[Feedback & Bug Report] Forgotten

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
rayray77
Explorer
Explorer

[Feedback & Bug Report] Forgotten

Post by rayray77 »

Dear community,

here you can leave your words about the tease or a quick message when I messed up :-D
Enjoy the time in this beautiful - and soon to be open world - place.
Over time the world will get larger. I advise you to make a map and extend it as the parts go along. Could help.

Best regards
RayRay77

Used Models:

Prologue
Spoiler: show
Succubi: Muriel, Clover, Sharon D, Michelle H
Female Spawners: Francy, Saju A
Part 1
Succubi: Muriel, Clover, Michelle H, Alice May, Natalia, Lidiya
Female Spawners: Francy, Saju A, Eva, Rosa, Oksi, Alya, Lexia, Elsy, Leia, Nevaeh, Syrina
Other women: Mariposa, Carisha, Shakti

Changelog:

Part 1
Last edited by rayray77 on Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
chual99
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Feedback & Bug Report] Forgotten

Post by chual99 »

I haven't tried Forgotten Prologue yet, but I'm sure I'll love it. Your previous series 'A Writer's Adventure' was very good! I hope you have plans to continue Chapter 2!
rayray77
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rayray77 »

chual99 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:08 am I haven't tried Forgotten Prologue yet, but I'm sure I'll love it. Your previous series 'A Writer's Adventure' was very good! I hope you have plans to continue Chapter 2!
I will alternate between both projects. Sometimes I need change to motivate myself :-)
Morexis
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Morexis »

Uhm, why do you post all of your teases as long series with multiple chapters? Why not just create one large tease instead of posting a small part every week?

I can't be the only one who finds it unfair that you just flood the website with your weekly teases...
rayray77
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rayray77 »

Morexis wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:08 pm Uhm, why do you post all of your teases as long series with multiple chapters? Why not just create one large tease instead of posting a small part every week?

I can't be the only one who finds it unfair that you just flood the website with your weekly teases...
Easy to answer: I post it in small parts, because each part resembles one 'in-tease-day'. If I put it in one tease, viewers need to keep their pc on and stay in the tease. My teases are mostly story-based, so time (days) is essential.

Currently I have time to work a lot on teases and have fun doing it. So I publish at the moment a lot of teases. But isn't it a good thing, that teases are being made? :-) And I don't force anyone to click on it. So what's the problem if I do it my way? :innocent:
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

Nice!! When you release rest of teases??! :) I hope you dont keep waiting week per tease.. You do good teases/Stories, i cant wait what gonna happen in this tease :)

And little feedback. please tell info or somewhere, how long these teases takes time about~ I thought this new akes little bit time like 10min or something.. But its loong! and nice :love:
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Helequin »

I haven't gotten far into it, but I took a look for fun and I can immediately give one piece of feedback.

Timed text scrolling when nothing else is happening is something I find really, really annoying. To the point where it can ruin an otherwise great tease to the point I don't play it. If someone reads fast (I tend to), it's a lot of waiting for the next line to show and feeling bored or getting distracted because nothing is happening. If someone reads slow it can scroll too fast.

Of course, when something else is happening (stroking tasks etc.) timers make sense. Likewise if there is a reason for the text to be delayed, such as having to wait in the context of the tease, timers can also make sense. But delay just for the sake of it is aggravating. It's like trying to read a book, except you can only see the next sentence 5-10 seconds after finishing the previous one.

I know this can be a preference thing, and some might prefer the timed text scroll as you have it. For me, the timed text is a major distraction from the content of the tease and I would much rather just click to advance after each text block so I can read at a comfortable pace and have the tease feel more natural.
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
rayray77
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rayray77 »

Helequin wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:29 pm I haven't gotten far into it, but I took a look for fun and I can immediately give one piece of feedback.

Timed text scrolling when nothing else is happening is something I find really, really annoying. To the point where it can ruin an otherwise great tease to the point I don't play it. If someone reads fast (I tend to), it's a lot of waiting for the next line to show and feeling bored or getting distracted because nothing is happening. If someone reads slow it can scroll too fast.

Of course, when something else is happening (stroking tasks etc.) timers make sense. Likewise if there is a reason for the text to be delayed, such as having to wait in the context of the tease, timers can also make sense. But delay just for the sake of it is aggravating. It's like trying to read a book, except you can only see the next sentence 5-10 seconds after finishing the previous one.

