challenges

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Augustulus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: A day of (sneaky) challenges

Post by Augustulus »

Hey buttman,

welcome in the community :wave:.
I think that this thread would be more appropriate for the games-section, but I give you some challenges anyways:
  1. Whenever you're at home: Every hour, you have to go to a different room of your house. You have to edge 1 time while you're in that room. After you have edged in all rooms, you have to edge one more time. This time it has to be in the room next to the one your gf is in and you have to leave the door open.
  2. Let your gf decide if you will wear underwear in the next hour or not by asking her a question. Do it in a way she does not realize what you're doing, but give her a hint if she asks why she should answer your question.
  3. Lube up your cock and fuck your fleshlight for 10 minutes in a room of your choice. Edge at least 3 times. Leave the door to the room open.
  4. This is a really nasty one, so let's declare it as optional: Get a glass and fill it with something to drink to something between half and three-quarters. Fill the rest with your own piss. You have to drink it in the same room where your girlfriend is. If she asks you what you drink, you have to tell her that it's something tasty and if she wants a try you have to grant it :-O . But you can't tell her that your piss is in the glass!
Have fun,
Augustulus

P.S. I give those personalized tasks on a regular basis via PM. If you are interested, look in my signature ;-).
It's time to duel statistics:
Wins: 16
Loses: 12

Offer: (I'm currently not taking any new requests!)
I'm having fun creating custom tasks (jerk off instructions)! Interested in one?
Look here:
Spoiler: show
What you have to do:
1. Write me a PM
2. Be polite! (I don't react to PMs without greeting etc)
3. Tell me something about your fetishes and limits (more details lead to better experiences)
4. Send me a detailed report after playing. I want my fun, too :-) and want to enhance my skills
5. If I don't get a report I will ignore further requests from you!

I will respond to PMs as soon as possible (typically within 24 hours)