Online training (one month long) + teases

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Akasha
Explorer
Explorer

Online training (one month long) + teases

Post by Akasha »

I've decided to incorporate some inspiration from Web teases into my next online training, which begins May 29 and is accepting applications now at Akasha's Web (details in my sig). My training last a month and incorporate teasing & denial and chastity along with humiliation and a variety of tortures.

I've obtained some humiliating temporary tattoos that I am going to make some of the slaves apply on various parts of their bodies (these take a few days to wash off..and yes, I will demand photo proof that they are applied) and then struggle to hide them (ahhaha) - I hope it is not HOT where they live.

Cock control and cum humiliation are two of my favorites. Also strap on, cocksucking and more. I always have a great time in my trainings, and this time look forward to using some Web teases to increase the pain in the balls!

I'll post updates here like I did for my chastity training...

Akasha
Akasha's Web
www.akashaweb.com
Next chastity training starts June - Sign up now at akashaweb.com
Forevergallant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Online training (one month long) + teases

Post by Forevergallant »

I highly recommend her training sessions.
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Evals »

iluvteaserz wrote:Wow, what are the tattoos? And where will they have to be placed!
Now if you knew that, the nervous anticipation would be over and it wouldn't be any fun for you or for Akasha. ^^ Anyways, it sounds great. And this is coming from that guy that sent you an email earlier thanking you for including a certain webtease. Would totally love to participate, but have to wait until the summer to read it. Whole tight college budget thing.
Evals
Akasha
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Akasha »

iluvteaserz wrote:Wow, what are the tattoos? And where will they have to be placed!

The Tattoos vary in how nasty and degrading they are, so I will probably make a slave use certain ones depending on his ability to perform, and use others as punishment. I'll also determine where he must place them (ie, on his ASS cheeks vs. on his upper arm vs. on his lower arm) to coincide with his performance. So imagine how he will hide them....lol....

Akasha
Akasha's Web
www.akashaweb.com
Akasha
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Akasha »

Evals wrote:
Now if you knew that, the nervous anticipation would be over and it wouldn't be any fun for you or for Akasha. ^^ Anyways, it sounds great. And this is coming from that guy that sent you an email earlier thanking you for including a certain webtease. Would totally love to participate, but have to wait until the summer to read it. Whole tight college budget thing.
Have you read my story, "What happens to college boys"?
Are you a sweet innocent college boy?

Akasha
Akasha's Web
www.akashaweb.com
deathby.curiosity
Explorer
Explorer

Post by deathby.curiosity »

The Victoria Secret excursion sounds exhilarating :lol:

how very interesting!
Timshel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Timshel »

Akasha wrote:Have you read my story, "What happens to college boys"?
Are you a sweet innocent college boy?
Akasha
Now I could be wrong, but if your also a Hockey playing artist with long black bangs, I'd beware. She'll hunt you.

Of course I could be wrong.
speedster

Post by speedster »

The Victoria Secret excursion scares the hell out of me! Fear of the unknown.
Akasha
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Akasha »

speedster wrote:The Victoria Secret excursion scares the hell out of me! Fear of the unknown.
That's what makes it so hot. Sending a man, in panties, to Victoria's Secret with a sealed note...making him hand it over to one of the hottest salesgirls he can find. He has no idea what it says and just must stand there while she reads it, laughs, calls over the other ladies that work there to take a look..and then he has to do as she says. It's a lot of fun. For me, that is!

The training set up is going well, I have the degrading tattoos now (SLUT!) and have selected the toys (gag funnel, anyone?Hope you like the taste of CUM!). Tease and deny will be a big part of this one and I might integrate some Milovana stuff.

And I added a section on my site called "Ladies First" so women can log on and view the pictures and descriptions of what the whores are doing, and add their own comments and suggestions and even 'rent' a whore for a day or weekend. Total exploitation...it makes me wet!

Akasha
Akasha's Web
www.akashaweb.com