SCTT Nancy Part 3 - Some fun at home before going out

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

SCTT Nancy Part 3 - Some fun at home before going out

Post by KittyZateez »

Nancy approached him after arriving at the bottom of the stairs, locking eyes with him as she slowly got closer. Soon she was just a few feet away and she paused, smiling and putting her hands on her hips, posing for him again. She was just loving the way Sam was looking at her!

She studied his reaction carefully as his eyes moved away from hers, and she watched as he slowly checked her out. His gaze roamed down and then back up over her body, and she was surprised at his blatant display of visual appreciation…

Her pose was very matter-of-fact as she stood before him; she was already gaining a feeling of power over him that was new and exciting. From the way he was admiring her with his eyes, she also knew that he liked what he saw, but she was going to put him on the spot just for fun anyway!

So she smiled at him coyly, waiting for his eyes to move back up towards hers and she zeroed in on them when they did. She widened her eyes just a bit, as if she had caught him doing something naughty, and he stared back at her blankly, suddenly realizing how he had been checking her out. She hated it when guys did that to her in public, and he knew it…

She glared at him sternly, enjoying his obvious nervousness, but then she broke into a smile and asked in a surprisingly sweet and feminine tone, “So whaddya think? You like??”

Sam just smiled, staring at her mindlessly, captivated and completely at a loss for words. Finally he managed to stutter out a breathy “Yeah”. And after a brief pause, he continued, blurting, “Why are you so…I mean, how did you get all…you know…”

He was so overwhelmed that couldn’t find the right words to finish his sentence, and without thinking he moved his eyes away from hers again, unable to control himself as he blatantly ogled her once more. It was as though that action would somehow finish his sentence for him!

Nancy waited for his eyes to move back up her body and then playfully batted her long eyelashes at him when they did. She was really quite surprised by the way he was clearly so caught off guard by her appearance!

Despite her surprise, his nervousness excited her; she had never really seen him react to her like that and she couldn’t resist leaving him hanging in suspense for a few seconds. But then she proceeded to casually begin telling him about her day, revealing exactly how she had gotten all dolled up like she was…

Sam looked into her eyes as she began to explain things, and he was absolutely hanging on her every word as she told him, “My friend Christy and I went to the mall today, and they were giving free makeovers at the cosmetics store. I told them you were taking me out tonight, so the salesgirl did a special, glamorous ‘night out’ look on me. And then Christy took me shopping - oh my god you shoulda seen some of the stuff she had me try on…”

Sam was simply beside himself with excitement as he listened to her in fascination, and he pictured the two pretty girls trying on sexy outfits. Nancy was acting so differently from her usual day-to-day self, and she looked so different too, it was almost like she really was a different person. Needless to say, he really, really liked it!

As she talked, he was starting to breathe heavier, and he was struck by her lovely, vanilla-scented perfume. It was a new brand, one she had never worn before, and it was quite seductive. He liked it immensely and each breath he took was completely intoxicating! His heart pounded as his pretty girlfriend continued to share her day with him, talking about how her provocative friend had convinced her to babe herself up for him.

Once again she smiled as she noticed him fixating on her, and she was pleased by the way he was being so attentive as she revealed more about her day. It was clear he was openly lusting after her and she knew it!

But she had already started to notice that her appearance also seemed to have a pacifying effect on him. She didn’t expect that would be the case; presenting an image of dolled-up sexuality seemed to be associated in her mind with encouraging a guy to be overly aggressive, and she hated the idea of that. But even though Sam was clearly excited by her appearance, he wasn’t being hasty with his advances; it was quite the opposite, in fact. His behavior was very passive, it was quite empowering for her and she was really starting to like it!

So after enjoying the moment for a bit, she then turned to look at herself in the wall mirror as if to see what the big deal was. As she inspected her glammed-up face, turning it from side to side to inspect the details closely, she commented, “Wow, yeah, this makeup really does make me look different, doesn’t it!”

