All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Feedback: The Myrewood Isle Coven series

Post by r0nin47 »

Enjoy a little bonus chapter and some backstory. https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=42705
bobdaman3339
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobdaman3339 »

I found some bugs in "The Coven, Bonus Chapter":
Spoiler: show
1. On the page where Drusilia asks "Tell me, Mortal... Do you want to cum?", the "I can wait" response leads to a dead end page.
2. The page where Drusilia says "Faster! Worship me with your cock, Mortal! Show me how badly you want to cum just for me!", leads to a dead end.
3. One of the questions you can ask Drusilia is "Is Queen Mirawyn really dead?". I'm assuming this is a typo and you are actually referring to Queen Mirathia.
Despite the bugged dead ends, I really enjoyed this bonus chapter! I thought this was a really cool way of providing more backstory. I prefer seeing a variety of characters in a single tease though, so that was the only downside for me. Excited for the future chapters!
Last edited by bobdaman3339 on Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

bobdaman3339 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:24 am I found some bugs in "The Coven, Bonus Chapter":
1. On the page where Drusilia asks "Tell me, Mortal... Do you want to cum?", the "I can wait" response leads to a dead end page.
2. The page where Drusilia says "Faster! Worship me with your cock, Mortal! Show me how badly you want to cum just for me!", leads to a dead end.
3. One of the questions you can ask Drusilia is "Is Queen Mirawyn really dead?". I'm assuming this is a typo and you are actually referring to Queen Mirathia.
Despite the bugged dead I ends, I really enjoyed this bonus chapter! I thought this was a really cool way of providing more backstory. I prefer seeing a variety of characters in a single tease though, so that was the only downside for me. Excited for the future chapters!
I think I've fixed everything, but let me know if you find anything that's still broken.
Kethanem
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Kethanem »

Hey,
sadly there still seems to be a dead end at
"Faster! Worship me with your cock, Mortal! Show me how badly you want to cum just for me!"
bobdaman3339
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobdaman3339 »

I found a bug in The Coven Part 3:
On page123, the target for the continue button is set to the start page.
Other than that I thought it was great!
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

I'll be fixing the errors people have mentioned, but Part 3 is considered the end of the Coven series. The main series will resume with the release of a new tease entitled The Mystical Realm of Myrewood Isle - Zora's Palace and you will have two totally different experiences depending on whether or not you spared Velorna.
bobdaman3339
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobdaman3339 »

r0nin47 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:19 pm I'll be fixing the errors people have mentioned, but Part 3 is considered the end of the Coven series. The main series will resume with the release of a new tease entitled The Mystical Realm of Myrewood Isle - Zora's Palace and you will have two totally different experiences depending on whether or not you spared Velorna.
Sounds amazing! Interested to see what events unfold back at Zora's Palace and what characters we will run into. The Mystical Realm of Myrewood Isle Part IV was one of my favorites, so i'm excited to return to Zora's Palace! :w00t:
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

bobdaman3339 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:23 am Sounds amazing! Interested to see what events unfold back at Zora's Palace and what characters we will run into. The Mystical Realm of Myrewood Isle Part IV was one of my favorites, so i'm excited to return to Zora's Palace! :w00t:
I won't spoil too much of it, but after you're let out of your cell, if you manage to convince Zora you're willing to join her (Whether you mean it or not) you'll be allowed onto the upper floor of the Palace, where you can visit with any of her Court favorites and attempt to earn their favor in order to either escape, or make your new life at the Palace more pleasant. You'll definitely want to visit Velorna and hear what she has planned, whether you choose to go along with it or not.

This coming chapter is designed to be a replacement for the one I took down and continue the story from a single point for everyone rather than have chapters that are only playable for some people. From here on out, everyone will have access to each chapter, but some of the options in that chapter will not be available if for example, you've lost favor with one side or the other.

Factions and Favor
Favor is going to be very important from here on out and you'll want to keep track of it for the best possible experience. Favor not only unlocks additional options, but can also unlock special abilities during certain encounters where you might otherwise fail. Keep track of your favor with each faction, and spend it very wisely.

The Two Sides
Only one side can emerge victorious in the end and eventually, you'll have to pick one.

Zora
If you choose to serve Zora and you are sincere about seeing her remain on the Throne, your available options will be very different, but if you prove yourself and earn enough favor, Zora will consider making you her new consort.

Myr and her Servants
If you choose to manipulate Zora and remain loyal to the rebellion, it'll be more difficult as you'll find fewer allies at the Palace, but you can earn favor with both the servants and descendants of Myr, and even the Goddess herself.

Your Potential Allied Factions

The Daughters of Eros
Because Zora has broken her pact with the Princess of the Abyss, Semira and her sisters have decided they no longer require an alliance with the new Queen. It is now possible to sway the daughters of Eros to your cause, but to do that, you'll have to gain favor with Semira and her sisters and that's not going to be easy... The daughters of Eros have reason to hate both sides, so you'll have to figure out how best to sway them each time you encounter one of them. Keep in mind that they are succubi and will gladly devour your soul if you anger them...

The Elves of Thistlewood
Princess Ellyria has reclaimed the ancestral land of her people, but with Queens rising and falling so quickly, she is now very reluctant to choose sides. From now on, each time you encounter one of her people, you will either gain, or lose favor with the elves depending on your choices. Generally kind and helpful, the elves will seldom try to harm you unless they have reason to believe you are an enemy. They can be very helpful when out in the wilderness as you make your way from place to place, but they may ask something of you in return. Wherever you find yourself on the Isle, if there is an elf nearby, you'll have the option of speaking with them.