I know this can be a preference thing, and some might prefer the timed text scroll as you have it. For me, the timed text is a major distraction from the content of the tease and I would much rather just click to advance after each text block so I can read at a comfortable pace and have the tease feel more natural.
Valid point.
I think there is an option, where I can give you the option to click along in 'auto-play' setting, when you are done reading. It's just a little more work for me.

Maybe I just go back to just clicking. This is something I personally don't like. I will think about it :-)
rayray77
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rayray77 »

pepez wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:43 pm Nice!! When you release rest of teases??! :) I hope you dont keep waiting week per tease.. You do good teases/Stories, i cant wait what gonna happen in this tease :)

And little feedback. please tell info or somewhere, how long these teases takes time about~ I thought this new akes little bit time like 10min or something.. But its loong! and nice :love:
I gotta make them first. It will take more than a week. Forgotten will probably have 3 more parts.
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

rayray77 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:47 pm Valid point.
I think there is an option, where I can give you the option to click along in 'auto-play' setting, when you are done reading. It's just a little more work for me.

Maybe I just go back to just clicking. This is something I personally don't like. I will think about it :-)
Hmmm, yes if you can enable both for the reading parts that's probably always going to be best since it will work better for more different people playing the tease.

I will agree that having to click isn't my favourite thing either, but for me it's much better than the delays. Some authors use larger blocks of text, say a paragraph at a time, to get around this and make it far less clicks to navigate through, but I also know some won't enjoy seeing a lot of text at once and prefer one line at a time.

There's definitely no one ideal solution, unless you have a female around to voice act everything :lol:
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
rayray77
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rayray77 »

Helequin wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:33 pm Hmmm, yes if you can enable both for the reading parts that's probably always going to be best since it will work better for more different people playing the tease.

I will agree that having to click isn't my favourite thing either, but for me it's much better than the delays. Some authors use larger blocks of text, say a paragraph at a time, to get around this and make it far less clicks to navigate through, but I also know some won't enjoy seeing a lot of text at once and prefer one line at a time.

There's definitely no one ideal solution, unless you have a female around to voice act everything :lol:
I prefer one line at a time, just because it's closest to a conversation.

I will lock into it and will apply something for my next teases. Already made teases I have no motivation to change right now :-D

And currently there is no female voice actor available for me. :lol:
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

Morexis wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:08 pm Uhm, why do you post all of your teases as long series with multiple chapters? Why not just create one large tease instead of posting a small part every week?

Why did you say "flood" and "unfair"? :D I think rayray teases have been amazing and made want to push myself and try everything :love: So if they're good, I wouldn't call it spamming because I WANTS IT LOL :w00t:

But if they sucked (like Secret desires and The neighbor that both have like a hundred parts published one per day, contain no thought, class and simply look like they are made in 5 seconds, and simply none of them is worth to me to find the final evaluation page), I would mind. Luckily, they don't suck xDD - In fact rayray's are among the best teases ever imo. - And yeah I know, shots fired and all that (SD and TN), but I'm simply trying to point an actual target for the frustration of Morexis that I don't understand :D

I do have 1 actual point to make: in both first play, and repeat customer playing later, I think none of the splits into parts by rayray is done weirdly, but in fact makes them into sensible-sized pieces of entertainment time-wise. And there's always the risk of browser crashing, mistakenly closing it etc. so it would take a really extensive continue/savepoint system implemented to make a 6 hour+ tease possible to get back in after something going wrong...

Of course you can have your opinion but I don't understand the reason to be negative about rayray's stuff (or is it just me that they're edging me to kingdom come and looking down on things from up there I always find everything really well and beautiful) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attaching an actual pic of me typing praise about rayray's teases after hours of playing :D
chual99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chual99 »

thatsprettyhot wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:33 pm But if they sucked (like Secret desires and The neighbor that both have like a hundred parts published one per day, contain no thought, class and simply look like they are made in 5 seconds, and simply none of them is worth to me to find the final evaluation page), I would mind.
Omg! This! Every time I see another 'Secret Desires', I just cringe. It annoys me that the author has won TotM by default during months when nothing else comes out. I swear that guy has 15 other accounts just to upvote his own tease.
rayray77
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rayray77 »

Guys, please, don't insult other creators. It takes time making teases regardless how good they are. Just don't click on them if you don't like them :-D :-)
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tckt78 »

Great tease from what I've done so far. I agree, the timed text without anything to do is annoying. It's better with a metronome of course. But it made the intro very slow and tedious.