The climax of sexual pleasure

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?

I reach the climax after

1-2 days of denial
24%
3-4 days of denial
19%
5-6 days of denial
27%
1-2 week(s) of denial
16%
more than 2 weeks of denial
14%

Total votes: 37

dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

The climax of sexual pleasure

Post by dark »

In the last weeks i made some experiences about teasing and denial. I found out for myself that there is a climax for my maximum sexual pleasure after some days. After that my lust and my need to cum cannot increase more.

I am very interested where the general limit for the most people is. On the other hand that would be helpfull to find out how everybody can frame his webtease the best way.

So i want to start a poll. Feel free to discuss about , too :-)

I would vote 5-6 days. After that for me is no increase, but i have to say that my longest time of denial was 10 days. So i can't speak about more than 2 weeks.
Try or die
N0-Play
Explorer
Explorer

Post by N0-Play »

Longest i have been denied is 7 weeks and that was very intense. Now just beginning week 3 and must say I am more frantic than ever but then again my wife has enjoyed seeing me use this site so I am encouraged to go through teases each evening. She unlocks me from my cb-3000 and I sit next to her following teases on my laptop while she watches TV, talks to her friends on the phone. When she wants to use her vibrator I am forced to watch and afterwards I am locked away for the night.

Enjoying this site like never before with all the new teases

:\'-(
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

N0-Play wrote:Enjoying this site like never before with all the new teases

:\'-(
:-D That's great to hear. Send your wife my greetings, and if there is anything we can do to drive you even more crazy, we'll be happy to help out. :-P One thing that has crossed my mind is to create a log that shows what teases you've watched and when. You guys think that would be useful?

Other than that: Respect, seven weeks must have been quite a trip. Especially since you seem to be getting quite a bit of teasing in the meanwhile.

Best wishes, keep it up! :wave:
alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

wow hat goes off yo you 7 weeks.

if there is a tease that your wife would like to see you go through, or yourself let me know, im me and i can create one for you.
tease_o_phile
Editor-In-Chief
Editor-In-Chief

It all depends...

Post by tease_o_phile »

For me it has depended on what the interval is filled with... The longest I've gone with active daily teasing is about 4 weeks. But that was a pretty rare experience. I was definitely craving the tease.

Typically, for me I kind of peak out after a few days, then just enjoy the explosion... and the thrill of another build up.

That being said, there are times that I've gone longer, but because I was in a very busy place in my life... teasing (playing in general) was just not on the radar...

my .02

tease_o_phile
N0-Play
Explorer
Explorer

Post by N0-Play »

A log of when we have gone through a tease would be ok.... except when I forget to log in and then it would be as a guest so would miss those ones. Sometimes I am a bit too preoccupied to check if I have logged in :smile:
whacker44
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by whacker44 »

after a week or more i usually just have a ruined orgasm..nothing much..but a sort of feeling of emptying !!
maymay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by maymay »

My longest denial period was also the time span when I was teased most consistently and lasted a total of 27 days. I was on a road trip with my girlfriend and she permitted me to masturbate just about every night, and would occasionally do the honors of a handjob herself. It was a fantastic trip. I don't remember reaching too much of a peak, but as the longest I'd gone prior to that experience was about 12 days, by the end of the two weeks I was hornier than I can ever remember being. :)
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

I usually find John reaches his sexual peak after about 5 - 6 days. Which is normally the amount i tease him for.

The longest period of denial for him was 10 days. He was meant to cum earlier but we got into a little fight. He soon discovered it was a bad idea to have a fight with the woman who holds the key to his chastity belt! :-D
The Mistress From Oz
slavechylde
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavechylde »

The longest I've ever gone is 21 days. I find, though, that right around day 14, if I cum, it is mind-shattering. I didn't know a guy could have an orgasm like that, and it's happened 2-3 times.
pleezz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pleezz »

my max was 1 month , i guess...but i didnt do it deliberately..probably becoz i was busy at work..so that may not be regarded as longest denial..haha

5-day-denial is moderate for me if kept being tease everyday