BBB - Bella Bimbo Bitch!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Re: BBB - Bella Bimbo Bitch!

Post by PrincessJulia »

Good news and bad news, fido.

Good news: I have a game plan now and I decided to make it a bigger one with multiple rooms and multiple women. Not saying much more, but it will be a lot of fun, many different fetishes, many different outcomes. Introduction is done and the first room is nearly finished. I think I'm gonna add 2 or 3 more ladies. We'll see.

Bad news: This will take more time. And although my good boy Fido always says that he doesn't want to get on my nerves and make me hurry, he's only askin when it's done, he actually does make me hurry with asking and I don't appreciate it. I probably spoiled my Fido a little with that many teases in one month, so I will take my time and only work on it when I feel like it. I might finish the tease tomorrow, when I get in the mood :lol: or it will take a few weeks. Don't have much time currently, only on weekends, that slows me done a little.

That does mean that my Fidos (plural) are free to jerk and cum again, if they decide to do so. Although I like denying you and making you wait with this, so if you actually stay denied and wait, I'd like that very much and I might even reward this. Might.

For the shackle, that little piece of string that is marking you as Nikkis property, you will keep it on your ankle (or wherever it is).

Love :love:
JosyJoy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I have currently no opportunity to hold my Orgasm back for a specific Woman. But i'm doing it anyways.

Post by JosyJoy »

Thank you for the update, Princess Julia.

I will deny myself. After all it is something, i can give back to you and the hard work you put in these teases. :love:

Fido.
live to serve
hortonapilon
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by hortonapilon »

Great tease! i have really enjoyed it! got the pervy ending :)
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

We did it! <3

BBB - Bella Bimbo Bitch [PART THREE] won Tease of the Month! Thank you all for voting, I really appreciate it. :love:

Sadly, I don't have anything new about Part Four. Still in the works, slow progress. I got sick last week, I got other things to do... but it's in the works. It will be finished eventually. Promise. I want a 2nd Tease of the Month Award for christs sake. :lol:

Hope you're all still wearing your shackles. :)

<3
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

Just so you lovely boys know, I'm going to stop creating teases for now. Don't know when/if I'm going to continue. I don't think my time and effort is appreciated here and I can have fun in other ways, I don't have to give out literal BDSM sessions (I see my teases as such) for free if it's not appreciated.

jimbin
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by jimbin »

That is such a shame. Your teases are excellent and I for one very much appreciated them. But I understand they must take a great deal of your time and effort.

You are right, they are basically free bdsm sessions and you are a free mistress to all of us that play your teases. Thank you very much for all your efforts.
ostermanblue2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ostermanblue2 »

PrincessJulia wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:00 pm Just so you lovely boys know, I'm going to stop creating teases for now. Don't know when/if I'm going to continue. I don't think my time and effort is appreciated here and I can have fun in other ways, I don't have to give out literal BDSM sessions (I see my teases as such) for free if it's not appreciated.

So sorry to hear that. In case you're still checking this forum, just wondering, did you have a bad experience with posting the teases here? Is there something in particular you wish people had done to thank you?

I for one have to admit that I did try this tease and really enjoyed it, but I didn't do anything to express thanks. I wish I had done so :-/
SiSophie1991
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by SiSophie1991 »

I think its because of the ridiculous way the title of the "TOTM" was removed, just because she asked her "viewers" for help at the voting.
I do definitely understand her - but nevertheless im feeling blue about it.

Hope you will change your mind someday and make all of us fall in love with your teases again.
Thank you a lot for your awesome and exceptional teases Princess! :blush:
androgyme
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by androgyme »

SiSophie1991 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:46 pm I think its because of the ridiculous way the title of the "TOTM" was removed, just because she asked her "viewers" for help at the voting.
I do definitely understand her - but nevertheless im feeling blue about it.
That is the reason.