jrk-it Version 2

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

CatharticPraxis
Explorer
Explorer

Re: jrk-it Version 2

Post by CatharticPraxis »

Are we yet able to edit loops we've previously created? I want to add tags to a bunch I made yesterday, but the only option I can see is to delete them. I don't mind re-making them, but I would feel bad if anyone had already marked them and they just disappeared. (If I delete some I made, do they disappear out of other people's games/collections? That would be very sad :-/ )

Also, low priority, but it would be really cool if eventually you could sort by creator, even if each person is just assigned a random user number string and people can't actually see their username, so you could just click a link to see a list of other loops/collections by them. I anticipate this would be more beneficial if/when you start having a really high volume of users/content, for if there's a particular creator whose content you especially enjoy.

On the other hand, the tags may serve a similar function in terms of searching for more specific content, and I hope at some point you will consider making a tag cloud, or possibly a list of commonly used tags or something. Also, if people are concerned about quality, there could at some point be rating features on loops/collections, either stars or just thumbs up/down...

...Obviously, like 90% of this stuff would be like way further down the road of course. :-P Just putting it out there!

...The editing feature would be great sooner, though, especially since you're making changes so frequently at the moment! :-D Thanks for making this!
CatharticPraxis
Explorer
Explorer

Also: either in the game editor or the loop creator, it would be cool if there was an option to select whether a task can repeat or not. For instance, if I have one that says "Put in a plug and leave it in for the rest of the game," it doesn't make sense for that to come up multiple times. However, if I have a spanking task where you spank 20 strokes for example, it would be perfectly fine to have that appear more than once in a single game. Thoughts?
CatharticPraxis
Explorer
Explorer

...Okay sorry, one more thought - could you maybe edit the "Hands Off" and "Stop" pause texts to something like "Don't touch/Hands off yourself" or something, rather than "Don't touch/Hands off your cock"? I personally don't have a cock, and it's a little jarring for me, and I suspect it could be for others as well. Lots of the user submitted loops are very cock-centric, which is totally cool, since lots of people do have them and want specific instructions regarding them. But I think your platform will be more versatile if it leaves that part (i.e., level of dick-sclusivity ;-) ) up to players to customize, instead of having it written into the basic framework that everyone sees. :-P

I'm really enjoying this platform so far. TBH, I was like "Oh, cool idea!" but I never expected to get this sucked into it. There's so many possibilities! :look:
krishpants
Explorer
Explorer

Post by krishpants »

OOO some great stuff.

Editor coming next I promise so I wouldn't bother remaking them at the moment.

Repeatable toggle... fantastic idea didn't think of that and it shouldn't be too tricky to implement.

I think allowing view by creator would be ok I think just by ID not name, ATM I have elected to keep peoples usernames invisible I thought people would prefer sharing that way?

For sure I will change the default pause text... the other loops also have defaults but they don't get used if there are other loops in the game. Would a whole second default set be better? or are they ok because they just don't show if you add your own loops?

Yes I am quite liking that there are 1 or 2 games already that have nothing to do with edging, and its nearly flexible enough just to make any random task led game.
krishpants
Explorer
Explorer

Post by krishpants »

Loop editor is finally up!
Now you can fix and tweak those pesky typos and timings and add tags to loops bade before tagging was implemented.
krishpants
Explorer
Explorer

Post by krishpants »

Also default pause text is now neutral :)
qatguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'm a switch

but mostly a sissy submissive

Post by qatguy »

Can anyone please create a crossdressing loop or game for me?

I have: bra's, panties, some tops, a few skirts, and a blindfold.
YamiLoli
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3
Sub/Slave(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3

Post by YamiLoli »

I don't seem to be able to add my loops to a game :/
I created loops and a game, but there is no way to add the loops when I edit the game
YamiLoli
Explorer
Explorer

Post by YamiLoli »

YamiLoli wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:12 pm I don't seem to be able to add my loops to a game :/
I created loops and a game, but there is no way to add the loops when I edit the game
Nevermind, found the way to do it. It's quite complicated though and not really natural, but I think just a simple instruction on the game editing page should clear this issue
YamiLoli
Explorer
Explorer

Post by YamiLoli »

I'm really pleased with how this project is evolving. Right now I'm making an anal-only masturbation game to play my part in expanding the userbase ^^ (and to enjoy it myself of course)
I'd like to suggest (if this hasn't been suggested before) a good addition to the game-making page: the ability to make chains of loops. You chain several loops together and they will only be played in that defined order. Such chains can exist both for stroking loops and for starting loops. This would be helpful not only for cock-stroking games but also for other types, for example, anal. A chain of loops that prepares you for it (since one loop is not enough) and only after this chain of preparational loops you will be thrown into the pool of random loops (and maybe other chains).

