aunt vickie

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
waffles54
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): nope, my ex wife was into cuckolding me and swinging while i watched and sometimes while i waited at home,both of which i loved. and i had one from alt.com domme for awhile who used me for her pleasure on line and in person. great fun.

aunt vickie

Post by waffles54 »

I have good news and bad news. I did not pee in my pants as aksed for...just not my style, however, skipping through to the next part, i DID manage to stand in the doorway of my apartment, that actually opens to an alley here in Venice Beach California, an alley in which men and women actually walk, and did myself all the way to conclusion as commanded. quite thrilling. Exhibitionistic? I never thought about it, but I guess this might be a path worth exploring some! I try to do every tease as it pops up on any given day, along with having a regular sex life with my wife. It's workingout great, esepcailly in that I am able to last a ton longer than usual due to my ability to edge and hold out however long a tease demands.

That in itself mkaes this site worthwhile.