BBB - Bella Bimbo Bitch!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

BBB - Bella Bimbo Bitch!

Post by PrincessJulia »

So, that was kind of more work than I thought. :lol:

I stated that I was going to create a new tease and here it is! Well, kind of. It is the prologue of something greater that I will start to create very soon. Before I do that though, I want to know if that setting is to your liking. So, play it. Now. I command you.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=42777

Just kidding. But do play it. Tell me which ending you got on your first playthrough, if you do more. Tell me if you liked it. It's only a small glimpse into this world, but a glimpse nonetheless. Give me feedback. Report bugs. I'm also still very open for suggestions, what do you want to see in that real first part? I got a few PMs already, but do send me more.

Only read after finishing:
Spoiler: show
You may already know that I'm a wrestling fan. I'm doing some online fantasy wrestling here and there for a few years now, so it's fun writing about these ladies. If you want to see a special wrestling diva of some sort, you can ask me to include that lady too. I'm planning that you're gonna serve a variety of divas in the next tease. ;)
Hope you're going to have a little fun with it. :)

PJ
Jakubko
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: BBB - Bella Bimbo Bitch!

Post by Jakubko »

Wow, thank You Mistress Julia, I love this tease. Like it! I am done with Pervy ending. Great, great, great!
JosyJoy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): I have currently no opportunity to hold my Orgasm back for a specific Woman. But i'm doing it anyways.

Post by JosyJoy »

It is always an honor to read something new from you.

I've got the pervy Ending the first time. But i bet, i will look at all the options into that, like in any other tease that you made.

It is a good opener. Like that scenario. And it could be anything in the continuation from here. That is also good. So i liked the prologue. :3
live to serve
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

I love this tease series already!!

I love bella twins they look so hot and sexy.. They dont try to look too wierd or special.. Just normal Hot girls!! like divas looks like back a day, kelly kelly etc :)

I hope you make more of this tease, and make tag divas teasing you etc.. :)

:love: :love:
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by Drool »

Wow, I like the setting. Looks very promising and tempting. I got the boring good boy ending. :lol:
There seems to be a bug: after the boring ending I can click continue and get to the 'are you one of the fetishists following me on twitter' page. :unsure:
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

Drool wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:58 pm Wow, I like the setting. Looks very promising and tempting. I got the boring good boy ending. :lol:
There seems to be a bug: after the boring ending I can click continue and get to the 'are you one of the fetishists following me on twitter' page. :unsure:
Weird. Thanks. I will fix that. :)
Olii
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Olii »

Thank you for another tease Princess Julia. I got the good boy ending for waiting but I hope I can still continue from that when the next part comes. Love all of your teases :love:
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

Olii wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:18 pm Thank you for another tease Princess Julia. I got the good boy ending for waiting but I hope I can still continue from that when the next part comes. Love all of your teases :love:
It kinda is intended to fail somehow and be caught or be naughty and tell her about it, you should try again :D

I do like good boys that wait very much though! I’m gonna reward that better in the next tease.
Hisraad
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Hisraad »

I got the boring, good boy ending first time around! I had to keep going though and got the pervy ending! Looking forward to trying all the others.

I *loved* this. And loved the writing too. Thank you!
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

I started with the first part yesterday and it's coming together nicely. I got a few very good tipps from Shattered and a lot of ideas for the tease itself.

If you liked that prologue, be ready for a fucking great full tease. If I'm not slowing down too much (which can definately happen), I think it'll be ready in a week or two.

PJ :love:
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

Part 1 is up! Tell me what you think.
ReynaTheSlut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ReynaTheSlut »

Really liked the tease! So good. Also hope you liked my explanation :$

Thank you for your contributions!
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

Part 2

It was hot spec. when both of them come up..
But it was short, nothing much happened, and there wasn't so much choises.. you just did something and continue.. But still i cant wait part 3, what bella twins has their mind..
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

pepez wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:09 pm Part 2

But it was short, nothing much happened, and there wasn't so much choises.. you just did something and continue.. But still i cant wait part 3, what bella twins has their mind..
There happened quite much and there were at lot of choices with different outcomes too, whatever you were playing, it wasn't my tease. :rolleyes:
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

PrincessJulia wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:54 pm
pepez wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:09 pm Part 2

There happened quite much and there were at lot of choices with different outcomes too, whatever you were playing, it wasn't my tease. :rolleyes:
Okey I played second time, It was better than first time. :)

Maybe you can play too easy way to be nice boy so you dont get punishments.. second time I did everything "wrong" so it was better :)