P.S. I think using bpm instead of strokes/second when making loops would be much more convenient (maybe you can make it an option so that people can choose what works best for them)
CatharticPraxis
Explorer
Explorer

krishpants wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am OOO some great stuff.

Editor coming next I promise so I wouldn't bother remaking them at the moment.
Lol... too late. :whistle: It's fine, I made some other improvements while I was messing with them anyway. :)
krishpants wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am Repeatable toggle... fantastic idea didn't think of that and it shouldn't be too tricky to implement.
Thanks! Like I said, I think that would greatly increase the versatility of what kinds of things people could create! I'm glad the toggle sounds not too hard. Further down the road, if you were feeling a little more ambitious, you could even set up a min/max number of times the item would appear per game, OR - and this might actually work better, since players can set the length of their own games when they play - you could allow game creators to weight specific loops within a task type. For instance, if I have 3 different CBT tasks and one, idk, nipple pinching task, but I don't want the tease to be 75% CBT and I want it to be more evenly distributed, I could weight the nipple pinching at 40% chance and each different CBT task at 20%. That way, you will get the nipple item more frequently than pure chance (25%), to give your poor balls a break, while still having some varieties of CBT. This would add onto your concept of allowing players to set the proportions of edge, task, etc., and cumshot/denied, for each individual game, except it would be on the collection author's end for the purpose of creating a cohesive and immersive game, and it would weight individual loops within task types (i.e., task, stroking, denied, start, pause, etc.), rather than only weighting the entire categories of tasks, as players can already do for individual games (which, again, is already a really great feature, so props on that! ;) )

This would also be beneficial for the purposes of creating, for example, punishment games - you can have a small chance of a reward or pleasurable task mixed in with less pleasant ones, and the game creator could give the "good" loops have higher or lower probabilities, depending on the intended harshness of the game.
krishpants wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am I think allowing view by creator would be ok I think just by ID not name, ATM I have elected to keep peoples usernames invisible I thought people would prefer sharing that way?
Alternatively, you could allow an option with each published loop to share either publicly or anonymously? You could either have another toggle switch (maybe it appears to the right once you select "shared," like you already have with other settings?) and have it default to anonymous each time, so people have to manually change it if they want their username attached, or you could just add a third option to the sharing toggle so instead of YES/NO it would say something like NO/ANONYMOUS/WITH USERNAME or something, and clarify in the little mouseover text that anonymous just means it will be visible to others but won't be [visibly] attached to your username, and that you'll still have editing control over it and can always go back and de-anon or re-anon it later in the loop editor...
krishpants wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am For sure I will change the default pause text... the other loops also have defaults but they don't get used if there are other loops in the game. Would a whole second default set be better? or are they ok because they just don't show if you add your own loops?
I see you posted below that you've already changed it, and I haven't checked it out yet, but I will answer anyway ;) I think just having them neutral is great, since if people want it to be more specific they can just make their own or use some pre-made ones. In addition to entire, cohesive games, people could also use the "collections" feature to create "packs" that you could sort of add in to your own games, or add on to a cohesive game you're playing (like expansion packs for board/card games). For example, someone could make a CBT "expansion," a spanking "expansion," humiliation, exercise, chores, etc... where all (or most) of the loops in the "pack" are one loop type, like all "task," all "edge" or all "stroking." In the same manner, they could create a "pause" pack tailored to a particular set of interests. It could use degrading or feminizing language, praise/encouragement, or language tailored to a specific set of anatomy or pronouns.

