Voting system added!

You can find important news and current events here.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Voting system added!

Post by seraph0x »

Hey there!

We got a brand new feature for your enjoyment: Teases can now be rated on a scale from 1 to 5.

The voting can be done on the last page of a tease as we don't want people to vote the thumbnail, but the whole tease.

For those teases that have already been posted, check the corresponding thread in the Webtease forum to get a quick link for voting so you don't have to click through the whole thing again. (For future teases, just vote directly when you reach the end.)

Take care,

seraph0x :-)
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Thx, very nice :thumbsup:

Hmm i hope a lot of people will use that feature. Feedback is important for the authors so please use it and be honest :-)

Some critism: Maybe it should be impossible for the authors to rate their own teases. That could adulterate the result a little. Is it possible for guests to rate teases?
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

dark wrote:Thx, very nice :thumbsup:

Hmm i hope a lot of people will use that feature. Feedback is important for the authors so please use it and be honest :-)

Some critism: Maybe it should be impossible for the authors to rate their own teases. That could adulterate the result a little.
Authors rating their own teases: Why not? But let's ask the community. I put up a vote.
dark wrote:Is it possible for guests to rate teases?
Yes, it is. They can only vote once every 48 hours per IP and tease. :-)

EDIT: Right now, the same rules apply for registered users, but soon I will make it so registered users can change their rating of a tease. The data for this feature is already being collected.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Perhaps it would be better to rate a tease from 1-10. Almost every tease is rated 4. Its not very important. If this is a lot of work, i think its not necessary. But i dont know, which teases should participate the contest if all are rated 4.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Ok, I updated it a bit.

Is it better this way?
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Perfect :-)
surfcreanative
Explorer
Explorer

Post by surfcreanative »

i love the more detailed average that has been added, along with the total votes.

However with Firefox the font is exceptionally small by default . is this a firefox related issue or is small on other browsers?
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

surfcreanative wrote:i love the more detailed average that has been added, along with the total votes.

However with Firefox the font is exceptionally small by default . is this a firefox related issue or is small on other browsers?
Try pressing Strg+0 to reset the zoom factor so we can rule that out. If it is still too small, please make a screenshot and post it here. (You can upload it at [url=http://www.imageshack.us]imageshack and then use the [img]-tags.)

Thanks! :-)