Any one else on that one months chastity training?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
eteased
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Any one else on that one months chastity training?

Post by eteased »

Just wondering if anyone here has made it this far into Akasha's training? If so, I'm sure people on this site (including myself) would be interested in hearing an update on how it's going...
RoniDev
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RoniDev »

Yes I made it so far... and having to do some homework in a bit, so dont really have time to write right now.

Just that its really hard (in both ways ;))
Akasha
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Akasha »

chris1972 wrote:How is this going for everyone? Would love to see what one of the lessons looks like. I've tried chastity before in short increments. Nice little challenge, although the mornings are bit difficult at first.

Well, I've been reading this thread with a little bit of amusement, since I am the femdom keeper of the keys, so to speak. I can tell you from my side, it has been VERY illuminating..and what a turn on, knowing all those sad little dicks are ready to explode in their plastic cages!

I do online trainings a few times a year and usually subs start to drop out very quickly when the tasks get too nasty or degrading - but since the subs are locked in chastity, far more are being attentive and completing their tasks. Now, it's only going to get MORE degrading from here on out...and I am enjoying it...

Akasha
Akasha's Web
www.akashaweb.com
Next chastity training starts June - Sign up now at akashaweb.com
speedster

Post by speedster »

God damn it.

You guys were right. I was being the mayor of pussy town instead of the sherrif of ballsville.

I clearly should have participated in the training.
RoniDev
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RoniDev »

Akasha wrote:Well, I've been reading this thread with a little bit of amusement, since I am the femdom keeper of the keys, so to speak....
Akasha
Oh my .... uhm ... I am a bit embarrassed right now. I didnt even know that you know this website. What other things did you find amusing Mistress Akasha?

There it is again, when I think that you couldnt surprise me anymore, then you just do...

Ok back to my homeworks, selfbondage time now...
Akasha
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Akasha »

RoniDev wrote:
Akasha wrote:Well, I've been reading this thread with a little bit of amusement, since I am the femdom keeper of the keys, so to speak....
Akasha
Oh my .... uhm ... I am a bit embarrassed right now. I didnt even know that you know this website. What other things did you find amusing Mistress Akasha?

There it is again, when I think that you couldnt surprise me anymore, then you just do...

Ok back to my homeworks, selfbondage time now...
When I let slaves in my training call me on the phone over the weekend, it was really entertaining. Their desperate voices and whimpers made me hot. I could laugh at them and make them tell me how much their balls ached, and get them to tell me all the nasty degrading things they'd do just to stroke it, or to take off the cage and slurp the precum out of the chastity device.

If I had time and unlimited resources, I'd make each of them go on cam and remove the device, lick it clean, jerk to the edge, and lock it back up so I could verify they did not cheat while having it off. Sadly, I have a real job to deal with, and don't have time to be a fulltime cocktease Mistress - although it would be fun!

I got a flurry of emails over the last 24 hours from subs who are breaking down. It's not that they are CUMMING, it's that they are exploding inside their locked cages, balls are ready to blow up, crying when they can't sleep. The delirium has set in. They need the device off, but they swear it's NOT to cum (yeah right), it's just to have a break. I am just going to turn up the heat, though. This is just the beginning - your cock is mine now, I tell them.

Akasha
Akasha's Web
www.akashaweb.com
eteased
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by eteased »

Akasha wrote:I do online trainings a few times a year and usually subs start to drop out very quickly when the tasks get too nasty or degrading - but since the subs are locked in chastity, far more are being attentive and completing their tasks
Thanks for sharing these updates! I thought the quote above was interesting and I'm curious about the numbers... what's the dropout rate for this training been like compared to previous ones? I'm not sure if you ever bother to keep track of how many slaves drop out each week or anything like that, but if you do, it would be interesting to see how that goes.
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nikki »

Am I the only one curious as to how this is all cumming out?

Nikki
speedster

Post by speedster »

Nah, I'm curious too about how things are cuming out.
Akasha
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Akasha »

speedster wrote:Nah, I'm curious too about how things are cuming out.
HAH! We finished up a couple of weeks ago. It was hot. I met some very interesting and tease-able subs. I plan to reconnect with a few for a possible longer denial that will be documented on my site - with pictures, teases, etc. I just have to wait until I have the time to do it. Sadly, I have a real job that keeps me busy, even though sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be a full time COCKTEASE.

I love to hear a man beg to cum, willing to do anything for the chance. Only to deny him.

Akasha
Akasha's Web
www.akashaweb.com