How can SHE make me suffer from my own hornyness?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
MacHeath
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

How can SHE make me suffer from my own hornyness?

Post by MacHeath »

Dear friends,

please give me a hint.
Several times I went to a prodomme asking her to tie me and tease me until I become so horny that I really do suffer from it.
My problem however is, that even in a session of three hours it was pur pleasure. Actually I did not wish to stop it, but to go with it for days.
What can SHE do, to make it harder for me?
What can I do to help her to achieve the goal?

Yours MacHeath
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Hey MacHeath welcome here :-) I think that you only can find the answer by yourself. This is very individual. If you like beeing denied how could you suffer about? You could buy a chastity device. You can increase the effect of teasing if you beeing denied for a longer time.

Maybe change your domme. I mean you pay for it and it seems that you don't get what you want. This is not fair and i think a pro domme should know and do it better.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Well, my guess is that you are happy as long as you get her full attention. There's a few things I'd suggest you try (if you haven't already): 1. Try staying chase for a few days before the session. 2. If you always get an orgasm at the end of the session, it's not orgasm denial. Ideally you shouldn't know whether you get to cum or not. Of course you are not allowed to masturbate until the next session. 3. She should make you work for your release. 4. Of course being stroked for hours is pleasurable, what did you expect? The hard part is when you realize you won't get any release today.

It's probably hard to do OD within a session. It really is more of a long-term thing. Challenge yourself: No orgasm for two weeks, you don't visit your domme again until you manage to reach that goal. You can stroke all you want, but you will see, that this only increases the risks of accidents. Then, if you've managed that, you go to your domme and ask that she only grant you release if you show the very best of behaviour throughout the session. If not, she should just ruin your orgasm and send you home. In that case try again in two weeks. If you succeed, up the ante and make it three weeks or add other criteria (certain amount of stroking per day - maybe webteases? or chores like "clean the house").

Your problem is that your topping from the bottom, you asked for a session where you can only win. If you always get your way there is no conflict. If there is no conflict, there is no fun. Be honest with yourself and set actual challenges or penalties and incorporate your orgasm as the ultimate prize into this scheme. Then adjust the difficulty to constantly push yourself.

That's just my gut opinion about your problem though. I might be very off. But I also might be right. ;-)
MacHeath
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Thank You !

Post by MacHeath »

Thank You for Your kind answers.
I shall try Your hints.
Your's MacHeath
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

You are welcome. If you find the time please write what solved your problem, so other people can profit from your experiences. Also i am a very curious person :lol:
drawn
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by drawn »

The advice already given in this thread is excellent. From a purely mechanical viewpoint I'll throw this out there -- have you experimented with stimulation that makes your cock extremely sensitive? The standard is to press the palm of the hand flat against the head of the cock and rub it in circles. Generally after a few minutes it drifts from pleasure into, well, something else, that may make for an interesting session for you.