As she admired herself, Sam came up behind her as though an immutable power was pulling him to her. The way she looked from behind was just as appealing as when she was facing him, even more so perhaps, and he found himself completely unable to take his eyes off her.

She continued telling him about her day, still looking only at herself, “At first I didn’t want to let them do the makeover on me. I mean, it was Christy’s idea, and she’s more into the whole glamor-girl thing. But I figured you’d probably like it, I mean, you’ve asked me about it several times, so I let them talk me into it…”

Sam’s heart pounded as he listened to his pretty girlfriend acknowledge his desire to see her all dolled up. She was finally responding to his requests, at least this once, and it was very gratifying for him!

He was right behind her now, and he looked down at her curvy figure from behind as he reached out slowly to put his hands on her hips. He touched her very gently, as though he was worshipping a Goddess. It felt wonderful and natural to treat her that way simply because of the way she looked and the way she was acting…

Then he moved his head to the side so he could watch her in her reflection in the mirror, and he found himself so wonderfully aroused by her appearance that he was again having trouble finding any words. Finally he managed to say breathily, “Oh my god, honey…you look amazing! I can’t believe it!”

“You can’t believe it?” She instantly retorted, looking at him with a tone of mock surprise in her voice, “don’t I always look amazing??”

He blushed as she playfully busted his balls like that and he stammered nervously, “Yes…I mean, you always look good, but this…I mean, wow…”

She smiled knowingly as she turned to him, shushing him by putting one finger up against his lips. Her voice suddenly became warmer and more soothing, and she told him, “Don’t worry, honey, it’s okay, I know what you mean…wow is an acceptable way to react to me, I like wow!”

As she spoke, she left her finger on his lips, then slid it slowly down over his chin and neck, and then kept going down onto his chest. She slowly zigzagged it down over his tummy, slowing down even more as she got lower and then taking it away from his body.

It was such a sensual and seductive move that Sam’s eyes rolled up in his head and he inhaled sharply as she tantalized him like that…it was like he was paralyzed from the pleasure, and she grinned from ear to ear as she watched him react to her!

Then she turned back to face herself in the mirror, leaving him hanging from the simple but arousing stimulation. He was absolutely shocked at the ease with which she had taunted him into nervousness and then soothed him back to a more comfortable state. It took him a couple moments to recover as the sensation she had evoked in him bounced around his mind and body!

For the first time since he met her, he was actually feeling the kind of raw sexual attraction he had experienced with Vivi, and it was causing some very conflicted feelings inside him. It made him want to pour out his desires to her, confess all his kinky cocktease fantasies, but he knew that he would have to take his time…

Meanwhile, Nancy sensed that she really had him going, and she looked at him in the mirror some more so she could watch him drinking in the details of her pretty face and sexy, dressed-up body. His hands reached out and found their way right back to where they were on her hips and she could feel them trembling a little bit…she had never made him feel that way before and it was a big surprise!

She was feeling very much in control at that moment, so she decided to continue the provocative description of her day. She knew he would love hearing some more about her sexy friend, so she told him, “You should see Christy!” She’s really pretty; she has a gorgeous figure, and she always one-ups me when we go shopping. Oh my god she is so daring with the way she dresses! Wherever we go, guys are checking her out, and she just seems to love it…”

Sam’s heart was beating like crazy as his girlfriend described her attention-loving friend to him, and his hands started to slowly rub up and down the sides of her body. The smooth velvet of her black dress felt wonderfully sensuous as he followed the lovely curves of her waist and hips, and he immediately started to feel himself getting lost in her feminine appeal. And of course, his hardon was absolutely throbbing in his pants…

He was completely focused on her, but she was kind of ignoring his gentle advances as she looked at herself and went on, “Anyway, she convinced me to let the salesgirl doll me up like this, especially since you said you had something special planned for this evening.” Her eyes moved away from herself then as she looked at his reflection in the mirror again, gazing into his eyes as she added with a smirk, “It really was a lot of work, but maybe we can figure out a way for you to make it up to me…”