...tl;dr, I think a generic, neutral default is perfect, since you already offer the option for people to customize it however they want. :)))
krishpants wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am Yes I am quite liking that there are 1 or 2 games already that have nothing to do with edging, and its nearly flexible enough just to make any random task led game.
I agree! I'm super stoked about the whole concept. I think this could be a great expansion of the various online tease platforms currently available, and I hope people recognize its value and start incorporating it into webteases, and maybe even things like fap roulette - the various settings you have available would lend themselves REALLY well to that platform, I think. There's already a number of faps there that send people to Emlalock and dictate which games/settings to use based on the dice roll, and your program would be easy to do something similar with.

On a totally selfish note, how hard would it be to make it so you could see how many collections your loops have been added to? And/or, how many people have added them to their personal "favorites" or whatever? This would be really cool for loop/game authors, to see if they're making things other people like. I know lots of people like to make stuff they personally would use and that's good enough for them, the sharing is just a bonus... but - obviously I can't speak for others, but I'm a switch and I know the stuff I like for me can be very different than the stuff I like to direct others to do from a top perspective, and part of the pleasure of making stuff for other people is getting that feedback to see if it's well received.

(Similarly, it would be cool to see how many times your collection/game had been played.)

Hahaha wow, I love geeking out over sex-related shenanigans, it's sexy AND intellectually stimulating... :thumbsup:
CatharticPraxis
Explorer
Explorer

YamiLoli wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:27 pm I'd like to suggest (if this hasn't been suggested before) a good addition to the game-making page: the ability to make chains of loops. You chain several loops together and they will only be played in that defined order. Such chains can exist both for stroking loops and for starting loops. This would be helpful not only for cock-stroking games but also for other types, for example, anal. A chain of loops that prepares you for it (since one loop is not enough) and only after this chain of preparational loops you will be thrown into the pool of random loops (and maybe other chains).
Oooooh, agree! I was wishing for something similar for bondage. ;) I would love to have multiple bondage items for start loops. I've already started adding some various bondage items to the public collection of start loops, but it makes me very sad that right now you only get one per game. Why should I have to chose between ankles tied OR wrist(s) tied? I want both!!! :weep: ...but I want not to know for sure that I'm going to have both. Because... it's a surprise, and/or random. :innocent:

You could even do nesting chains with some chance still incorporated, like have a start chain that goes:
  1. (undress)
  2. (add plug or vibrator) OR (none, skip to 3)
  3. (collar) OR (collar + leash) OR (none, skip to 4)
  4. (kneel) OR (face up) OR (face down) OR (chair)
  5. (ankles tied together) OR (ankles tied apart) OR (ankles tied to thighs) OR (none, skip to 6)
  6. (tie up non-dominant hand) OR (tie up dominant hand) OR (tie wrists in front) OR (tie one wrist to one ankle) OR (none, start task)
  7. --> Begin
YamiLoli, you could do something similar with your anal prep sequence, incorporating randomly chosen variations regarding things like size of toy, number of fingers, amount/type of lube used, etc., but still have the steps in the proper order!

...I fully recognize that might be substantially more work to code, however, and I still like YamiLoli's original idea as-is, even if the nesting thing is too complex to implement, either immediately or ever. :-P It's so easy to come up with cool ideas when I'm not the one who has to figure out how to implement them... :blush:
YamiLoli wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:27 pm P.S. I think using bpm instead of strokes/second when making loops would be much more convenient (maybe you can make it an option so that people can choose what works best for them)
Also agree. :-)
Last edited by CatharticPraxis on Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CatharticPraxis
Explorer
Explorer

Oooh, YamiLoli, are you the author of "Fucking Fun"? That sounds like the set you were talking about making. :)
CatharticPraxis
Explorer
Explorer

Also, apologies for totally spamming this topic, but I just have to say that I really appreciate the fact that whoever made the "Masculine Masturbation" collection put "(Disclaimer: Toxic Masculinity)" in the description. Like, that's super cool of them. Way to go, author-anon. :thumbsup: (...Not sure if this might come across as sarcastic, so just to clarify: Totally sincere!)
CatharticPraxis
Explorer
Explorer

Btw, for categories such as "Edge" or "Cumshot" that can have specific pause text following them, I don't see any way to preview that text ahead of time like you can for the instructions themselves, either in your own loop lists or in the loop browser list.