[RELEASE] Cock Hero: World Championships 2019

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Ebhan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

[RELEASE] Cock Hero: World Championships 2019

Post by Ebhan »

Presenting Cock Hero: World Champíonships 2019

Alright, here we go again - There will be no mercy for the no-nutters this month 8-)

Features:
- 14 Rounds (Easy to Very Hard)
- Themed Rounds
- Voice Acted Hostess
- ~70 Minutes Runtime

Download Link:
Download Video on MEGA

Streaming Link:
Watch it on xHamster

Battles:
Due to the competitive nature of the "World Championships", keep an eye out on the http://cockhero.info chat or the NSFW Rabbit Rooms Subreddit if you want to try cam-battling other players.

As always, feedback and/or questions is greatly appreciated.
-Ebhan
Last edited by Ebhan on Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
zingg2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero: World Championships 2019

Post by zingg2 »

Good luck everyone!

CHWC2019_FINAL_V01.mp4
  • magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4c493b09be481952512c745f8a603e1ce5c53277&dn=CHWC2019%5FFINAL%5FV01.mp4&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce
Attachments
CHWC2019_FINAL_V01.mp4.torrent
(25.58 KiB) Downloaded 5191 times
psyopus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by psyopus »

That was fucking great! I can't right now, but I will happily share why later. Just wanted to put this up here first. Good job.
dirkdedlift
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dirkdedlift »

Awesome production value, this definitely felt like a premium experience. Great selection of girls too. It had been about 2 weeks since I had cum and i was pretty much aching by the end of the 2nd round. Finally lost right at the final scene in round 5 at 26:09, that part was way too hot to resist.
Last orgasm: 12/31/23

Ebhan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ebhan »

zingg2 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:40 pm Good luck everyone!

CHWC2019_FINAL_V01.mp4
  • magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4c493b09be481952512c745f8a603e1ce5c53277&dn=CHWC2019%5FFINAL%5FV01.mp4&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce
Sharing is caring!
psyopus wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:18 pm That was fucking great! I can't right now, but I will happily share why later. Just wanted to put this up here first. Good job.
You can't just leave us hanging like this :-D
dirkdedlift wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:27 am Awesome production value, this definitely felt like a premium experience. Great selection of girls too. It had been about 2 weeks since I had cum and i was pretty much aching by the end of the 2nd round. Finally lost right at the final scene in round 5 at 26:09, that part was way too hot to resist.
Fair play, i might've lost there a couple of times when testing as well :-D
talin78
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: None of the above

Post by talin78 »

great work Ebhan! your projects just seem to get better and better!

I especially love the audio cue for beat change, which allows me to concentrate on the action and only check out the meter when I hear the cue.
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

... am DL'ing, looking forward to trying it out :) ...
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Liquid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Liquid »

Caius1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Caius1 »

God damn it! I'm on the NNN and then there comes stuff like this :(

Maybe it could be at least a personal extra challenge to do this until you just can't anymore. Play it as a denial version. Do it as normal but you fail when you have to stop to avoid cumming.
Sounds like fun, actually
"Two possibilities exist:
Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not.
Both are equally terrifying." -Arthur C. Clarke
Ebhan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ebhan »

talin78 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:03 pm great work Ebhan! your projects just seem to get better and better!

I especially love the audio cue for beat change, which allows me to concentrate on the action and only check out the meter when I hear the cue.
Thanks man! The beat change audio cue and animation was requested in CHWC1 and implemented in CHWC2, and i kept it for the new one because i really liked it
Caius1 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:11 am God damn it! I'm on the NNN and then there comes stuff like this :(

Maybe it could be at least a personal extra challenge to do this until you just can't anymore. Play it as a denial version. Do it as normal but you fail when you have to stop to avoid cumming.
Sounds like fun, actually
Only 20 days to go my dude :P
Liquid wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:36 am Awesome video! Nice work :yes:

Haptic script is done:
Cock Hero - World Championships 2019.funscript
Cock Hero - World Championships 2019.txt
Oh boy, time to dust off the old Fleshlight Launch, lean back and let the game play itself :w00t: Thank you for making the script files Liquid!
jgrants
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jgrants »

I wish there were estim tracks for this masterpiece :w00t: !!

Thanks so much for putting it together and just in time for the weekend.
pocetsize
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by pocetsize »

talin78 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:03 pm great work Ebhan! your projects just seem to get better and better!

The beat change cue is good this is an excellent compilation and is a 'world champion'. The only thing I would change is a beat cue with beat description introduced as 'In 5 seconds stroke to the beat 123 12' etc. In addition more combos such as that in STROKER ACE SESSIONS - DOPE A LA MODE (COMBO TIME)
zerooo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by zerooo »

I especially like the high quality of the sources. As far as I saw, you did not use any 480p or lower material, which makes it sharp and juicy also on my 4k TV screen :lol:

One time you did indicate a 4-2-8 beat pattern, which was actually an 2-12, but this is a very minor detail :-)
Creator of cockhero4k.com:
Official forum: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20463
Vinc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vinc »

I made it. Easy :-P
memma
Explorer
Explorer

Post by memma »

I'm going to preface this by saying I'm more into the softcore content, so that affects my opinions here, and how can I complain when so many softcore offerings came out recently!?

I'm also going to say I really like the championship idea, and that you get to compare your performance to others when the second version comes out.
Spoiler: show
For me, the hardest round was probably round 2 - it ramped up pretty quickly for such an early point in the video, but after that, there were enough guys, dicks and self-finishers on screen to turn me off and make it easier not to cum. With every passing round, I found myself trying not to to cum to something that I didn't really enjoy, hoping the next round would be more to my tastes, but orgies, anal and especially BBC: not my thing. So it wasn't until the final boss round, with Leah Gotti's beautiful face that it got the best of me. I thought I might even make it through. With double time, if you can settle into the rhythm, you can sometimes ride it out, but when you put 7s straight afterwards, that's really tough, so I finally lost it at 59m06s - the shot where she's finishing a guy in the shower tipped me over the edge. I was gutted when I saw how close to the end of the round I'd been!

So, aside from the content, I have to say it's really good - I like that it ramps up so quickly, and then the rounds are quite short with bursts of intensity - it really makes you feel you could lose at any moment - and that suspense is a lot of fun!
The graphics, as with all in this series, are a really nice touch. Good work, I just wish there was a softcore equivalent.