Sam’s head was spinning as the things she was saying started to become more provocative, and he leaned in closer to her, nuzzling his cheek up against the side of her neck and slowly moving his hands around her tummy, giving her a slow embrace. And then he whispered softly in her lovely ear, “I’ll do anything you want…”

It felt so good to say it to her; for the first time in their relationship she had presented herself to him in a more sexualized way, and her appearance and behavior had made him feel like she truly deserved those particular words of obedience. Of course, his mind was going wild at the thought of having her dress up in even sexier and kinkier ways, having her control him sexually and make him to do things for her – it really reminded him of his subservience to Vivi.

‘If she only knew what I’m planning to ask her tonight’, Sam thought as he slowly rubbed his hands around her soft tummy, tending to it lovingly. He kept doing it for a few more seconds, enjoying the velvety feel of her dress, and then he started to pull her up against him. Her hands came to rest on his, welcoming his touch, joining with him in a simple but intimate gesture of affection…

His midsection made the slightest contact with her then, and his bulging hardon pushed very lightly up against her soft behind. She leaned forward just a little and brushed her soft bottom up against him, wiggling it side to side very briefly. His hands started to explore upwards from her tummy, but just as he reached up to touch her breasts, she smirked knowingly at him in the mirror and used her hands to shoo him off of her, pushing his hands away and stepping forward a little bit.

His hands instinctively reached forward to chase after her, but they stopped short of touching her again. It was as if her gentle rejection of his advances should be respected for the time being…it was a classic teasing move on her part, one that was completely fitting for the occasion, and he just loved it!

She stood closer to the mirror now, leaving him hanging with his arousal again as she observed herself more closely. She rubbed her hands slowly down the sides of her body, smoothing the velvety material of her dress as she asked him, “Christy also convinced me to buy this dress…I thought you might like me in it…do you?”

She twirled around and faced him again, posing with her hands on her hips. Sam’s eyes moved up and down her body again, noticing how the flared dress lifted up as she spun around, exposing her creamy smooth legs for a brief moment before the material fell down, covering them again.

She saw him looking down at her legs, so she came toward him, stopped and posed with her hands on her hips and a big smile on her face. Sam had never seen this side of her come out like this! Then she lifted one leg forward and lifted up her dress, all the way up her thigh, showing off its fleshiness as Sam’s eye moved down that gorgeous leg, all the way down to the shiny sparkly rhinestone anklet she wore.

She slowly pivoted her foot round and round, presenting it for him from different angles, letting the anklet catch the light and twinkle in his eyes. And then, just like that, her little showoff tease was over, and she let her dress fall down again, covering up her lovely stocking-topped thighs, leaving him stunned and speechless once more. And then she simply marched by him, saying matter-of-factly, “We should go now, sugar, or we’ll be late!”

He watched her prance by him, the scent of her enticing perfume clobbering him over the head as she breezed past. She went to get her luxurious fox jacket out of the closet, and he rushed over to help her, holding it for her as she slipped her arms into each sleeve. She allowed his attention but barely acknowledged him for it as he lovingly rubbed his hands up and down her arms in the gorgeous fur after putting it on her.

And then she simply moved away from him and headed for the door, pausing to pick up a small, sparkly clutch-type bag from the nightstand. Then she stood beside the door, smiling at him and waiting for him to open it for her without saying a word. Sam practically fell over himself as he went across the room, opening the door for this seductive lady he knew so well, but somehow didn’t know well at all…

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

My dear readers - once again I must apologize for taking so long to post each of these chapters, I'm enjoying building up these two main characters kind of slowly, admittedly I'm not as used to it as jumping right into more, shall we say, direct styles of seduction and cock teasing...

But thanks again to everyone who has been paying attention to this story, I have lots more planned for this storyline! If anyone wants to have a more direct conversation with me too, I'm over in the Milovana room on the Discord server a lot these days...

Kitty :love: :love: :love: