will you cheat Eve ? Feedback thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
lovecraft
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

will you cheat Eve ? Feedback thread

Post by lovecraft »

If you noticed a bug to fix on that tease, please tell me, I will do the best I can to solve it. 8-)
Banditsecond
Explorer
Explorer

Re: will you cheat Eve ? Feedback thread

Post by Banditsecond »

No bugs to report, at least for the first part.
Loved the pictures and the storyline was interesting!
However i felt the stroking was too... Monotonous. It kept at the same, slow pace all most all the time unless it suddenly sped up, and was pretty annyoing if im honest. I think there should be less stroking overall, but more varied (and overall faster) stroking in the time that you are. Maybe not having people stroke when it is the beginning of an encounter, and then starting up. Just 1 persons feedback though, maybe others feel different. Still enjoyed.
Keep at it!
FATALES
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FATALES »

This is good. To my taste long and repetitive.
Ceverity
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ceverity »

this tease was aggravating to say the least. the characters don't make rational decisions, the choices don't matter, and the hold button really is just a gimmick. My first bit of confusion came with eve's reactions to the MC's comments about the various girls in the house. It would make little sense for the MC to just trust her word if she wont even consider the thought of girls teasing him being a problem. my next issue is with Kira. From the very start you can easily tell she's an awful person. Any sane wealthy man who loves their wife would have thrown her out of the house from the very start, regardless of what their daughter or wife would think. She only showed up to your house to interrupt your life, by trying to force you to listen to your daughter, stealing your time from work, and trying to make you swear an oath to her. In the second chapter you learn that Danny gained incriminating evidence on her, so why would you not upload the evidence to an online server. the only reason to make a bargin without doing that was if you were ever willing to reconnect with said victim of blackmail by deleting it. If the MC knows she's a psychopath, then it makes zero sense to just leave the files on a private computer to be stolen later, especially if he knows it was taken before. Lastly, Danny's final decision in the story is extremely out of character, if he had even a shred of composure that he showed throughout the story and even in his final text, there is zero way he would have even considered walking up to Kira in a towel, let alone doing nothing while she blows him.

It was sloppy storytelling, and each of the characters where taken for a ride, with only the illusion of branching paths.
Fledrin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Fledrin »

Excellent teases! I hope you continue to create teases. I've spent awhile re-playing the tease, just to see what different outcomes are. Is there a chance you could put checkpoints into the tease? It would be cool to be able to go back to certain jump points to see what would happen if you did something differently. Overall, awesome job!
notreallymeeither
Explorer
Explorer

Post by notreallymeeither »

I have tried to play through part 1 multiple times now. I am really enjoying the story and want to finish it. The problem is the hold mechanic. The instructions at the beginning makes it seem as though you should be pressing that button. But everytime I did so I was forced to cum and unable to finish my playthrough without starting over. If the mechanic is going to work this way it would be nice if there were checkpoints or passcodes for each day. That way I don't have to play the whole thing again when I fail on day 12.

All that said I'm intrigued enough by the story to keep trying but now I am turned off from ever pressing the hold button. I'll just cheat next time.

Looking forward to part 2 when I get through part 1 finally.
sorbent5
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sorbent5 »

I love this tease, I really enjoy when I feel challenged to not cum and there are real consequences if I get too excited. I like that there are a lot of ways to "lose", and I really like the variety of all the different characters. This is one of my favorite webteases, thanks Lovecraft!
Waverunner02
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Waverunner02 »

All these teases are super awesome, thank you!

So many teases miss the personal relationship aspect between characters, whether that relationship is fruitful or manipulative, any kind really. This tease has so much depth!

There are also layers of themes going on, and several types of taboo giving many options.

Some people wanted the hold button to be more, but I like it because it greatly adds to the element of becoming weak and submitting to desire their their lustful control over you, which is awesome! That adds to the depth of emotion. Some people are just focused on the more surface aspects I guess, but not me!

Since I love the tease so much, I really really need chapter buttons to go to a part in the story. Otherwise I have to dedicate a couple hours to get to the scene I want to try out haha. Not complaining, just saying that would be super terrific.

The scene I was really waiting for I couldn't get to twice because I could not pass up other opportunities haha. Which is the beauty of the tease.

The metronome was done very well. The timing between sentences was superb! I can't tell you how many highly rated teases I close out because I'm waiting so long between sentences. Many of your sentences were 5 seconds and some were a bit longer to build up the tension which provided fantastic flow.

The finish scenes were done well in that there was plenty of material to have a final blast of fun. Some teases just end too abruptly when you get to a final scene. Adding some text on the final scenes when pics are cycling to add that emotional element you are so good at portraying would even give that more kick!

That's about all I have I suppose. This definitely gave me ideas to help me develop story lines I'm working on too.

Excellent stuff. Thank you.