My Date with Beth

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
Twalt22
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

My Date with Beth

Post by Twalt22 »

Nika has been kind enough to help me learn patience. Following several days of denial she suggested it was time for me to date. However my date was to be with my own Hand puppet. I made my right hand into a face ala Senor Wences ( for those who remember him and Ed Sullivan) her name is Beth. The following is a report of my date.
I am sorry Nika for the delay I have been well it doesn't matter I guess. But yes Thankyou for the gift on Valentines Day. I did as you asked my Date was Beth she did have a bright red lipstick and she wore cover girl makeup Blue eyes ( I bought the makeup lipstick and eyeliner at Walgreens. Surprisingly I didn't feel out of place and realize if I don't try to justify you know making remarks about my wife and such the clerks don't even look up when ringing up purchases.
THe date with Beth was sweet I got her ready helped her with her face and we watched two old movies. Begging Beth to give me sex as I wanked calling her name and pleading with her to let me cum in her mouth was so humilaiting and since it had been so long it ended so quickly.
Nika Ferlinghetti
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: My Date with Beth

Post by Nika Ferlinghetti »

What a good boy!

I'm glad you enjoyed your date with Beth! That was so sweet. You watched two movies! Did you cuddle? And Beth swallows? How lucky for you. Okay dear, you may make a cummy today, but....

I want you to take Beth on another date. Don't worry, it can be a stay home date. And afterwards, if you've been a good boy, Beth will go down on you. But this time she doesn't swallow. When you make your mess, pull Beth off, and just spew to the air. A nice ruined orgasm would make me happy.

Enjoy your night with Beth.

Nika
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

Wow, beth sounds cool. you should give her her own youtube channel
Nika Ferlinghetti
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nika Ferlinghetti »

*LOL*

Oh my, wouldn't that be great? She could offer dating advice and make up tips. Know what would be really fun? If Beth started seeing other guys. Wouldn't that be a riot? I hear she's a tramp, always putting out on the first date.

Nika