The Exiled Witches
When the first civil war broke out, many a sorceress who did not wish to fight simply fled into exile. Loosely led by Renya the Immortal, many of these ancient Witches long for the prophecy to be fulfilled. Whenever you encounter one of them, you will either gain, or lose favor depending on how you conduct yourself. If you gain enough favor, you can call upon them in the final battle if you are loyal to the rebellion, or to stay out of the battle, if you are loyal to Zora. They possess a wealth of knowledge that should not be underestimated, but because most of them have gone decades or longer without a source of power, they are the weakest of the three factions. However... If you are willing to help each of their elders replenish their power, they will become the most powerful of the three factions and their influence will be doubled in the final battle.

The End Game
In the end (Likely many chapters from now) the side with the most allies will win the final battle and if you are on the winning side, you will enjoy the spoils of victory. If you are on the losing side... Well it probably isn't going to end well for you...
bobdaman3339
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobdaman3339 »

This all sounds amazing! Not only is The Mystical Realm of Myrewood Isle my favorite tease on milovana, I think it is becoming one of my favorite games of all time. Keep up the great work. Excited for the next chapter!
A3niMa73
Explorer
Explorer

Post by A3niMa73 »

r0nin47 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:54 pm
bobdaman3339 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:23 am Sounds amazing! Interested to see what events unfold back at Zora's Palace and what characters we will run into. The Mystical Realm of Myrewood Isle Part IV was one of my favorites, so i'm excited to return to Zora's Palace! :w00t:
I won't spoil too much of it, but after you're let out of your cell, if you manage to convince Zora you're willing to join her (Whether you mean it or not) you'll be allowed onto the upper floor of the Palace, where you can visit with any of her Court favorites and attempt to earn their favor in order to either escape, or make your new life at the Palace more pleasant. You'll definitely want to visit Velorna and hear what she has planned, whether you choose to go along with it or not.

This coming chapter is designed to be a replacement for the one I took down and continue the story from a single point for everyone rather than have chapters that are only playable for some people. From here on out, everyone will have access to each chapter, but some of the options in that chapter will not be available if for example, you've lost favor with one side or the other.

Factions and Favor
Favor is going to be very important from here on out and you'll want to keep track of it for the best possible experience. Favor not only unlocks additional options, but can also unlock special abilities during certain encounters where you might otherwise fail. Keep track of your favor with each faction, and spend it very wisely.

The Two Sides
Only one side can emerge victorious in the end and eventually, you'll have to pick one.

Zora
If you choose to serve Zora and you are sincere about seeing her remain on the Throne, your available options will be very different, but if you prove yourself and earn enough favor, Zora will consider making you her new consort.

Myr and her Servants
If you choose to manipulate Zora and remain loyal to the rebellion, it'll be more difficult as you'll find fewer allies at the Palace, but you can earn favor with both the servants and descendants of Myr, and even the Goddess herself.

Your Potential Allied Factions

The Daughters of Eros
Because Zora has broken her pact with the Princess of the Abyss, Semira and her sisters have decided they no longer require an alliance with the new Queen. It is now possible to sway the daughters of Eros to your cause, but to do that, you'll have to gain favor with Semira and her sisters and that's not going to be easy... The daughters of Eros have reason to hate both sides, so you'll have to figure out how best to sway them each time you encounter one of them. Keep in mind that they are succubi and will gladly devour your soul if you anger them...

The Elves of Thistlewood
Princess Ellyria has reclaimed the ancestral land of her people, but with Queens rising and falling so quickly, she is now very reluctant to choose sides. From now on, each time you encounter one of her people, you will either gain, or lose favor with the elves depending on your choices. Generally kind and helpful, the elves will seldom try to harm you unless they have reason to believe you are an enemy. They can be very helpful when out in the wilderness as you make your way from place to place, but they may ask something of you in return. Wherever you find yourself on the Isle, if there is an elf nearby, you'll have the option of speaking with them.

The Exiled Witches
When the first civil war broke out, many a sorceress who did not wish to fight simply fled into exile. Loosely led by Renya the Immortal, many of these ancient Witches long for the prophecy to be fulfilled. Whenever you encounter one of them, you will either gain, or lose favor depending on how you conduct yourself. If you gain enough favor, you can call upon them in the final battle if you are loyal to the rebellion, or to stay out of the battle, if you are loyal to Zora. They possess a wealth of knowledge that should not be underestimated, but because most of them have gone decades or longer without a source of power, they are the weakest of the three factions. However... If you are willing to help each of their elders replenish their power, they will become the most powerful of the three factions and their influence will be doubled in the final battle.

The End Game
In the end (Likely many chapters from now) the side with the most allies will win the final battle and if you are on the winning side, you will enjoy the spoils of victory. If you are on the losing side... Well it probably isn't going to end well for you...
Really like the direction you went with this, and looking forward to playing through and seeing how you put it all together in the end. Great work so far, and I am sure we will all feel the same until the end.
Aeritos
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Aeritos »

Kethanem wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:18 pm Hey,
sadly there still seems to be a dead end at
"Faster! Worship me with your cock, Mortal! Show me how badly you want to cum just for me!"
Yeah this is still going on and doesn't permit to finish the tease which I would love to do