host the chastikey app as a key holder.
To keep it simple for now, you just make QR codes that you show through TAIJ with some settings and if they need to unlock they need to buy a key of 5.5 euro or break their lock :)
If you are really interested in adding this, go to their Discord and talk there. I saw they are trying to develop a bot but are far off the capabilities something a TAIJ has. The developer of the Chastikey App is daily on their discord.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

DV8ion wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:56 pm I'll give an explanation below but the easiest way to understand is to just download the app and check out the features yourself.
If you have more questionss, I would suggest to go on discord and talk. Would be faster than typing.

You can make yourself a "lock" and put a fixed time on it add some sort of card game so your timing is more randomized (you can choose which cards are in the game or ask a bot to choose the amount of cards).
you can also add a bot to your lock that can randomly annoy you with adding a card. (it does respect your hard limits if you put them in.)
Once this is done you made your lock which you can use.

You can also make a "shared lock" which is same as above but you can share the settings through a QR code. If someone downloads that QR code to use as lock you are the key holder and can even add cards to specific people or freeze their timer on their lock or open it.
Same applies in the other direction. You can scan a QR code so you have the lock someone else made to use it.

The locking mechanism itself is you say how many digits your lockbox/safe/... is and it will give you a random number according to that number of digits. You put that number in, lock it and press OK. then it will give you multiple other numbers and also tell you other numbers to help you forget your number. The first times it's hard to "forget" your code but it gets easy once you do this a few times.

There is a "build in" safeguard that you can buy the key to your freedom for 5.5 euro. The key holder who made the QR can also unlock you.

Please note that sending additional cards or freezing a lock or unlocking a lock would need you to have like a server where you host the chastikey app as a key holder.
To keep it simple for now, you just make QR codes that you show through TAIJ with some settings and if they need to unlock they need to buy a key of 5.5 euro or break their lock :)
If you are really interested in adding this, go to their Discord and talk there. I saw they are trying to develop a bot but are far off the capabilities something a TAIJ has. The developer of the Chastikey App is daily on their discord.
Shouldn't I be able to emulate the request that the keyholder app sends myself and use that to unlock you as a keyholder?
DV8ion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DV8ion »

yes you should be able to do that. You'll need 2 google accounts I assume. If you have problems emulating it, you can send me a QR code and I can "lock" myself and you can see the key holder side.
Zamak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zamak »

I would not recommend to implement something new now.
It is better to stabilize implemented function and correct the bugs :-)
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Zamak wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:48 am I would not recommend to implement something new now.
It is better to stabilize implemented function and correct the bugs :-)
It's definitely not gonna be a top priority for now. So not part of an initial release

Edit:
Goal right now is to get the limit stuff going even though it isn't too creative yet (introduction and seduction). However I just don't want to get people slowly into things so just having hard limits was a no go for a release for me